Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Government (/showthread.php?tid=193880)

To: Kusari Government - MickeyHAHA - 07-25-2022

=====================================================================================
Secure Transmission begins....Standby
=====================================================================================

[Image: t6Av9oc.png]
Ave, I am Caesar, one of the independent Corsairs.

I am contacting you because I've formed my own small grouping, unlike the more influential groups we are returning to our more ancient roots, from a very long time ago.

We seek to not rely on piracy or the artifact trade to eke out a living, and as such we've formed the Roman Praetorian Prefecture of Sirius, seeking a societal and cultural rebirth rooted in Earth's ancient history.

One of the first orders of business is establishing a space station that will act as base for our new culture, but also one from which deep space exploration missions are launched.

I would like with your blessing to conduct cultural exchanges with your people, and also perhaps support each other in exploring the more unknown sectors of space, as well as combating the alien menace.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Gloria Omnibus Roman!

RE: To: Kusari Government - Empire of Kusari - 07-26-2022

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Kōkyo, Imperial District, New Tokyo, House Kusari, 829 A.S

[Image: 1116.jpg]
Secretary to the Foreign Affairs Ministry - Sakura Ishimaru

Corsair "Caesar".

The Empire of Kusari just recently started to ratify an agreement with a significant party from Planet Crete, potentially involving every Corsair ready to act in accordance with the named agreement. However, the limits of this agreement are clear: Mercenary work and very limited economic ties.
A cultural exchange in any particular form which goes past conversations of Kusari citizens with pilots from Crete, is not endorsed nor desired by the Empire of Kusari as of now.
A Corsair operated space station within Kusari space will also not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Any additions to the current agreement require time and pleasant results to be presented by the people of Crete.

With regards,
Secretary to the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Imperial Kusari,
Sakura Ishimaru

RE: To: Kusari Government - MickeyHAHA - 07-26-2022

Secure Transmission begins....Standby

[Image: t6Av9oc.png]
Ave, Secretary Ishimaru

There is a slight misunderstanding, I was not asking to build a station within your space, rather I am working on having one built in the Omicrons.

While I understand your hesitation in this regard, I would like to make it clear, that I am attempting a reform in the way the Corsair people think, the intent is to return to a nobler past, proud warriors with a strong civic code, not ruthless raiders seeking only the next cargo hold.

I do not ask that you ship your people to the Omicrons, nor that you receive us on your planets, but rather that we hold meetings on neutral grounds, and that we exchange art, philosophy and other such enlightened pursuits.

As a token of good will, please allow me to ship this statue to you.

Gloria Omnibus Roman!

RE: To: Kusari Government - MickeyHAHA - 08-02-2022

Re-transmitting previous message....

RE: To: Kusari Government - Empire of Kusari - 08-03-2022

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Kōkyo, Imperial District, New Tokyo, House Kusari, 829 A.S

[Image: 1116.jpg]
Secretary to the Foreign Affairs Ministry - Sakura Ishimaru

Corsair "Caesar".

The Empire of Kusari has entered a new phase of discourse with the people of Crete. Following the established old guard, known as "the Brotherhood", the so-called "Detterence Conclave" entered the on-going talks. The Foreign Minister sees a potential rift between this two larger parties, putting any future deals at risk should they not find common grounds. If you still wish to pursue formal relations, we urge you to step in and attempt to act as third-party negotiator between the parties.
Until a common ground between the parties of Crete becomes visible, any potential establishing of formal relations is not to occur.

With regards,
Secretary to the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Imperial Kusari,
Sakura Ishimaru