Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI (/showthread.php?tid=194113)

To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI - Creutzfeuer - 08-06-2022

▓▒░ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ░▒▓

[Image: Ebenezer-Pyke.jpg]
[Image: Asset_1.png]

Sender: Ebenezer Pyke
Recipient(s): Junker Congress Representatives
Origin: New Horizon Commercia, Zurich
Subject: Business Inquiry
Encryption: Charlie-Bravo-Tango-Tango

Greetings and Salutations,

good people of the Junker Congress, fellow businessmen.
I turn to you in your capacity as a significant economic participant on the Sirian wider market - with a business inquiry:

A purchase of a certain amount (1.000 units) of items usually referred to as "Manifolds".
Most important to me is one specific inherent quality of these items of which I'd like to purchase extreme versions of.
To my layman expertise these ingots are generally not crafted with a specific metal composition in mind beforehand, correct?
Though I assume - given your knowledge and technological capabilities - it should be feasible to create valuable as well as visually aesthetic
ingots that are absolutely unique while at the same time do not take up more space than a small console screen's diagonal, yes?
Self-explanatory in itself that a precise list of metal-composition of said ingots would be needed too.

I am interested in purchasing the stated amount of such specific "Manifolds" from you.
To underline the importance this has for NHIs and mine future business endeavours,
I will showcase it with the price I am willing to pay for delivery to the "New Horizon Commercia" in Zurich: 100.000 Credits apiece.
You will find the Commercia located in the system quadrant 5-C, not far from the Oerlikon Stellar Observatory.

I hope to have piqued your interest for this transaction there?

with friendly regards
Ebenezer Pyke
Investor - New Horizon Industries

░▒▓ END OF TRANSMISSION ▓▒░

RE: To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI - Vulkhard Muller - 08-07-2022

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Business Inquiry:.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

Mr.Pyke,

Yes, in the most simple of terms manifolds come in many shapes, sizes, and even variable quality. While most Junker Bases can produce manifolds out of the scrap and various bits and baubles that generally are best used to patch a ship up in an emergency until you get it to a proper shipyard. That is of course, only the Manifolds from run-of-the-mill Junker bases.

In the depths of the independent worlds, bathed in the radiation of the Puerto Rican Rift, lies Culebra Smelter. Culebra Smelter melts down only the finest pieces of materials and churns out unmatched Manifolds. In-fact, you can see these Manifolds in action on many Junker Salvage Frigates across Sirius. Though even in Culebra we tend to sell pretty much anything that we don't need. While compared to other Junker Smelters we tend to be somewhat more deliberate with what we put in it, can't risk damaging the reputation of the quality products now can we? While we cannot promise exact carbon copy patterns obviously that is all determined during the cooling process with science stuff that if I were to start trying to explain here would look less like a short transmission response and more like a senior thesis for Cambridge University Graduates.

Normally, I wouldn't interrupt business as usual on the station, the forgemasters are antsy at the best of times, however, when I tell them the bonus in it for them I think they will change their tune. We do a Bi-Monthly Cleaning of the smelters at Culebra. The next one is this week, I can arrange for a stock pile of your desired metals to be prepped for the first batch to go in the smelters and ingot molds as to ensure maximum purity based on your specifications.

What exactly did you have in mind? Gold? Silver? Diamonds? Culebra's Smelters are more than capable of melting down anything from Copper to Iridium and everything in between. Since the end of the Gallic War we have even had successful tests with melting down Gallic Ultralloy.

You have my attention, let's here what you want to do.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI - Creutzfeuer - 08-07-2022

Recipient(s): Arbiter Rick Tiltman
Subject: Re: Business Inquiry

Salutations Mister Tiltman,

I am pleased to hear the confirmation about the capabilities of your primary smelting facility in the Puerto Rico system.
During my travels as a transporter-skipper I had heard quite a number of stories about the Junker's prowess for metalworking.
This and your confirmation of produceable variety of Manifold-ingots is vital to my plans for utilising said batch of Manifolds.

Though from your statement about the creation process, I fathom I need to clarify a certain part of my Inquiry:
I do not intend to purchase 1.000 carbon copy ingots of stated size,
but 1.000 ingots who are perfectly unique in themselves, each and everyone of it. A number-plaqued batch, superficially silver-coated.
And this quality of unique-ness is of utmost importance to me.
Hence the bulk of the tidy sum of Credits I offered is dedicated towards this special characteristic,
in concert with receiving a precise list of each ingots' metal-composition .

I am quite aware that processing my inquiry might give the tasked forgemaster(s) of yours a mild to major headache.
Creating the necessary molds, arranging the correct individual temperature and being deliberate in measuring a literal thousand different metal-compositions -
potentially quite intricate in comparison to the usual work done, I think I am correct in this assumption?

So in short, it's not the ingots per se that shall be of value, but their "background" of being forged and certified by your craftsmen.

with friendly regards
Ebenezer Pyke

RE: To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI - Vulkhard Muller - 08-11-2022

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Business Inquiry:.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

Mr.Pyke,

You are correct, and that is more than doable, so what exactly did you have in mind?
What metals will be needed?

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: Junker Congress || From: Ebenezer Pyke, NHI - Creutzfeuer - 08-11-2022

Recipient(s): Arbiter Rick Tiltman
Subject: Re: Re: Business Inquiry

Salutations again Mister Tiltman,

these are fine news about your forgemasters being able to insert my request into
their probably quite overflowing schedule - you and them have my thanks for this courtesy.

As per your query of the metals to use: I do not intend to mingle my layman expertise with
that of professionals of their craft. Important to me is mainly the quality of unique-ness of said Manifolds.
I do not wish to impose a list of material percentages or such, this seems not necessary and unduly invasive.

As you must see, I chose to come to you and your colleagues with my initial request,
because I value the independence the Junker Congress calls its own from all too great outside influence.
Your position as market participants in your own right paired with the craftsmanship almost innate to your people,
is the value that will back-up any future actual worth or value conscribed to these ingots.
I would be delighted, if the ingots will have a distinct feature to it that makes them recognizable as Junker-produced.
Aside the necessary seal of the forgemaster who will design and produce them, of course.

with friendly regards
Ebenezer Pyke