Discovery Gaming Community
Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee (/showthread.php?tid=194419)

Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee - Overseer - 08-29-2022

》》》 From: Alice Dee

》》》 To: Ashikaga Tsudzuri

》》》 Subject: Contact

Esteemed Miss Ashikaga,

I have received the OK from my higher-ups. Additional funding can be provided in case of a blooming cooperation. For the time being, I would like to provide some basic assignments and instructions in case of you being interested.

Generally speaking, the BIS is always interested in learning about threats and conspirations against Bretonia. That much should be obvious. If you happen to hear a thing or two that you think could be interesting for us to know about, that already could result in a cash boost on your account. The more evidence, the better. I'm not interested in weaknesses or anything that Bretonia could exploit for expansion, but only the prevention of further damage to the Kingdom. As you know, the destruction of Leeds, the bombardement of New London and the destruction of multiple Bretonian stations has put Bretonia in a shape worse than those of the other houses, and the Bretonian Intelligence Service is busy 24/7 to prevent further incursions and other attacks on a very open, very vulnerable and very exploitable Bretonia. I know you have a very skeptical opinion on intel agencies and Bretonia's latest regretable developments, but while our leaders fall their decisions from their conveniently secured bunkers and battlegroup flagships, countless civilians are hoping for peace, security and betterment.

If you can sympathize with the latter, I believe we can work together well. Additionally, if you happen to roam the Taus - which I assume you will keep doing for a while because of their proximity to Malta and thus affordable Cardamine - I look forward to hire your excellent combat skills. As you have seen, I'm quite capable on my own when it comes to a few single Royalists, but I'm not delusional enough to stress my luck there.

Considering you are now a Freelancer, you could also try and sign up on the Bretonian Armed Forces Bounty Board. Since you have already put one of the Royalists out of action, why not do it on a frequent basis and receive suspiciously high monetary rewards for it? I'd also be willing to add five million credits on top of that for any Royalist kill in the Taus or Bretonia on your count. Just send me the proof. // Keep ID Bounty rules in mind, though, since this here does not count as bounty board contract, sadly.

Should you change your mind and take interest in something more firm, need a place to stay in Bretonia or have the desperate wish to work with me on a regular basis, just tell me and we can arrange something. Independent from the Secret Intelligence Service, if you prefer. The Overseer Branch of the Bretonian Intelligence Service, which I am working for, would be responsible for you, in that case.

One last thing, Miss Ashikaga, just to clarify. I obviously can't prevent you from talking with your Auxesian contact, regardless of what how your relationship with them actually looks like. To not put you into a conflict of interests, until the relations between Bretonia and Auxesia change to something more favorable, I would prefer to limit our interactions to everything not related to the Technocracy and their pilots. I personally have no interest in them and my knowledge about them is limited to the basics, as other departments within Bretonia already cover operations regarding them. I believe this would make it easier for both of us, don't you agree?

Alice Dee
Bretonian Intelligence Service, Overseer Branch

RE: Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee - Levenna - 08-30-2022

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ From: Ashikaga Tsudzuri
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ To: Alice Dee
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: RE: Contact

Good evening, Dee-san.

I must say, I find your willingness to be so upfront somewhat unusual for an intelligence agent. It piques my interest, to say the least, and you have yet to give me a reason to distrust you. What I suppose I am saying, is that I am willing to accept your offer to a limited degree. Time will tell whether this proves to be wise, but the future is unknowable. It has not escaped me that you are placing no small degree of trust in myself with this arrangement, I'm sure it wouldn't take you too long to figure out to what I am referring.

Nonetheless, you make an appealing case for the protection of something of a stricken people. If I am able to assist in limited capacity for the protection of Bretonia, then I see no reason for the time being not to do so. As I said when we first met, I hold nothing against Bretonia, they have never done me wrong. Perhaps once when I still flew under a Dragon banner I would have been obliged to shoot at first sight, and certainly so while a Shinibana in service of the Gen'an, but time and desperation puts me in a different circumstance.

I am sure I will be hearing from you soon enough, but until then I will busy myself with repairs to my vessel. The royalists' ECM technology has certainly lead to more dents than I would ordinarily be comfortable with.

Ashikaga Tsudzuri
Rōnin

RE: Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee - Overseer - 09-06-2022

》》》 Subject: Mission

Esteemed Miss Ashikaga,

I have a job offer for you. While combat skills are not necessarily required for this job, they will certainly come in handy.

Overseer received an interesting tip from an outsiders about about a Gallic snubcraft with a powerful cloaking device. Considering we have never seen this ship again, we assume that this ship was shot down and the cloaking device prototype never became more than a prototype. The name of the vessel is, according to our informant, "Arlequin 7". Overseer is not sure where to look for the vessel, but we assume the outer Gallic systems and systems bordering Gallia would be a good idea to investigate first. Overseer can not deploy vessels itself as Gallic Royalists are paying attention to our every moves, but you should just be uninteresting enough, in the best way, mind you, to not get noticed by them.

Furthermore, if you enjoy this kind of work, we are also looking for two other vessels, both of Bounty Hunter origin, which are assumed to have used unique technologies. One of them is called "Mantrid", the other "Pathfinder". Overseer is mostly interested in finding out what happened to these ships as they are rumored to be missing in action by the Guild, and what kind of equipment they used. Depending on what you are able to find and would be willing to part with, your reward would be very generous. After all, I'm basically asking you to find a needle in a... Sirius-sector sized pile of hay.

Are you interested or shall I ask someone else?

Alice Dee

RE: Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee - Levenna - 09-06-2022

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ From: Ashikaga Tsudzuri
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ To: Alice Dee
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: RE: Mission

Good evening, Dee-san.

I have no love for the Gallics, and furthermore you can probably imagine I've had my fair share of run-ins with the guild. You have yourself a deal, I will forward any and all information I manage to gather on these particular vessels, if I manage to track them down. As you can imagine it's not necessarily an area of subterfuge I am especially adept in, the role of Shinibana was purely an honorific combat title, but I shall do my best.

Ashikaga Tsudzuri
Rōnin

RE: Ashikaga Tsudzuri - Alice Dee - Overseer - 04-26-2023

》》》 Subject: Status

Esteemed Miss Ashikaga,

It's been a while. I hope you are still out there?

Alice Dee