Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicron Supply Industries | From: Riri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicron Supply Industries | From: Riri (/showthread.php?tid=194473)

Pages: 1 2

To: Omicron Supply Industries | From: Riri - Shiloh - 09-03-2022

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: Z1byIhR.png]

Sender: Riri, from Kyushu Rice Syndicate
Recipient: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Cooperation

Representatives of Omicron Supply Industries,

こんにちは私は りりです。よろしくお願(ねがい)いします。
Kon'nichiwa watashi wa Riri desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

I am a Kusarian Freelancer, and I have been contacted by a company Yes, I am part of a syndicate of Kyushu Rice producers, and that is why I have been chosen. On a daily basis, I represent many companies, either on a local level, or a system level.

The Starfliers; a research and unarmed group of researchers and civilian personnel formerly housed in the Kepler system. They have recently suffered a catastrophic dark matter storm surge, and despite their station being designed from the ground up to be not only resist, but to thrive in that kind of environment, they had to evacuate. The requirement is relatively simple: simulation training room(s) for Border and Edge Worlds, specialized in Super Heavy Fighters, and book them training sessions. Sirius is a dangerous place, that's why you're here, aren't you?

They require bookings for simulation training sessions that I you have lying around, and you require maintenance, whether on ships or on these training rooms themselves. Depending on the schedule and their frequency of usage, we can strike a deal that can benefit us both.

As for the company I represent, if this deal is succesfull, we could go further, and I could introduce you to my superiors for contracts beyond lending for a few hundred hours simulations training rooms, but actively protecting your company from rivals, or jealous terrorists, and God knows there are a lot in the Omegas.

お返事お待ちしております。
Translation unavailable. Reboot your system when possible. Probability determination of "goodbye" in a "formal" style is of... 78.3%

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Omicron Supply Industries | From: Riri - Pennyfield - 09-04-2022

[Image: OSI-header-William-Bob-Kelso.png]

To: Riri
Subject: Re: Cooperation

Good day Riri,

I can't make head nor tails from what you are writing. If you are trying to sell us something I suggest you practice some more. If you need sales training, I think we have sales simulation room somewhere at Nichols. It hasn't been used for a long time yet you can dust it off and put it to good use. For a minor fee of course.

Have a great day sport

William 'Bob' Kelso - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: OSI-footer-generic.png]

[Image: hiring1.png]

RE: To: Omicron Supply Industries | From: Riri - Shiloh - 09-04-2022

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: zkYQzQY.png]

Sender: Zoé, on the behalf of RIri
Subject:Re:Re:Cooperation

M. Kelso,

First of all, please excuse my partner, her translator messed up somewhere and this honestly was embarassing. Anyway, bonjour. I am Zoé, I'll represent her because I am closer to the Omicrons than Kusari, and that I don't need a translator.

What Riri tried to tell you was that, a company contracted us for the location of ships simulation rooms, specialized in Super Heavy Fighters, to book sessions for their pilots. I think this is a bit clearer, mh? You said "sales training room" on your station, surely you must have these kind of rooms somewhere, either on that station, or on the planet.

You supply the Omicrons, your pilots must have some regular training without the risk of getting blown up by, hell, a malfunctioning reactor.

And... yes, in fact, you got that right. We would like to start business talks with your company. Not about rice, we merely represent. They will do the talks. After this contract is fullfilled of course.

If you have any question, please ask me - not Riri, she will take that as an insult. I lied to her to not hurt her.

Zoé, from █████'█ ██████ the Kyushu Rice Syndicate.

Transmission terminated.

To: Zoé

Good day Zoé,

What do you want?

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

M. Kelso,

Hello - I'm sorry, I gotta ask, have you read my transmission? This is a honest question. Anyway. I'll reduce the text even more.

Code:
I. a company contracted us for the location [or purchase] of ships training simulation rooms, specialized in Super Heavy Fighters, to book sessions for their pilots.
II. We would like to start business talks with your company after this is over.

Regards,

Transmission terminated.

To: Zoé

Good day Zoé,

That last message was easier on the eyes and the brain. Anyhoo, we are not interested in the simulation rooms and we have no space to let. Now with that out of the way, let's address point II and start talking business.

Kind regards,

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

M. Kelso,

Hello again. Glad to hear that.

Actually, we are looking for the rooms. We need them to train our pilots.

