Discovery Gaming Community
To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board (/showthread.php?tid=194554)

To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - MickeyHAHA - 09-13-2022

[Image: v9Ocqdf.png]

13th of September, 829 A.S.
[Image: LVqyCdG.png]
[Image: omR56vT.png]

+ Sender :: Salazar Caesar
+ Recipient :: Nebula Shipping Express
+ Location :: Roma Invicta
+ Subject :: A Proposal
+ Encryption :: Invictus

Ave board members of the Nebula Shipping Express,

First I would like to thank you for supplying my agents with this older model of communication consoles, they're being installed all over the station as we speak. I would just clarify that no, you did not know who you were selling to as I took the liberty of having covert operatives commissioned to this task in order to avoid any liability on your part, seeing how the Bretonian government has been acting as of late.

Regardless I should properly introduce myself, I am Caesar, Rex of the Roma Invicta, a Corsair City State that has emerged after some internal strife. I seek to offer other ways for my people, freeing ourselves of the need to peddle in disgusting alien garbage. We seek to be fully self-sufficient and for this purpose we've established an internal economy, we are trying to pursue hydroponic farming, media production, inviting foreign businesses to set up fronts, R&D and deep space exploration.

Of course with trying to pursue such goals by ourselves, we require great quantities of goods and equipment. This is where you come in, I require quarantine gear, medical scanners, surgical equipment and supplies, Hydroponic equipment, all these top of the line.

In addition, we also require long distance scanners and surveying equipment, older video-audio cameras, holotainment bands.

In terms of the arrangement I propose the following:

You send an attaché contingent comprised of scientists and businessmen, the scientists will join the R&D team and we can share in the fruits of what we discover and research aboard the station. The tradesmen will establish a business on the station, allowing us a more direct line of communication as well as drawing passive income for you, and some rarer goods for the station.

Regarding the shipment of the goods I requested, we can stage pirate attacks to allay suspicion off of you, roughing up your ships a bit to make the story more believable, taking the cargo and leaving.

Let me know how much this proposal will cost.

Signed, Caesar Salazar, Rex of the Romans

[Image: 4jNh8jA.png]

Rex Salazar Caesar
Roman Praetorian Prefecture
Sirius Chapter

ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION SUSPENDED

RE: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - Shinzo Hashidate - 09-14-2022

[Image: Incoming-transmission-purple.png]
[Image: Shino.png]
[Image: ezgif-7-37a026b1e760.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- SENDER »» Shinzo 真三 Hashidate
- RECIPIENT »» Salazar Caesar
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Re: Proposal

Greetings Salazar Caesar,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Professor Shinzo 真三 Hashidate, Board Member of Nebula Shipping Express installation & Nebula Technologies Corporation ® , located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka which assigned me to answer your direct message to our neural network. We apologize for redirecting this transmission frequency to the "N53-High.Encryption" ❄❄⚝❄❄ frequency, for security reasons.

I would like to remind you that our installation is found inside the Kingdom of Bretonia house space, and it abides by the laws of such a kingdom, so thank you for sending this transmission to us over the dark skies encrypted communications area, We appreciate using the dark skies with encrypted frequency by your side. The NSE dealt with corsairs outside the house of Bretonia, which is completely fine with our working policy. I read you and heard your transmission very well and every word in it, And as a former Hogosha member, I understand that dealing with the corsairs is much better than dealing with some of those house corporations who got some hidden aims if you know what I mean.
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

Concerning, your proposal about sending an attaché contingent comprised of scientists and businessmen to your installation. We are open to this idea but we can only send some of our scientists because we have no businessmen or businesswomen to send over. We actually deal with some of them and they do not work for NSE as employees. On the other hand, we already have a decent group of scientists who works as employees of the Nebula Technologies department and we are able to send some of those, for exchanging experience and data from your research and development department. We just want to know in more detail, which R&D equipment would you need for your projects. This is something that my team of scientists can answer after spending at least a week at your installation, OR you can elaborate more about it on your next transmission.

