Discovery Gaming Community
To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri (/showthread.php?tid=194487)

To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri - Shiloh - 09-04-2022

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: Z1byIhR.png]

Sender: Riri, speaking privately
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemums
Subject: Questions

Konnichi wa...

I am Riri, 25 years old, a female from Kyushu, I've been wondering who are you exactly? I have not had the opportunity to go to space, but I have seen you on many TV screens. This gives me hope to maybe make our lives freer. I can maybe steal a ship and meet somewhere in space? I don't know, you're the guide here... I don't even know orbital mechanics this well.

Either way, thank you for reading.

Kind regards and thank you again, for your work and your fight.

Riri.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri - Shiloh - 09-06-2022

...REBOOSTING SIGNAL...

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri - Megaera - 09-06-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Yunoki Misaki
Recipient: Riri
Subject: Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa,

I guess you mean that you are a woman. Female is an adjective and not a noun. Don't worry, I guess I can be sober enough for the both of us.

You have no clue who we are, yet you claim to have seen us on tv screens. Whoever you have seen on tv had done a piss poor job at keeping themselves out of the media. Except people who are actually pretty well known, like me. They even come to find me from halfway across Sirius, because they think I owe them money. But even I haven't been on tv yet. Is there some talk show I can go to?

But anyway, you want to meet GC in space? Is your connection suffiently encrypted? If not, you might have police on your doorstep soon. They often have algorhythms that scour the net for suspicious activity. Words like Golden Chrysanthemum, stealing and space together usually drops some red flags with the authorities.

You don't talk about stealing stuff to total strangers unless you know how to get away with it and look good while doing so. All others should just steal stuff and talk about it later. It is just safer. How do you even envision this meeting will go? What do you seek?

Anyway, your thanks is accepted I guess.
As for your freedom, I doubt I personally have anything to do with that, but we try.

This message is supported by Misaki's drinking habit. Leave your donations at Noshima locker 539-B.

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri - Shiloh - 09-09-2022

TRANSMISSION UNEXPECTEDLY SHUT DOWN. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Riri - Megaera - 09-09-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Yunoki Misaki
Recipient: Riri
Subject: Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa again,

Well, I honesly don't know how these things work either. As long as your encryption functions sufficiently.

So I understand that you seek a way out and are requesting our help with that. Perhaps we can assist with that. What resources do you have? One of our operatives could be sent towards your location, but we need more information on your background and situation.

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files