Discovery Gaming Community
Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: GC- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=537)
+----- Thread: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs (/showthread.php?tid=193373)

Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 06-24-2022

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell
[Image: iHaHiX2.png]
Command Cruiser Akechi and Murasaki Operations Logs

[Image: Gen-An-Cruisers.png]
Akech-kan & Murasaki-kan outside the Saiun Cloud

Log 1: Preparing the Crew

23/06/829

The two Storta Cruisers prepared by Hispania Imperial have been received in good working order. Weapons systems are fully online, reactors are stable, and the refitted engines work properly, even beyond expectations during the trial runs. The ships no longer fully rely on the deuterium and mox fuel that is commonly used by Malta, but can now operate efficiently on H-fuel aswell.

That leaves us with a more pressing problem. The crew. Most of our GC Sisters have no experience operating a cruisers and therefore cannot achieve maximum efficiency out of these vessels. So far we managed to achieve an operational rating that fluctuates around 75%. To counter this, we have set up the recruitment process of our more technical GC Sisters and a massive reorganisation of the onboard chain of command is in progress.

Current crew status of the Akechi-kan:
CO - Matriarch Ishikawa Aya, codename Kiri
XO - Ikeda Yume

Current crew status of the Murasaki-kan:
CO - Nijigiku Adachi Masako
XO - Shireigiku Hinohara Yuuko

Those willing to step forwards for active roles on and outside of the cruisers when out in the field and having the proper qualifications are urged to step forward.

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Wolverine518 - 06-27-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Suzuki Himari
Recipient: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Subject: Cruiser crew

Konnichiwa sisters,

I have heard that you have wanted crew members for the new cruisers. I always wanted to be a part of something like this, but never got the chance till now. I would like to be on the Akechi-kan as the radio operator.

Faithfully yours,

Himari-san

Karyudo Susuki Himari
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Megaera - 06-28-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Yunoki Misaki
Subject: A place on the Murasaki

Konnichiwa,

I heard Yuuko-san was XO on the Murasaki, so I decided to see if you have need of me.
I don't know much about engineering or about cruisers in general, but maybe maybe some of the Sisters will decide to bring their pets on board. Maybe I can volunteer to be part of the search and rescue when animals get lost in the cargo bay or when they wander around on other decks or close to weapon systems.

Or maybe find something else I can do. I don't really know. Perhaps you can find something suitable.

Also is there a bar on board?

Shinibana, Yunoki Misaki.
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Implosion - 06-29-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Maruso Michiya
Subject: Capital warfare

Michiya Reporting for duty.

I'm hereby volunteering myself for a post on either of the two ships. The specifics are of little importance, I'll mop the floors, maintain the engines or work the comms if I have to.
Furthermore, I have little to no experience with Outcasts technology, so uh, keep that in mind before you put a trigger under my finger.

Michiya, out.

YĆ«rei, Maruso Michiya
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Lord Helmchen - 06-30-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Kiri Eri Amaririsu
Subject: Cruiser crew

Konnichiwa sisters,

Gomenasai for the thing with my name, Sensei Mariko Gave me my New Geisha Name and I am still not fully used to it. I would Like to help the Crews of the Cruisers too, but I fear I do have not that much Military Knowledge. But I am Good with Computers and Skilled at Hacking. I can also entertain the Crew with my Talents a Geisha Apprentice, and bring them arts and Music to entertain them in their Freetime. I have also Taught my Gaian Parot Miri a Few Tricks that could entertain them. And if all of that skills are of no use on such a Military ship, I could at least help to Supply the ships with everything they need and Bring Supplies to them with the Litle Transport Amaririsu that is under my command. Please allow me to help.

Sayonara

Kiri Eri Amaririsu

Katanamochi Kiri Eri Amaririsu
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Xithon - 07-06-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: ZTtCK91.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Adachi Masako

Recipient: Yunoki Misaki, Maruso Michiya

Subject: Crew positions

Viewing Transmission Contents

Yunoki-san,

As luck or fate would have it, I am in need of your services. You see, there is indeed a bar onboard. And other than keeping Hinohara-san happy, you can make me happy by keeping the bar stocked with a variety of drinks! I know how resourceful you are Yunoki-san, and I can think of no one better suited for this important job.