Well, in the end, I would like to draw your attention that some of your requests are not in the field of our business. You requested some equipment such as Long distance scanners, Surveying equipment, and Holotainment bands, which we can provide. We actually got a great variety of that high-tech equipment. We produce it in our industrial area, at the NSE installation. As for the other video old cameras and other equipment, we are not able to provide those, although we have an understanding of those who might be able to provide those. We can arrange it if you are able to give us more detail about them.

I would like to welcome you one more time and express our gladness about meeting you. We will definitely wait for your reply as soon as possible with more detail about your request for business, and also we will give more detail about how we can establish that business outside the house space of Bretonia, and do not worry, We have several outposts at the Omicrons and the Edge-worlds. Thank you for your contact and we will be seeing you again soon, Stay safe and we wish you good fortune.

Have a good day Senor Salazar
[Image: 5i91x-Gvx-EN.png]

Shinzo 真三 Hashidate
Research Complex Lead Professor
Nebula Shipping Express

[Image: NSE-tb-e2.png]

RE: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - MickeyHAHA - 09-15-2022

+ Recipient :: Nebula Shipping Express
+ Subject :: Reply: A Proposal
+ Date :: 15th of September, 829 A.S

Ave Shinzo,

Thank you for the quick reply, I assure you, all the personal communications off of the Roma Invicta are fully encrypted.

I am aware of the risks you face in dealing with us, in regards to the profligates in charge of Bretonia, and as such I am grateful that you have chosen to answer, rather than ignore us.

When it comes to personnel, we suggest that perhaps you send some of the scientists that are interested in pursuing less.. acceptable in house space research subjects, studying the disgusting Nomads and their biology and equipment. Regarding the businessmen, I am sure you could find some up and coming freelancers that would like to establish a business, I would simply like you to act as a third party that can arrange for their contracting and arrival to our station.

For R&D equipment we would like some spectrograph analyzers, advanced microscopes, energy emitters, that kind of thing.

Regarding the cameras, we request them for media production purposes, I am sure you can locate someone who sells older models at a bargain, we do not require top of the line stuff for that, in fact we like our movies with a little more visual grit.

For medical equipment, everything you'd put in a hospital and a biological research facility.

Regarding delivery, rather than risking your reputation and such, as I said, we can stage fake raids on your shipments, take the cargo and leave, then render payment later.

It would be good to have your most trustworthy contractors participate in this, and inform only the captains of the vessels, this way operational security will not be an issue.

Awaiting your reply,

Rex Salazar Caesar
Sirius Chapter

RE: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - Sakura Takahashi - 09-16-2022

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Roman Praetorian Prefecture
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- SUBJECT »» Re: A Proposal

Greetings Senor Caesar,
Leader of the RPPS,

My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Fabrication & Trading Manager of Nebula Shipping Express and a member of the board. I am here on behalf of Professor Shinzo 真三 Hashidate, to continue our possible business. Professor Hashidate sends his apologies for not being able to continue these negotiations because he has been called for attending a summit on hypersonic missile development at the omicrons. He will be back within a week and I will relay all the details of our negotiations to him so he can continue forward with you.

We are glad that you considered our reply, fast enough, so you are welcome. I also would like to thank you that all the personal communications off of the Roma Invicta are fully encrypted. This is very important to us since the universe is a dark and unsafe place in which information can fly far and reach the wrong ears and eyes. I am also glad that you understand the gravity of this communication and how dangerous it can be if it fell into the wrong hands. We appreciate that, and we would never ignore a corsair friend's communications. Rest assured that we would reply even if the transmission was not encrypted, but the reply would have been different, and will not be showing our real intentions until we can contact you using an encrypted transmission to clear our intentions.

Concerning the scientist, We have no problem at all sending some of our best scientists so they can be useful for your research and development projects. We do not have scientists who pursue less... The NSE is a mega research and industrial complex, so all the scientists who work for our R&D departments, are with several Ph.D. degrees and several bachelor certificates. We apologize that we do not have those types of scientists that you seek, but we have clever, skilled, and active ones who will cost you high salaries because they are some of the best around the Sirius sector and they work in our labs with a very fine salary and bonus payment.

