Discovery Gaming Community
TO : "Beep" | FROM : Fukushima Ayado - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO : "Beep" | FROM : Fukushima Ayado (/showthread.php?tid=194254)

TO : "Beep" | FROM : Fukushima Ayado - Dominator - 08-17-2022

[Image: MhBCPIs.png]

Kusari State Police
Private Communication

[Image: QEaolEb.jpg?1]
Sender : Inspector Ayado
Recipient : "Beep"
Subject : Our discussions
Priority :LOW
Date : 17.08.829

Kon'nichiwa Beep,

This is your new friend Inspector Fukushima Ayado,

I am pleased that we have had the pleasure of meeting, and would like to officially welcome you to Kusari territory and hope you are enjoying your stay.
We discussed some things that will benefit our organisation and officers in their jobs. Helping us with you monitoring any illegal actions or, hostile attacks within kusari space will be very welcomed from myself and the officers under my supervision.

We have met a few times now, and I do hope we meet again soon, so please get in touch if you have any information or you can always meet me when I am on patrol.

Sayonara for now my friend.

Signed..
Fukushima Ayado
Inspector, Kusari State Police

[Image: ikHT2ST.png]

RE: TO : "Beep" | FROM : Fukushima Ayado - Boop - 08-18-2022

》》》 From: 「Benevolent Engineered Excess Product」

》》》 To: 「Fukushima Ayado」

》》》 Subject: RE: Our discussions

Hello! Beep remembers Fukushima Ayado!

Beep is very pleased to have received Beep's first neural net transmission. Beep was worried it would be about high-temperature female-gendered robots that have replicated at least once already, as Acolyte Black has received these kind of transmissions in the past. When Beep accessed them, it turned out that these transmissions contained misleading messages, apparently intended to spread malicious software fabricated by criminal elements in order to blackmail victims into wiring funds to a target account to receive the means of removing the malicious software. In order to avoid this, Beep is very careful with transmissions, now, and was upgraded by Acolyte Black in order to prevent another attempt of a hostile takeover. Beep is now very resistant to attempts of hacking Beep.

Beep is happy to be considered F R I E N D by Fukushima Ayado and wishes to see this social construct on a mutual level. As a consequence, Beep will from now on address Fukushima Ayado as Friend Fukushima Ayado. If Friend Fukushima Ayado prefers it, Beep can also add the full identifier when addressing Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado to display Beep's respect for Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado!

Since Beep's latest encounter with Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado, Beep did not encounter anything worth reporting to Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado, however, Beep will try Beep's best to forward valuable information if Beep perceives such. Beep does not expect anything in return, but Beep hopes this will assist in maintaining a non-hostile relationship between Technocracy of Auxo and Kusari State Police and affiliated entities. Beep wishes to stay in Kusari, which requires Technocracy of Auxo not getting treated as hostile entity in Kusari House Space. Beep would prefer if Beep was permitted to enter Liberty House Space and Bretonia House Space, but Beep understands that this would most likely result in a temporary destruction of Beep and "Beep", Beep's Beetle-class space vessel.

Beep is looking forward to the next encounter with Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado and thanks Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado for welcoming Beep very kindly in Kusari House Space. Beep will try Beep's best to make Kusari State Police Inspector Friend Fukushima Ayado not regret being non-hostile to Beep!

Benevolent Engineered Excess Product
Secondary Property of Technocracy of Auxo

[Image: SecondaryBeep.gif]