Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junkers of Puerto Rico || From: Anna Aurelia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junkers of Puerto Rico || From: Anna Aurelia (/showthread.php?tid=194025)

To: Junkers of Puerto Rico || From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-01-2022

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Junkers
Subject: A job

Hello to the concerned person who is in charge,

I am Anna Aurelia and I will need a little help from you.
It is super easy.

What I would like is that you modify my transpondor. Actually, the transpondor of my liner, the ''New-Horizon'', shows Orbital Spa and Cruise, the independent flag. But the problem is: I am not working for them and people gets confused.

Maybe if you could change the readings for freelancer, I will be glad.

Is it something that you can do?

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Junkers of Puerto Rico || From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-03-2022

RE: To: Junkers of Puerto Rico || From: Anna Aurelia - Vulkhard Muller - 08-04-2022

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: A Job Indeed:.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

Not a usual request we get but it isn't also not the most unusual. There may have been a time that people needed to approach us to have this kind of work done however, in recent years the advent of the DR0P-R3P System that has become more or less standard on all civilian stations. Which raises the question as to why not simply use that system? It's cheaper and significantly less time consuming to just reset the transponder using that system than the way we will have to do it where we have to rip out the old transponder system and replace is with a new or a Junker Certified Pre-Owned Refurbished Transponder™.

Please note, I am in no way saying we can't perform this request. In fact we'd be more than happy to, I am just wondering why the clandestine nature of this operation?

Of course, I couldn't care less, and whether you choose to disclose that information or not will hold no bearing on if we will perform this operation for you. The cost for this job will be 10 Million Credits to be deposited to .:j:.Finance.Department before the work can be completed. Further I will need you to bring your ship to Vieques Shipyard in Puerto Rico and it should only take a couple hours at most.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: Junkers of Puerto Rico || From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 08-04-2022

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Rick Tiltman
Subject: Re: A Job Indeed

Glad my message finally reach you! You have no idea how pleasant it is. So I need to bring my liner to the said station in Puerto Rico. Alright.

However, it will take some days before the liner arrives. We are currently in Roussillon so the road is long.

Once we will arrive, I will send the credits you request for the job. I will contact you once done.

End Of The Transmission