Discovery Gaming Community
-> The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: -> The Order (/showthread.php?tid=193552)

-> The Order - Katya Rogozina - 07-05-2022

Sender: Ekaterina Rogozina
Recipient: The Order
Source: Fontana Freeport, proxy 3344X

Zdravstvuite, Orden, my name is Ekaterina Rogozina, arms researcher from Gran Canaria polar base "Krasna-7".

Your friends gave me this frequency some time ago after visiting Gran Canaria if I need you urgently. And the moment has come.
During searching for my friend in Liberty I encountered a very strange dialogue between a Liberty officer from 5th Fleet Victoria Blake and nameless Liberty Rogue who called himself "Fool Rogue". Nothing out of the ordinary at first - just a normal talk between a repentant criminal and a local authority person. However, something made me really interested. I asked him to clarify whether he threatened people of his own desire or not and his answer was concerning.

The entire log is attached as audiofile, so you can listen well, every moment and the word was coming from the rogue's mouth. Unfortunately, it's ended with attempting to kill Lieutenant Blake. Her ship was destroyed, but she managed to escape at the right moment. Rogue didn't try to attack me for some reason and ran away letting me return Blake's pod back to West Point Academy nearby.
Judging by rogue's speech I can tell you it was a major nomad influence on his mental health and now this person is very mentally unstable, but I leave this in your experienced hands since I am rather a researcher than combatant. Believe me, similar cases happen in Omegas and Omicrons, and I understand it, but New York and Badland nebula? Seriously, Liberty needs your little presence there. You, probably, also would want to talk with Lieutenant Blake as a survivor and witness.

Udachi vam.

Audiofile 00012.wav

RE: -> The Order - Agent Machiavelli - 07-05-2022

[Image: w5hZcYH.png]

⧫ THE ORDER OVERWATCH

Comm-ID: Agent Rogue
[Image: LiViMeo.png]

Target ID: Ekaterina Rogozina

Source: Unknown

Subject: Inquiries

05-JUL-829

Hallo Miss Rogozina,

I am delighted that you have decided to approach those in charge of such affairs. It is unnecessary to emphasize the significance of using the right strategy in these scenarios. The line between genuinely possessed people and those with ill intentions can be hard to distinguish. However, the Order must proceed with the case regardless, especially if we have reasonable grounds to suspect the accused. I believe we can cooperate without difficulty given that you have contacted us previously. As part of my rehearsal for this matter, I have drafted some questions.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with additional information regarding our suspect, Miss Rogozina. In particular, if there is a linkage between the Nomads and him. Having my people pursue a potentially dangerous individual without sufficient intel would be inappropriate. It is imperative that we take adequate steps to prepare, and I believe that our strategy is well-founded, given that we may encounter additional obstacles along the way that I am not prepared to discuss at this time. As part of the process of determining the case, I have provided you with a short form that you will need to complete. In the event that you do not have the knowledge required, please let us know.
  • Formular concerning the subject Codename "FOOL ROGUE"
    • Last known whereabouts:
    • Ship type:
    • Known individuals cooperating with the target:
    • Cargo scan (if it involves questionable matter, e.g, Nomad equipment & material):

While I trust this format was straightforward and surprising, please do not consider it so. Our commandos will be given precise guidelines to investigate the situation and fill any holes in the relevant data that is presently accessible. Based on the suspect's speech, I can tell he is not very conscious. As I previously stated, this is a common occurrence for members of their organization, but we will make a conscious effort to scrutinize the incident and prevent it from spreading. Should you receive additional intel, please do not hesitate to share it with us. As a part of our endeavors to assist with this matter, the Order will attempt to establish contact with a number of individuals.

Also, keep your investigation secretive.

Peace be with you.

Colonel Rogue,
Black Fleet, The Order Overwatch

RE: -> The Order - Katya Rogozina - 07-05-2022

Sender: Ekaterina Rogozina
Recipient: The Order, Colonel Rogue
Source: Fontana Freeport, proxy 3344X

Spasibo for your quick response, Colonel.

I will be quick and brief with my answer on your concerning inquire leaving certain additional data. I don't have visual evidences though.

Last known whereabouts: New York, West Point Academy 10 klick radius. Moved towards Badlands after defeating 5th officer Blake before reinforcement would come in time.
Ship type: Vulture-class Fighter-Bomber
Known individuals cooperating with the target: None
Cargo scan: Nothing nomad-related.

That's all I can add to my previous message. However, key words "songs", "The Cloud", "powers" and multipersonality are usually caused by nomad and now liberty rogue is dangerous even for his rogue tovarisches…Sorry, I mean friends. But Colonel, you said it's a common occurense among organisation members. This is bad, very-very bad, I would love to hope you are wrong because I know what such barely concsious people are capable of from encounters within Omega-48 and Omega-55. Please, send one or two your operatives to work with this issue.

I just wanted to meet a friend on Manhattan and look what is happening now…

Beregite sebya.

RE: -> The Order - Agent Machiavelli - 07-05-2022

[Image: w5hZcYH.png]

⧫ THE ORDER OVERWATCH

Comm-ID: Agent Rogue
[Image: LiViMeo.png]

Target ID: Ekaterina Rogozina

Source: Unknown

Subject: Inquiries

05-JUL-829

My pleasure to hear from you again, Miss Rogozina,

We appreciate the additional intel you provided concerning the target. Hopefully, our agents will find it helpful. Despite this, they are competent in compiling and executing this knowledge efficiently. On the other hand, your concerns are understandable. Liberty rogue's choice of words conveyed his emotional state poorly. Even more impressive was his decision to use such symbolic words without reluctance. There is no doubt that power corrupts both morally and intellectually. Eventually, it becomes a sickness of the soul, a never-ending obsession. Rest assured, there is no place for panic. The essence of acting vigilantly, scrutinizing the present circumstances, and then taking appropriate measures cannot be overstated.

Moreover, we have a reasonable number of agents in Liberty space. The Black Fleet has already developed some knowledge of our target ship, labeling it suspicious for the time being. Words retain their power and are sometimes twisted without thinking. I encourage you to remain calm as we both comprehend their varying personalities. We will strike the target down faster than you can imagine if we verify it is under the influence of Nomad principles. Eradicating the wrong individuals is the last thing we would want to do. And, of course, our understanding of Nomads is undoubtedly identical to what you stated.

Please feel free to rest while we perform our duties.

Colonel Rogue,
Black Fleet, The Order Overwatch