The traders and businessmen are hard to be sent as I explained in our previous meeting. Those do not work for NSE and are independent traders and businessmen who can be hired from the public neural network easily. I definitely can try my best to send some your way, but it's not guaranteed that they will be following my instructions, since that they do not work for NSE or are a part of its employee's groups. I also would like to inform you that our scientists find great joy and happiness in studying alien artifacts and aliens' biological and biochemical structures. We do not consider this study "Disgusting". We actually gained a lot from knowing how they work and what they do. but we understand what you mean, so do not worry about it.

Concerning the media equipment, I would like to repeat Professor Hashidate's words again. We have nothing to do with that technology but we will try our best to guide you to some groups that might be useful and helpful to you in that field. As for the medical equipment, We are able to deliver some great equipment and teams which will be of great usefulness to your medical department. The NSE got the Anarion Research & Hospital Interstellar Ship which can be dispatched to your installation in great secrecy and be of great use to your project. It can provide the required equipment and can be a mobile hospital on the spot for extra backup. You indeed understand the size of expenses and costs for mobilizing equipment and ships of such magnitude.

[Image: NSE-smalbars-Ant-S.png]
[Image: f4dd1d3ef61ccebb88d224bebcdef357.jpg]

• NSE Anarion Hospital & Research Ship
  • Professor Shinzo 真三 Hashidate
  • Corvo Class Civilian Deep Space Explorer
  • Capital Armor Mk VIII Reinforced Steel
  • Ultra Nano-Tech Research Lab
  • Long Range Anomalies Scanner
  • High Tech Cloaking device Mk II advanced
  • Hyperspace Survey Technology
  • Zoner Expedition Cruiser Engine Mk VII

I see your point about the deliveries, but I do not think that the NSE board members will agree to this. Honestly, I do not prefer it that way also but the decision about that goes to the NSE board. We will discuss it and let you know the outcome. As for how we do it usually, We do it with special advanced ships that include, cloaking and hyperspace high technology devices. We know how to manage our logistics in the far deep dangerous space and we will guarantee you 100% deliveries without any losses. This will be done through intermediates who will be not related to us on papers at all. This is the greatness of the intermediate groups my friend. They do the job and get the cash and disappear. They don't know you... they don't know me, they are working for themselves. That will be the case if they get caught, so do not worry about that part, my friend. We will also cover the damages and the expenses of any possible piracy attacks on our intermediate ships.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the spectrograph analyzers, advanced microscopes, and the energy emitters required for your projects can be easily supplied by our R&D department on board the Anarion. Concerning the security, We are sure that you will provide us with more than what we need for safe, secure, and secret delivery trips towards your installation area. I would like to personally thank you for caring about the security measurements, especially when you mentioned that you have a plan for saving our reputation inside the house space. We appreciate that very much, Senor Caezar. This gives us a good impression and we are happy to deal with good new friends from the deep omicrons such as the Roman Praetorian Prefecture.

We will get the required equipment ready and get back to you about the amounts required. The expenses will be based on the types, amounts, and time of usage of that equipment so we would like to know how much time you would need the Anarion Interstellar around your area. We also would want to know about any logistics materials required for your installation projects, because we can provide some of those materials by some of our suppliers who prefer working deep in the omicrons. In the end, I would like to thank you for your contact and time. I will be following up with you from now on this channel. We wish you good fortune as always.

Have a good day Senor Caezar.

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Logistics & Fabrications Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

RE: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - MickeyHAHA - 09-17-2022

+ Recipient :: Sakura Takahashi
+ Subject :: Reply: A Proposal
+ Date :: 17th of September, 829 A.S

Ave, Sakura

I did not seek specifically that kind of scientist, it was merely a precaution and a suggestion. The ones you have will do well.

Regarding the alien abominations, I will make it clear, these studies are in order to combat and exterminate every single one of them.

I have sourced the spectrograph analyzers and cameras myself, those will not be required anymore from your side.

I am also attaching these HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL files for your review, so that you understand our intent for research and your scientists can prepare ahead of time.

