Discovery Gaming Community
To: Val Kyrie | From: Samantha Brown - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Val Kyrie | From: Samantha Brown (/showthread.php?tid=193401)

To: Val Kyrie | From: Samantha Brown - Tenshi - 06-25-2022

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Sam-Brown3.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
< HIGHLY SECURE - SENSITIVE DATA REDACTED >

Sender ID: RADM Samantha Brown
Recipient ID: Val Kyrie, ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊▊▊▊
Subject: ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Miss Kyrie,

It seems that my intelligence regarding ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊'s whereabouts was wrong. She seemed to have left Planet ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ just as your ship docked, or with a small delay after it. The LNS-▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ was in New York, taking a small break for most likely resupplying purposes before heading back out to ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ happened to come across me at Norfolk and we had a quick chat before the LNS-▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ was to head out to ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊. She quickly realized that something was bothering me and considering I am very bad at lying to friends, I couldn't shake my way out of the conversation. We had a personal talk aboard the LNS-▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ during it's stay at Norfolk with the excuse that the ship had to undergo some last checks before leaving.

I didn't tell her everything about you, of course, but I told her enough to realize that she really wants to meet you. As much as I was mad at myself for not being able to keep it hidden from her, it seems that in the end this might have been the perfect outcome for you, Kyrie.

She gave me her address for the place she stays in at Manhattan and told me I can provide you with it so you can pay her a visit. For the time being I've managed to keep her and the LNS-▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ in New York.

So what do you say, Kyrie?
-

Samantha Brown
Rear Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

RE: To: Val Kyrie | From: Samantha Brown - 'Valkyrie' - 06-29-2022

[redacted]

RE: To: Val Kyrie | From: Samantha Brown - Tenshi - 06-29-2022

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Sam-Brown3.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
< HIGHLY SECURE - SENSITIVE DATA REDACTED >

Sender ID: RADM Samantha Brown
Recipient ID: Val Kyrie, ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊▊▊▊
Subject: ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Miss Kyrie,

I am afraid that even I couldn't keep her around New York for so long. She's left for the aforementioned system and will likely be back on the next resupplying trip, hopefully within this week, I would assume. I do hope whatever you've kept yourself busy with has been worth it.

I've had my own talks with Remington, he's mostly a pain in the ass. I've managed to convince him to cease treating you the way he is, wasn't easy but he shouldn't annoy you anymore. In addition, he also went as far as to apologize for his disrespective attitude towards me, something which really surprised me.

Regardless of the above, you do not owe me a date, Miss Kyrie, but I am pleasantly surprised to know that you're interested in us getting to know each other better.

Rest assured I will not be late. Be seeing you soon.
-

Samantha Brown
Rear Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >