Discovery Gaming Community
Schrottplatz - McBoyles Scrapyard - Handlesdepot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Schrottplatz - McBoyles Scrapyard - Handlesdepot (/showthread.php?tid=193613)

Schrottplatz - McBoyles Scrapyard - Handlesdepot - Festus McBoyle - 07-09-2022

[Image: 0V0Woe5.jpg]

Festus McBoyle

Festus McBoyles Scrapyard, Leeds.

McBoyles Schrottplatz, Frankfurt - for quality scrap metals.

Lagerhaus, New Berlin. Selling scrap metal 2500sc. Buying Gold ore 8500sc

Ahoy Junkers and all Merchants.

It is I, Festus McBoyle, Scrap merchant and seller of good loot stuff.

Lagerhaus (The Warehouse - where everyone gets a bargain) has 30,000 units of scrap metal to sell just 40 clicks north at Kreuzburg. A profit of 1700 SC per unit for a VERY short route.

And If yer wanting to sell me some Gold Ore, but not too good with the Police? Go no further. We buy it for 8500 SC and take the worry off yer mind.

Yo ho ho!

Festus

RE: Lagerhaus (Berlin) - Festus McBoyle - 12-10-2022

Festus McBoyle

Lagerhaus, New Berlin. Selling scrap metal 2500sc. Buying Gold ore 8500sc

Lagerhaus (The Warehouse - where everyone gets a bargain) has 30,000 units of scrap metal to sell just 40 clicks north at Kreuzburg. A profit of 1700 SC per unit for a VERY short route. And you can make some profit by bring back esintil... essctil... needed goods to maintain me loverly warehouse!

Number one top buyer and supplier of Toxic waste. Best in New Berlin. Not only that but we are bulk suppliers of toxic waste.

Wanna get filthy rich? Then take a load of first-class premium toxic waste to Wichter, return a load of RA to me base McBoyles Schrottplatz (Scrapyard) in Frankfurt, buy a ship-load of scrap metal, take to Kreuzberg for a very healthy profit, bring those PoB supplies and repeat.

And If yer wanting to sell me some Gold Ore, but not too good with the Police? Go no further. We buy it for 8500 SC and take the worry off yer mind.

Yo ho ho!

Festus

RE: Lagerhaus (Berlin) - Festus McBoyle - 02-18-2023

Festus McBoyle

[align=left]Ahoy Junkers and all Merchants.

Lagerhaus (The Warehouse - where everyone gets a bargain) has been sold. Never fear you filthy truckers of toxic waste. It is still the Number One top buyer and supplier of Toxic waste. Best in New Berlin. Not only that but still the best suppliers of bulk toxic waste to the discerning barge owner.

Wanna get filthy rich? Then take a load of first-class premium toxic waste to Wichter, return a load of RA to me base McBoyles Schrottplatz (Scrapyard) in Frankfurt, buy a ship-load of scrap metal, take to Kreuzberg for a very healthy profit, bring Lagerhaus some PoB supplies and repeat.

[size=large]Festus

RE: Schrottplatz - McBoyles Scrapyard - Handlesdepot - Festus McBoyle - 04-19-2023

Festus McBoyle

Handlesdepot, New Berlin. Buying Gold ore 8500sc

Pop into me base McBoyles Schrotplatz in old Frankie there and pick up some very profitable scrap metal. A 5 k makes over 21 million when sold. Currently have 60,000 cubic metres on board.

And If yer wanting to sell me some Gold Ore, but not too good with the Police? Go no further than Handlesdepot. Ideally placed by Kreuzberg. We buy it for 8500 SC and take the worry off yer mind taking it to the Police Planet New Berlin. Take home some arms and stuff.

Wanderin' around Leeds and want a decent backload? Go no further than McBoyles Scrapyard. Everyone gets a bargain.

Yo ho ho!

Festus