Maruso-san,

I have flown with you recently and was impressed with your overall performance and attitude. These things considered, I would like to have you on board in some capacity. As you pointed out, the specifics are of little importance, at least for the moment. For now, anyway, you may assist Yunoki-san with setting up the bar.

Nijigiku Adachi Masako
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Feed Terminated

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Megaera - 07-09-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Matriarch Ishikawa Aya
Recipient: Suzuki Himari & Eri Amaririsu
Subject: Akechi-kan positions

Himari-san,

Your request has been accepted. Yume is already familiar with the communication systems of the ship and will show you the ropes.

Amaririsu-san,

We could have use for you as our systems technician to make sure to optimise them using your computer expertise. Both the Akechi and the Murasaki could use a good diagnostics, debugs and optimisation. If you could run some checks on them, that would be appreciated. Also test the defences of our systems while at it.

Besides this as our onboard computer expert, you are welcome to help run the recreational area on the side. But do not spread yourself too thin. When the Akechi is out in the field I expect everyone to work to their optimal capacity

Hatsugiku, Ishikawa Aya.
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 07-14-2022

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: bordered-screenshot.png]
Akech-kan & Murasaki-kan guarding the Amenhotep while Gishi performs emergency repairs

Log 2: Amenhotep's plea

14/07/829

The first major deployment of the Akechi and the Murasaki has been a success. At 08/07/829, the Amenhotep made an emergency transmission from the Border Worlds, requesting the aid of the Golden Chrysanthemums. After we had laid down our terms, we moved in to assist with the repairs, which had been more substantial than we had anticipated.

As the Gishi, our repair ship on scene got to work, we were under attack by several waves of alien vessels, but managed to fend them off with minimal damage to our cruisers. Two fighters and a bomber got badly damaged, but the pilots have all been accounted for. For more information on the details of the incursion, refer to
Ashikaga's report

Current crew status of the Akechi-kan:
CO - Matriarch Ishikawa Aya, codename Kiri
XO - Ikeda Yume
Radio Operator - Suzuki Himari
Tech/System Operator - Eri Amaririsu

Current crew status of the Murasaki-kan:
CO - Nijigiku Adachi Masako
XO - Shireigiku Hinohara Yuuko
Barkeeper - Yunoki Misaki
Engineer/Assistant Barkeeper - Maruso Michiya

Furthermore, For future reference, the logs of what had transpired that day will be included in this report. The sudden appearance of Nomads in the borderworld is concerning indeed.

RE: Command Cruiser Akechi & Murasaki Operation Logs - Megaera - 08-02-2022

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: 8007bordered.png]
The aftermath of the clash with the Kiyohime

Log 3: Clash in the Saiun Cloud

02/08/829

The Skirmish took place at 27/07/829 A.S. in Shikoku. Both the Murasaki, commanded at the time by XO and Shireigiku, Hinohara Yuuko, and the Akechi, commanded by myself, XO Ikeda Yume, were not operational at full capacity yet. The maximum reactor output achieved from the reactor of the Akechi is currently 75%, and most likely, the Murasaki has similar readings.

Quite honestly, we tried to bluff our way out when the Kiyohime showed up. A state of the art Naval cruiser. The captain, Matsuda, the oh so how ironically named woman, would have none of that and despite my warnings, proceeded to engage the Akechi. Luckely Hinohara was quick to act and gave me covering fire.

The battle started in open space, but soon took us into the Saiun Cloud where we managed to incapacitate the Kiyohime. I opted not to destroy it as a warning. As I told to Captain Matsuda, to not act is more powerful than to act given certain conditions. In this case, letting her go shows more control of the battlefield than they had displayed in the past. Psychological warfare 101.

In any case. Our crews held up most examplary during combat. The Murasaki needed some heavy repair as it received the brunt of Kiyohime's firepower, but nothing that can't be repaired or replaced. Logs are included.