Discovery Gaming Community
To: Clement de Chevin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Clement de Chevin (/showthread.php?tid=194434)

To: Clement de Chevin - Ki'Shar - 08-30-2022

Brittany System

Sender: "Ki'Shar".
Recipient: Clement de Chevin, 27th.
Topic: Communication

Bonjour officer,

I sincerely hope this transmission is going to reach right person. I am the person with which you shared a history lesson about The Royal bloodline near Resurgent.

Excuse usage of my nickname, as I told you before I've decided to go with careful approach before I can make sure people I deal with are trust worthy. I believe we set foot in right direction however.

Is there any way you believe we could start building our trust between two soldiers which share similar goal?

"Ki'Shar"

Transmission End

RE: To: Clement de Chevin - Groshyr - 08-31-2022

[Message encrypted]
R.N.S. Gevaudan, Roussillon
31 Août, 745 AGS

[Image: JbhESIH.png]

[Image: 26iahzN.png]
Sender: Colonel Clement de Chevin, 27th Royal Regiment
Recipient: "Ki'Shar", ???
Subject: RE: Communication

Madame Kishar,

Its a rare sign nowadays to find someone interested in mythology of homeworld long abandoned, especially interested enough to adopt name of one of the ancient Gods as alias to themselves. Nevertheless, such demagogy has no matter for what we to discuss, oui?

Considering your knowledge, especially in matters that fall under the grief of secrecy your so far successful attempts to keep privacy are fully understandable. My apologies that you had to observe that shameful display in Roussillon, those Maquis breed like rabbits and as you kill one, two appears to take the place. Quantity, however, does not imply quality, and sooner or later we will run low on marginals of their type which will bring no tear dropped.

Nevertheless I was left in wander of your ends: we might pursuit similar goals, we might share views but are our ends the same? Hoping to receive open answer to this.

Transmission End

RE: To: Clement de Chevin - Ki'Shar - 09-06-2022

Brittany System

Bonjour officer,

Such a shameful display cannot really be called a shameful display. I once saw Mouvement de Liberation Gaulois with respect, however that can not and will not be said or shared by their descendants which joined The Maquis. For what is it worth, The Maquis were always an enemy number one for our Kingdom, for their barbaric ways, executing civilians, attacking convoys, while The Council remained mroe civil and kept just our officers in their sight.

Anyway, you tell me what is your end goal, officer. For many years it was serving the house DeFrance and their bloodline. Nowadays it can be tricky if we know nothing about the family, we lost contact and info about relatives of The Roi. So what is your end goal? Do you want to restore the monarchy? Who would be our new Roi if members of DeFrance family are lost forever? Regent? One cannot trust Regents for as long as it's not confirmed they were appointed by The Royal Family and we both know one Regent already had attempted to seize the power.

What about the noble families?

"Ki'Shar"

Transmission End

RE: To: Clement de Chevin - Groshyr - 09-06-2022

[Message encrypted]
6 Septembre, 745 AGS

Madame Kishar,

Indeed, despite being an insurgency that rose against the power of the King and his finest, the Council were rather civilised in comparison with what the Maquis always been. Although back then they were but aggressive small dog, barking and biting but unable to do serious damage: now it changed, with the most radical of the Council crew joining their ranks with their capital vessels, the Maquis became a force that posses a major threat to all, even themselves. However their rubbish methods, lack of any doctrine and style or else is none of our concern as long as it works in our benefit.

To restore the true power, peace and stability in our state is my and 27th's goal: preferably to return state to the isolation we had for centuries and lived with no major cresses and catastrophes, with the worst being the First Gallic War and the loss of Maine in result of a natural disaster - supernova blast, an end of Maine's star lifespan.

The issue of King Charles' heritage is very crucial: one of three direct heirs betrayed us for Liberty and its "values", the other one went missing long ago and the third was last seen short after the Battle for Agincourt . Must to say, Bretonians should thank us for what we did: their Planetform would not make planet any better, but we... in a few centuries, maybe a millennia, as the temperature die low and volcano activity decrease, the planet can be slowly terraformed back into a garden. But back to the chase: the heir to the throne.