Awaiting your reply,

Rex Salazar Caesar
Sirius Chapter

RE: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - Sakura Takahashi - 09-20-2022

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECEPIENT »» Roman Praetorian Prefecture
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- SUBJECT »» Sensitive research information

Greetings Senor Caesar,
Leader of the RPPS,

At the beginning, I would like to thank you personally, for sharing the information about your research. The results that we can be achieved from those pieces are vast and we will definitely gain a lot from cooperating with your research and development department. Our board member, Professor Hina 陽菜 Nakamura is joining our conference transmission very soon to give her primary opinions about the research information sent by your scientists. She is the best one that can take care of the sent data by your team. We already have a series of experiments and tests done on alien technology at our labs, and the results taken from those experiments allowed us to create some great high-tech devices with very high efficacy. So we are interested in those materials actually and would like to purchase them if you would allow it.

[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- SUBJECT »» Sensitive research information

Greetings Ms. Takahashi,
Greetings Mr. Ceasar,

First of all, allow me to introduce myself to our respected guest. My name is Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, board member of the Nebula Shipping Express and Nebula Technologies ® at the Cambridge system. I will revise and give our team a primary contact opinion concerning the sent information. Starting with the first file here.

[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...-giphy.gif]
Anomaly-001: Demonhosts

We are actually interested in every single one of them alive, so take care using those heavy precautions, we don't want them dead yet. Those scum of the universe got special strands in their blood and we are very interested in extracting some important hormones too from them. The heavy precautions are amazing actually and we are surprised by the level of security. Those WILD things can be very dangerous and unfortunately evading their danger without killing them is a very hard process. I am sure that you will be able to keep them alive and under control until our NSE|=Anarion Interstellar Ship arrives and take care of them. We will prepare the required processes to extract that nomad incubi from those poor souls and we will get to the bottom of it after some experiments are done.

Anomaly-002: Nomad Fighters Remains

Among the entire package, those are one of the most valuable for research. The baby nomads as we call them, and yes, they are very useful for our studies. We have actually thousands of those in our hold, and the amount under experiments and tests is a lot compared to any other research complex around. I would like to inform you about our results concerning those nomad light fighter remains.

When a small Nomad vessel is destroyed, it does not leave behind metal as wreckage as human Ships do. Instead, what remains after it ceases to function are the charred pieces of organic matter not blown off by weapons fire, as well as corrosive slime from melted weapons and other systems. While little to nothing remains even partially functional, the pieces are sometimes taken as trophies by particularly eccentric collectors. Particularly brave researchers might also pay generously for an opportunity to rummage through the corrosive slime and other matter, looking for anything that might help them learn how Nomad ships come to be.

So as you can see, alive or dead, those species are extremely priceless for science advance. Our labs are working day and light on several directions including pharmaceuticals too, The amount of information provided by studying those alien organisms' biochemistry is hilarious and aids in the processes of pharmaceutical industries. Those remains are of great value to us, and we will also purchase the amounts that you have for our research and industrial needs.

Anomaly-003 & 004: Nomad Weaponary

We understand that those are one of the finest and the most lethal technologies concerning weapons and mines, but our organization is not interested in those weapons and the research about them. We already gain from alien technology usage when it comes to high-tech devices and equipment, but weaponry will require a totally different license from the governmental areas that we operate in, and we are not interested in troubles with groups like the Order. We will let this one go.

Anomaly-005: Nomad Derelict Artifact

A precious piece of art indeed, We know it, and I recently been sent one of those by one of our deep space suppliers at the Omicrons realm. It is an amazing technology there, and it never seizes to surprise me every day about how unique it is. We are interested in acquiring that piece. We understand a lot about it since we started researching its capabilities. It contains a special high-tech kind of GPS that can locate itself anywhere in the universe. It is a piece that can change the course of science if know what I mean.

In the end, I would like to thank you for your time and business with NSE and we would like to hear from you soon.

Have a good day Senor Caezar.

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Logistics & Fabrications Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

RE: To Nebula Shipping Express Executive Board - Sakura Takahashi - 10-16-2022

[Image: NSE-Signal-Boost.png]

Your have one unread transmission