Discovery Gaming Community
To: Palistri Devengiri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Palistri Devengiri (/showthread.php?tid=194120)

To: Palistri Devengiri - Emperor Tekagi - 08-06-2022

[Image: ZY99lGZ.png?1]

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ From: Emi Shiroma
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ To: Palistri Devengiri
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: Job offer!

[Image: 7yiyddA.png]

Konbanwa!

An old friend of mine told me you are looking for a way of making some money, during your stay here in Kusari.
She also mentioned you are a Gallic civilian out here to explore our culture. I could help you with this, both, actually.
Tell me if you are still interested. I will give you some details then!

Hear from you soon!
- Emi-Shiro

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Palistri Devengiri - 08-06-2022

[Image: YeMawDC.png]

Madame Shiroma,

I am so pleased that you would reach out to me, and so swiftly. I do not know what your contact told you, but I will briefly state my current state of affairs.
I am a Gallic citizen of Orleanais, specifically planet Blois, and I have recently inherited my mother's spacecraft after an injury left her unable to fly.
It was her wish that I travel the sector and engage with the peoples outside our small corner of it, an endeavor which I am enthusiastic about following.

I have spent some time in the Empire of Kusari, and have found great kindness and hospitality in her people, fearful though I was that I would be facing prejudice, which only rarely surfaced against me.
So suffice to say, I am very much interested in extending my stay and engaging in activities which may provide a livelihood to end my dependence on savings.

- Palistri

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Emperor Tekagi - 08-06-2022

[Image: zf19CjW.png]

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: Job offer!

[Image: 7yiyddA.png]

Hey again, Palistri-san.

Hatano-chan did not tell me all too much about you. Pretty much just what I told you in my initial message.
Your background is fascinating, your mother seems to be a wise woman. Learning about new things, making new experiences and expanding your horizon is among the best things you can do! This are actually values the studio but also I stand firmly behind!

The proposed activity is both, monetarily as well as culturally, an enrichment to you. I am not sure how much Hatano-chan actually told you about my work, so I guess it is better if I explain it to you.
I am working as a voice actress for the "Kinki no kinky" Studio, a mostly independent manga and animated series creating studio, both in the adult and regular segments. Do not be intimidated by the name, I told them way too often that this is a silly name for a studio but they keep on citing how some Kishiro executives finance us partially over the name staying as a condition. Weird, I know.

Anyway, what I want to propose you is a brief role, as a guest star, in one of our current ongoing projects. There are a few, as of now, where we seek urgently for "foreign voices". While a Gallic guest star might be controversial, I can see it become a great success for our studio. Money wise - for you, it depends on the project.
Though, I would rather dive into details at a private meeting somewhere. Some of the details are still business secrets and I know that I have some overzealous fans who might get on funny ideas at neural-net communications.

If you already want to explore Kusarian culture, I feel urged to help you wherever I can, by the way. Even if you decide to decline the job offer.

Hear from you soon!
- Emi-Shiro

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Palistri Devengiri - 08-06-2022

[Image: YeMawDC.png]

Madame Shiroma,

The nature of this offer surprises me, but it does not in any way disincline me. The media world of Sirius appears to me as a perfect point from which to explore further, as I may touch the sensibilities of the viewers. To gain a solid foothold, I will find the preferences and tastes of the people of Sirius most likely in such an environment.

I do not have any professional training in this, but if your studio's search is primarily in the category of those who will sound foreign to the audience, I can fulfill this. I would be more than happy to meet and discuss this closer. Currently, I am renting a room on the Roppongi station, it is most amenable to foreign visitors, and I can purchase fuel for my ship, the Clouded Dawn.

I wish to meet.

- Palistri

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Emperor Tekagi - 08-06-2022

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: Meeting

[Image: SVVeJS0.png]

Hey again!

I am really happy to hear about your interest! I truly believe that this could help your journey, such media is a popular part of Kusari culture!

Don't worry about your lack of experience, that is actually part of the deal. Inexperienced is sometimes good, it gives your acting a lively and natural touch. Some professionals sound far too "into the role" and lose a bit of this unexpected randomness daily life can be. So if your voice slips, slightly cracks, don't worry!

Oh, Roppongi is actually perfect! I will gladly meet you there then. Just tell me where you want to meet on Roppongi, I can be there relatively fast - I am on New Tokyo at the moment.

See you.
- Emi-Shiro

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Palistri Devengiri - 08-14-2022

[Image: XvDQvNm.png]

Madame Shiroma,

The meeting we had was a great delight to me, and I would be bold enough to say that we found a greater connection than either had assumed.
I am certainly desirous of pursuing this venture further, not merely for the opportunity of business, but as a personal bond that for its short time I value significantly. Whether you have obtained contractual information from your studio or just wish to meet, it would be my pleasure to do so again.

- Palistri

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Emperor Tekagi - 08-15-2022

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: Meeting

[Image: V2R53HW.png]

Palistri-san.

I am really happy to hear from you again. I've actually spend the last days being busy at the studio, though I used the opportunity to talk with a lot of the staff about you. They all seem rather curious about you, next to prying what we did while being all alone. Some of them will never learn not to make weird assumptions.
I think, I can even arrange to get a contract draft for you, so that I can actually offer you anything of substance regarding the job. This aside, I really look forward to meeting you again!

See you soon, I hope!
- Emi-Shiro

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Palistri Devengiri - 12-23-2022

Madame Shiroma,

It is Palistri.
I am settling well, and have become more confident in my environment over this time.
My visa of temporary residence has been extended, and I am already looking at the citizenship process, though this is of course a large quantity of time distant.
I wish to be prepared when I am able to do this process.
For now, I find small tasks, which allow me to support myself. I hold still this dream of career of more prominence. Perhaps you have something more about this now in this time?
In every case, I would be very pleased to hear from you again.

- Palistri

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Emperor Tekagi - 12-23-2022

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: An update on your life

[Image: V2R53HW.png]

Palistri-san.

I am excited to hear that you are still staying in Kusari and even consider citizenship!
I am truly happy for you, looks like you love being around our house just like on the day I have first met you.
Though, I must apologize too. I did not inform you about the results to acquire a contract draft for you. The studio was interested but I was not sure if you were still around. Looks like you are.

Would you be interested in entering Kusari's entertainment industry then? The studio will not be happy that they were left hanging for so long but I think I can convince them to give you a second chance, if you really want.

See you soon, I hope!
- Emi-Shiro

RE: To: Palistri Devengiri - Palistri Devengiri - 04-02-2024

Madame Shiroma,

Hello, it is Palistri.

I know this is a very long time, and this coordination is difficult. I am still interested in your contacts in the entertainment industry, if this is still relevant.
Unfortunately I am experiencing trouble with housing, as my previous apartment was blown up. I have tried to find habitation on Tokyo, but the contracts are very short and unstable, and the contracts for employment with my ship are too.

If you have these connections, I would be grateful to hear of them.

- Palistri