Discovery Gaming Community
To: Isla Nazumaki, LPI-, Liberty Navy (all), LSF, LibGov. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Isla Nazumaki, LPI-, Liberty Navy (all), LSF, LibGov. (/showthread.php?tid=194026)

To: Isla Nazumaki, LPI-, Liberty Navy (all), LSF, LibGov. - Shiloh - 08-01-2022

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: v7b6hWk.jpg]

Sender: Johnny - Redemption
Recipient: Commissioner Isla Nazumaki, Liberty Navy, LPI, LSF, Liberty Government
Subject: Concerns... for a price

Commissioner,

I know you might have known me, I do know you. I was in the LPI, but you won't find any records of it. I'm on my own now anyway.
I have been redirected by a certain Jeremiah Sawyer, Commanding Officer of the South Dakota, for the informations I hold. You see, I am what people call, a private eye.
I have met and talked two times now with some Xeno called Cobra, and I have found something concerning. A capital-class ship, very well functioning with, according to my scanners, Insurgency weaponry on board. The callname was Roanoke.

I have the blackbox recording - I was held at gunpoint, facing 180° away from the battlecruiser, if we can put it that way, by the person named Cobra. Prevented me from taking pictures from the vessel, but I did what I could and found out it was indeed an Interdictor-class battlecruiser. I assume with the weaponry on board, it must have been a fleeting battlecruiser from the Insurgency, and joined the Xenoes in exchange for opium in the form of words. I suppose this will be a bigger concern for you, as the Navy continues to march on Vespucci, some combatants won't stop here, and their movement will grow. This battlecruiser is one of the first symptoms.

I expect of course, to be paid for my services. I have also information on a slacking (or complacent at the very least) Officer of the Liberty Navy who did not take appropriate measures against the two Xenoes in high orbit over Manhattan under the circumstances of "being tired". I, contrary to the battlecruiser, have pictures - proof again, that the Officers are not very good at protecting their secrets. I also expect to be paid for this of course. This may reveal more corruption, slacking, or otherwise undermining ailments that led me to quit an organized force and work on my own.

The elements (blackbox, guncams), will be given once I will have, at least, a reply from you.

Respects,
Johnny.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Isla Nazumaki, LPI-, Cc: LibGov. - Tenshi - 08-02-2022

Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SHROUD.png]
-
- Sender: Operative "Shroud", SWAT
- Recipient: Johnny - Redemption
- Subject: Concerns
- Encryption: Unbreakable

Redemption,

The Commissioner has put me in charge of handling this transmission and any events that might follow as a result from it. I am Operative "Shroud" of the LPI's SWAT department and it looks like we'll be getting to know each other better. As far as my own records go, Redemption, you are not a part of the Liberty Police Incorporated at current time. What you were or were not in the past is an investigation I will not be getting into at this point in time and I will instead get straight into the contents of your transmission.

Your meetings with the Xenos are most concerning and bring up the question of why you're going through the risks you are if a payment was not certain or discussed at the time of those events taking place. The Xenos choosing not to shoot down does not sound like the most convincing theory on why you're still alive after acquiring such intelligence on them, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

As for the battlecruiser that you are so inclined to believe the Xenos have, how has the Navy, Security Force or the LPI -not- seen that battlecruiser with the Xenos before? How can it be that you are the first person to see it and report it to us? If the Xenos indeed have a battlecruiser that apparently defected from the Insurgency they would be taking good care to keep that asset hidden. Hidden away from the prying eyes of people such as you.

Last but not least, it would be wise of you to open up this transmission channel to the LSF and the Liberty Navy as well.

"Shroud" out.

[Image: LPI-SWAT.png]

Operative "Shroud", SWAT
Liberty Police Incorporated

- Attached Files

RE: To: Isla Nazumaki, LPI-, Liberty Navy (all), LSF, LibGov. - Shiloh - 08-02-2022

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: v7b6hWk.jpg]

Sender: Johnny - Redemption
Recipient: Operative "Shroud"
Subject: Re:Concerns

Operative,

You can call me Johnny. Redemption is the codename.
No, I am not part of the LPI, not anymore. That's the entire point of what I said. Either way:

Not that I am disappointed to meet you, but I expected her to take up this affair personally, as I was redirected by a Liberty Navy Officer, Jeremiah Sawyer, as explained in my former transmission.

That's called being efficient, Operative.

As explained again in my transmission, I am what people call, a private eye, I am merely a civilian. If you haven't seen it - well, that's yet another reason I have to put on the enormous list of the reasons I became a private eye. I will give you more information, in hopes that this will incentivize this more: the encounter was made in the Ontario system. As explained, I was not in the position of taking images, as the impromptu meeting was already tense.

My guess is that it is their first, fully operational capital-class vessel, and that it is on the battlefield, and that is one of the reasons they didn't keep it from "prying eyes", such as mine.

The transmission has been opened to the LSF and to the Liberty Navy.

Respects,
Johnny.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Isla Nazumaki, LPI-, Liberty Navy (all), LSF, LibGov. - Shiloh - 08-29-2022

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: o2xv4fQ.png]

Sender: Johnny's Office
Recipient: Operative "Shroud", LPI-, Liberty Navy (all), LSF, LibGov.
Subject: Disappointment

Operative(s), Officer(s), Whoever,

I have been tasked by Johnny to notify you about the closure of this channel.

Feel free to open one towards us, but do not expect one from us any time soon. We are still a P.I. office, and are actively looking for jobs.

We have been insulted by the hubris of Liberty as a whole, and will now seek other clients that are most definitely both more sincere - as not to send an operative from a SWAT team for a rogue war vessel - but understanding, as we are a private organization, we need money. Liberty, who seemingly runs on infinite money, didn't spare neither the time nor the money to authorize an investigation.

Perhaps is it what you want? Then this shall prove our hunch-- sorry, our proofs of Liberty's corruption. I feel sorry for Jeremiah Sawyer. I hope you will fix your broken House soon enough, before Kusari, Rheinland, or even the Outcasts gets a hand of it, if you can't even correctly track an active war ship of yours, despite our evidences, then you do not deserve to be here in there first place.

Signed,
Johnny's Office

COMMUNICATION CANAL UNEXPECTEDLY SHUT DOWN.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.