Discovery Gaming Community
To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' (/showthread.php?tid=194574)

To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 09-16-2022

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

[Image: unknown.png]
Leon Vicci
To: High Command, Phoenix

Hello there, Phoenix.

Not sure if you remember us, we're that small freelance exploring group you had the chance to meet at Omicron Delta quite some time ago. I remember being in awe of your giant ship. Still haven't seen anything quite like it since then.

I'm coming forward to you today with a discovery, and a request of sorts.

One of my pilots have recently switched their ships around to the "Kali"-Class fighter within the Baffin System, and they noticed a ship for sale that's manufactured under the Zoners.

I'm quite curious about this specific ship, how much does your organisation know about the "Conference"-Class?

As always, Godspeed

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

RE: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 09-21-2022

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

YOU HAVE -ONE- MISSED MESSAGE

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

RE: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Alvin - 09-24-2022

Good day Leon,

Alec Reed, Security lead and responding on behalf of our group.

Our diplomacy department is likely to be aware of your organisation, but not myself personally. Take this as a good sign however, mostly from the fact no ill has cross our path during this time.

In regards to your query, our Conference class vessel is the workhorse of the Zoner and Outworlder security fleet. With the increasing number of troublemakers taking advantage of our neutrality and harassing transport vessels close up, the Conference is mostly seen protecting major trade convoys and to keep nuisance at arm’s length. Able to traverse across Sirius where larger ships are unfeasible, yet carry sufficient suppressive power smaller crafts unable project, it is a vessel of high demand across all Zoner groups and Outworlders alike.

Our group in the Edge Worlds has the knowhow to maintain and manufacture this vessel, but before I go any further, what is the purpose of your organisation and the nature of this actual request?

- Alec

RE: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 09-24-2022

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

Leon Vicci
To: Alec Reed, Phoenix

I have no ill will towards your organisation, or any for that matter. Unless you're talking about the aliens who come up infrequently. Then I have a problem. That won't change for a very, very long time.

Ah, from your description of what the ship's designed role is for, it's meant to be a defensive repellent of sorts. That's the kind of information that suits what I am after, but I'll inquire further and see if it's something that may work. For over one Sirian year, the Starfliers have flown around without any offensive arms equipped. Recently, we have left our home in Kepler and have taken our equipment with us. In order for us to have better security, I'm looking at purchasing a handful of Gunboat Tier ships to act defensively within our organisation. That is the nature of this inquiry, in relation to the Starfliers.

Would this be something we can organise? I understand if this cannot happen since the Starfliers don't have any strong ties to the Zoners and Outworlders.

As always, Godspeed

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

RE: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Alvin - 09-24-2022

Leon,

I am glad to hear your intention to establish a relation between us to be an amicable one.

Whilst you have told us the nature of the request, I still unclear what your organisation actually do, or where it is based for that matter. From your message, it suggests the Starfliers have completely left Kepler, where you were previously based, so I am even more at a loss here.

With this in mind, I am unable to discuss the sale of Zoner - Outworlder hardware yet. I hope you would see from our perspective, where our technology could risk falling to a dubious group, or worse using it against our interest.

Fill us in with the details, and we will come back to you with an answer. We also want to see your relation status with all other factions before we take this matter any further.

Look forward to hearing from you.

- Alec

RE: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 09-25-2022

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

Leon Vicci
To: Alec Reed, Phoenix

You sound like the kind of person who wants to know everything about something before you press on with it. I'm happy to provide any information about us you're after.

We are an independent research group, specializing in surveying rifts and other cosmic gateways for others to utilize. Recently we have picked up a handful of "Corvo"-Class ships to expand our reach into Anomaly researching. With our exodus from Kepler, we don't have a real home. Being slightly disorganised, we have taken temporary residence in Tau-23 until we can figure out what to do next.

As for our alignment or if you believe us to be a dishonest lot, all I can say on that is to trust me. You are free to ask around about us, as our teams have bumped into numerous groups around Sirius. We can schedule a meet in space for a deeper chat if you prefer. Let me know if there's anything else that you would like to know.

As always, Godspeed

STARFLIERS COMMUNICATION

RE: To: (\^/) || From: '\S/' - Alvin - 10-01-2022

Leon,

I have referred your message our diplomacy department. We have since dispatched an envoy from one nearby Freeport offices to your system near Java station, who will gather more information regarding your situation and relay back to me.

- Alec