Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lindsay Castillo || From: Victoria Blake - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lindsay Castillo || From: Victoria Blake (/showthread.php?tid=193470)

To: Lindsay Castillo || From: Victoria Blake - Victoria.Blake - 06-30-2022

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png]

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

SENDER: Lieutenant Victoria Blake
RECIPIENT: Lindsay Castillo
ENCRYPTION: Omega
SUBJECT: Meeting?
PRIORITY: High

Beginning Video Feed

Hello again Lindsay,

My trainning is over. I directly flew to planet Curacao to meet you there. Just tell me the proper time and I'll be there.

Take care.

Victoria Blake
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Attachments:

RE: To: Lindsay Castillo || From: Victoria Blake - Castillo - 06-30-2022

Audio-Message
Target: Victoria Blake <3

Playing message

Oh damn, you were fast. I was moored behind Newark, I guess you didn't see my ship. That's okay, I'm on my way to Curacao now.

Oh, so, you want to meet in person, right? Not just in space? Because then I need to ask you to give me one or two hours, because I...

Okay, listen, I just greased one of my robots. Then I got careless and got it in my hair. And face. And a bit in my mouth, which was the second most awkward liquid I accidentally swallowed. Basically, I need a shower right now, and a thorough one at that. I'm not going to leave my ship without my hair done.

But hey, if that's too late for you, uh, get a room in a hotel at the Christophel beach. It's on me. I don't want you to have expenses because I moneyshoot myself with industrial grease. Really has a weird aftertaste.

Uh, uhm. Or is this a date? My father once warned me to be careful with Navy officers on Curacao, they come for what people come to the planet and, well. I didn't expect a woman, though. If it's a date, eh, I'm flattered, but in that case don't expect me to come to the hotel room. That's not what I had in mind. Although you look pretty, but I'm not the kind of woman who does that just blindly. I know Curacaoans are known for that. I guess I'm complicated?

OR! Forget the entire last part if it's not relevant. Can I edit the voice message? Oh god, she'll think I'm an idiot, lemme delete this and record it again. Wait, is that the edit butto-

Lindsay Castillo

Audio-Message

Playing message

DELETE THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE!!!

Lindsay Castillo

Audio-Message

Playing message

Pardon, Lieutenant Blake. It would seem like a Lane Hacker used a deep fake of my voice to send misleading audio messages to you. Please ignore the previous messages, as I was not able to delete them after they got transmitted.

Please expect my arrival within the next three hours. If this is inconvenient to you, please rent a room in one of the local hotels and send the bill to me. I will cover your expenses.

Cordially, Lindsay Castillo.

Lindsay Castillo

RE: To: Lindsay Castillo || From: Victoria Blake - Victoria.Blake - 06-30-2022

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

SENDER: Lieutenant Victoria Blake
RECIPIENT: Lindsay Castillo
ENCRYPTION: Omega
SUBJECT: Re: Meeting?
PRIORITY: High

Beginning Video Feed

Lindsay,

Well, it does not bother me at all if you come later. And don't worry about those previous messages. Also, it will be important if you have a high encryption.

In any case, see you later and take care.

Victoria Blake
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Attachments:

Audio-Message

Playing message

Hi Miss Blake,

I'm in café Antonia right now. Take a shuttle to the Christoffel beach space port, then walk down the promenade. You can't really miss it. My robotic servant will look out for you. He'll show you the way and then let you sit down at a table with a tiny woman.

Lindsay Castillo

RE: To: Lindsay Castillo || From: Victoria Blake - Victoria.Blake - 07-25-2022

[Image: unknown.png]
Recipient: Lindsay Castillo
Encryption: Omega

Beginning Video Feed

Hello Lindsay,

It's been a while. How have you been?

I was wondering if Friday we could see each other. Or even today if you can.

Concluding Video Feed