If we fail to locate the heir or the Naval Command order us to cease searching for any traces: we will have no choice but to obey. The King, even if not from DeFrance dynasty, must have support of the aristocracy and military. It would be a pleasant bonus if peasants support the candidate as well, but doubtfully they will: they would not care as long as they have minimal required for living, no matter who in power; those are important for men with at least accomplished school.

Do you have something particular in mind?

Transmission End

Brittany System

Bonjour officer,

People just need to be reminded that under the monarchy our nation flourished, under our monarchy Gallia has never been invaded by Sirians, under our monarchy we had the power to overcome two houses, under our moanarchy it was much better life than it is now. That is the way how to get civilians to support us.

I am well aware of history regarding Le Roi's children. One was imprisoned and declared insane, disappeared for good, one betrayed the family and our kingdom and another appears to seize power, just to disappear shortly after. Le Roi didn't deserve such children and his fate, but such is the life and we have to fight it.

Are there any surviving nobles from the Kingdom era or all of them have disappeared, were killed or betrayed our cause to save their own skin? I might have an idea where one of them is.

"Ki'Shar"

Transmission End

RE: To: Clement de Chevin - Groshyr - 09-06-2022

[Message encrypted]
6 Septembre, 745 AGS

Madame Kishar,

Anyone barely sane with a shred of intelligence understands that Kingdom was not perfect but is the most stable and suitable regime for the state of our kind, where each had their place and could not go from zero to hero unless had exceptional skills. Yet, they need to be reminded of this - peasants have short memory, and nobles... I believe most of them pretending of support to the Confederacy and then the Union to keep their property from nationalization but we will see if my guess is correct or not.

This information is classified and until I have a permission from the Naval Command I am unable to share it with you. My sincerest apologies, m'lady, but order is order. However, you can share what you know: it will give you a credit of trust. Perhaps even enough to start sharing information and collaborate effort with you.

Transmission End

Brittany System

Bonjour officer,

Then get your approval to share information with me. Then I might consider revealing who I am to you. You've got my word you will not regret it, however that's all I can tell you right now. We are still building trust, so maybe we can make a huge step forward by this one.

We both have something we would like to share.

"Ki'Shar"

Transmission End

RE: To: Clement de Chevin - Groshyr - 09-07-2022

[Message encrypted]
7 Septembre, 745 AGS

Madame Kishar,

My superior gave me permission to exchange information: to be frank our progress is minimal. The only possible candidate was last seen for a while after Agincourt, as I mentioned already. His Majesty Prince Joseph DeFrance left the Royal Navy's safe ranks and departed in unknown direction, most likely going after the King's nieces who had to hide after the coup in Gallia. We planned to interrogate local information brokers, Freeport administrators and else who might have been in contact with His Majesty or the nieces.

To be short: the progress is minimal if any.

Transmission End

RE: To: Clement de Chevin - Swifty - 10-02-2022

[Message encrypted]
Resurgent, Roussillon
1 Octobre , 745 AGS

[Image: m33Rupb.png]

[Image: JQwZMZb.png]
Sender: Maréchal Ferdinand Mounier, Gallic Royal Navy
Recipient: Subject "Ki'Shar" Unknown
Subject: Update

Bonjour et excuse moi for the delay for this update. There have been some deep internal matters within the Regiment that needed a clear, yet slow et sure attention to be dealt with in order to avoid any future complications. Needless to say from here on out i will be the one you may wanna ask for details regarding our regiment, our goals or whatever else you may want to know about us. To be more explicit in my explanation, monsieur Clement et somebody else less important, have been removed from their duties as Colonel et Commandant of the Regiment because they stalled too much some of the important tasks given to them, one of them including the one where he was supposed to exchange information with you regarding our accomplishments in order to build up our trust, which as far as i can see, he failed on purpose or because i was not clear enough with the orders given to him. So without any further delays, i would like to personally reconfirm your interest to assist us with your knowledge in our movement, before we get into deeper discussions. Just like myself, i believe you know that people in our positions can never be too careful when it comes to this... sensitive topics if i can call them that.

Unfortunately, this was the only way to get in touch with you due to the fact monsieur Clement opened this communication channel to me before he was confirmed to be hostile to the cause, so even though this one may be safe for now, i would suggest open up a new one for further discussions with me, maybe even arrange a meeting. The choice is really up to you, regardless of it i will be waiting until i get a clear message.

Transmission End