If you have no place left, and you have those pilot training simulation rooms, for fighters, from light to super heavy; please sell them to us at a discounted price, you'll have more place left.

For the business part...

The business part will be handled by Miss Emily or Mister Karl, who should be within transmission range shortly.

Regards,

Transmission terminated.

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: BDUmgxs.png]

Sender: Karl, from Johnny's Office
Recipient: OSI, M.Kelso
Subject: Re:Cooperation

Dear M. Kelso,

Greetings, I have been sent here to talk business with you. Let's go straight to the point, what do you do? Do you supply stations, no deviations from the law? Do you happen to sell used fighters, or offer refuge in case of a botched operation? Oh and, I'm not the BIS or whatever House intelligence service, they are slower than us.

Also, please don't bash those two ladies, they have done the job we paid them for, they do not know more, they'll probably come for other stuff such as hauling or piloting content they are unknowledgeable of.

To be laconic, we are Johnny's Office (Only first post is knowledgeable, the others are not considered available), a private investigation office located in Liberty, well, we have a P.O. Box, we live in a ship. We respond to any demand, but since we're new "on the block", we're looking for them. We've found enough for now. So, what do you need, pal? Oh and--

Therefore, if you need something, we'll tell you if it's possible or not, and try to do it, and at the end, await payment, preferably enough for all agents involved.
Here's our Modus Operandi.

We await your answer with anticipation.

Kind regards,
Karl, from Johnny's Office.

Transmission terminated.

To: Karl

Karl,

You are the third person I speak today regarding this message. While I may be old I'm far from senile and knew you folks are in the business of renting some office space. It's cool yet Johnny's Office could have done a better job of checking us out PRIOR to writing us and, frankly, using up my time. As you are a private investigation company I would have enjoyed you do your investigations IN PRIVATE before consulting us.

Now, having said that, I represent Omicron Supply Industries. Look us up on the NeuralNet, you'll see that we do shipping and supplies. Regarding you mentioning "deviations from the law" as well as "not being part of intelligence"... I have heard this before and you know what? It was always from people working in either law enforcement or intelligence. Those who deny involvement during the first meeting are often involved.

So, let me be clear to you that OSI is not interested in doing any business with you. As CEO I like my business partners to be clear and honest up front.

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: 88W97Jv.png]

Sender: Karl, from Johnny's Office
Recipient: OSI, M.Kelso
Subject: ..."Intelligence"?

Dear M. Kelso,

This is where you are wrong.

This is where you are wrong.

Some are former police officers, like me or the namesake of this Office, but we really are a private investigation company. We, of course, have our mannerism and tactics of our past, that are telltales as you put it.

Of course, we did not investigate you; that would be as you put it, a law enforcement agency or an intelligence agency preparing something - they'd try to have as much info as possible.

Send a message to the Starfliers, and see that we're not, at least, an intelligence agency, or anything close to this sort of vile organization. These guys do research and they hired us to help them. Just ask. You'll have the proof for yourself.

I was honestly kind of surprised by your reaction. We communicated with other, "shadier" organizations from the deep Taus and/or Omicrons, definitely suspicious, but that was, ironically, almost like a reflex to refuse cooperation to anything "close to being" an "intelligence" or "law enforcement" agency.

We have cases of kidnappings solved, thanks to us; people disappearing, now in society again. Wannabe rings of crime? Gone. If anything, we're more efficient than them, and more in the situation than them in they skyscrapers and private OSC ferries.

That's what I wanted to hear. You do the shipping, and the supply, logical, considering your company's name. Do you sell fighters? Or small freighters? We need to have some. Also, by "deviation of law", I was openly asking you if you were open to help facilitate the movement of goods such as weaponry - that we lack terribly, and having a very, very small fleet that's already too overextended throughout Sirius, so we naturally came to you. You can accept a part of a deal, and refuse another part, you know?

Please accept our apologies to act like a law enforcement agency or whatever incompetent agency, they all are. That's just how we work, but, if you're not willing to retake this business opportunity, at least know, that we explained what we are not, what we really are, and what we want to do. Sirius is filled with strife and pain, and we see ourselves as Sirius trying to help itself.

Is this not enough to go back to a clean slate, and finally do business?

We are anxiously awaiting your response.

Kind regards,
Karl, from Johnny's Office.

Transmission terminated.