Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Madcat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: Madcat (/showthread.php?tid=193886)

>>: Madcat - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-26-2022

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): "Madcat"
Sender: Jack "Spade" Montes

Hey, Mad, ya' miss me?

Was just wondering if you'd might be able to help clear up a few things for me right now with everything on Alcatraz and our favourite psycho' just up and disappearing.

Oh and you know, any leads on cargo that can be separated from it's owners would be beautiful, been a bit too long since I actually hit something.

~Spade

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Hemlocke - 07-27-2022

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Jack "Spade" Montes
Sender: Madcat

Sort of.

I got time to answer some questions.

Can't help with the cargo though.

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-27-2022

Transmission received

A'ight, so what the hell went down in Bering then? I've been hearing conflicting stories as to whether or not Hemlocke was with you guys when you found the technofreak.

Oh, and how long did it take 'till Ash' decided to step up on Alcatraz, and how have things been with her running the show by the way?

~Spade

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Hemlocke - 07-28-2022

Transmission received

Yo. Hold up.

You're wording that like it was a hostile takeover. Ash always runs things when the Boss is out.

Well he's been out awhile. Point is, nothing's blown up yet, and this isn't a new thing.

She decided to let the b*tch walk after she opened fire on us though, she cleared a whole room before I took her down. Not sure what the hell that's about.

Boss wasn't there, imagine he wouldn't be missing if he was. Was me, and some guy named Nephilim at the start. Doppel arrived with her crew later to help us drag her back to Dawson. Oh you'll like this part. I dropped an extremely mouthy Unioner on our way back.

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-29-2022

Transmission received

Huh, you're right, I did, well you know what they say about old habits. Gotta' note the yet there though, you don't think Ash is up for the job or something else?

Never heard of Nephilim, but I'm gonna' guess he was the idiot who suffered the work related accident then. And yeah I heard about the Unioner, but what I didn't hear about is the techno-freak taking out a room of people. How the hell did that happen? And the freak didn't break out and Ash just let them walk?

You step away to take care of one thing, and everything else goes to hell. Fuck my life.

~Spade

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Hemlocke - 07-29-2022

Transmission received

Nah.

Old habits like you said, something "always" blows up, eventually.

Some slope-brain fresh off Sugarland was in charge of searching, guess what. He didn't do it, so an entire room got lit up when she had her little freak out. Had some scary tech on her, can still hear the ringing...

Nobody died, well, she almost did. One of our deadeyes got her right between the eyes before they were told we needed her alive. Helmet saved her.

I'm just gonna go ahead and guess Ash struck some sort of deal with her, don't see why she'd just be allowed to stroll out after lighting us up like that.

You didn't hear that from me, though.

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-31-2022

Transmission received

Damn.

Yeah, a deal sounds more likely, makes a lot more sense as well, 'though I gotta' wonder what the hell Ash got from it.

Anyway, good looking out Mad, I'll catch you round, probably.

~Spade

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Hemlocke - 07-31-2022

Transmission received

One more thing.

Why you asking about all this stuff?

Forgive my saying so, Jack. But you don't seem the type of guy to give a sh*t.

Transmission terminated

RE: >>: Madcat - Darkstar_Spectre - 08-02-2022

Transmission received

You wanna' know why I give a half a f*ck? Fine, you know how many people I know that are still around and ain't locked up on Sugarland or the Wall, or worse yet changed sides? One, just one.

You're smart enough to know who that one is. Anyway, my point being, if that impossible to kill SOB is dead, missing or whatever, what f*cking future is there gonna' be in the Liberty of today, with the Xenos being the biggest damn problem we've seen ever, add that to the Outcasts being more pissed than ever and an unknown calling the shots?

Well, don't know how familiar you are with poker, but sometimes you've just gotta' fold your hand, so, that's why I care, 'cause I'm tryna' figure out if it's time to fold or if we've still got some play left to us.

~Spade

Transmission terminated