Discovery Gaming Community
To: Saint Leu Production Facility, From: AWES - Hey Neighbour, need a hand? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Saint Leu Production Facility, From: AWES - Hey Neighbour, need a hand? (/showthread.php?tid=194661)

To: Saint Leu Production Facility, From: AWES - Hey Neighbour, need a hand? - All Worlds - 10-04-2022

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: vAfZhWR.png]

» Sender - Allen Hayes, Convergence Trade Centre Administrator, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Saint Leu Production Facility staff
» Location - Convergence Trade Centre, Tau-31 system
» Subject - Offer of Assistance
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - MESSAGE IS SECURE

Good day Saint Leu Production Facility,

My name is Allen Hayes, appointed Administrator at the recently constructed Convergence Trade Centre near Holman Outpost in Tau-31.

I just thought I'd reach out and see if the transport vessels from our station can provide assistance in getting your structural stability to a safe and sustainable level.

Please let us know, it would be a shame to see your investment in the area not getting to its full potential. And everything about profits in trade requires more than one party, so let us help!

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Allen Hayes
Convergence Trade Centre Administrator
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Saint Leu Production Facility, From: AWES - Hey Neighbour, need a hand? - Germain Delville - 10-13-2022

To: Allen Hayes
Subject: RE: Hey Neighbour, need a hand?

Cher Allen Hayes,

I am Germain Delville, owner of Saint Leu Production Facility.

It is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of new neighbours. To be quite frank, I did not expect any 'friendly' neighbours to settle in such an inhospitable system, this is why your offer warms my heart.

We have had some trouble with the docking bays, but it is now fixed. We have resumed the deployment of the station, and as far as I can tell, we do not need any extra hand for the time being. On the other hand, I am glad we can count on you if we find ourselves in trouble of some sort.

If you have any matter to discuss, feel free to come by, access to the station is granted for every pilot. Although the station is for the moment rather primitive, we would gladly offer you a glass of Planet New Paris's wine if you feel like it.

Bien cordialement,

Dr. Germain Delville,
Anomalies and space's physical events researcher,
Owner of Saint Leu Production Facility.

RE: To: Saint Leu Production Facility, From: AWES - Hey Neighbour, need a hand? - All Worlds - 10-14-2022

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: vAfZhWR.png]

» Sender - Allen Hayes, Convergence Trade Centre Administrator, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Dr. Germain Delville, Saint Leu Production Facility
» Location - Convergence Trade Centre, Tau-31 system
» Subject - Offer of Assistance
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - MESSAGE IS SECURE

Good day Dr. Germain Delville,

I'm glad to see my message reached you and your staff is safely progressing.

As it turns out, I was able to attend your station with another ship just after your communication and the wine was much appreciated.

The staff had mentioned your title as an Anomalies and space's physical events researcher, and I now thought to mention that our base will try to support science being done in the Taus where possible, including the sale of Anomaly Scanner batteries right from the station itself.

Eventually we'd like to support the purchase of any scientific data you might be willing to share, but unfortunately our science staff is working more on getting their lab operational to their standards and can't handle any further analysis at the present time.

On the trading side, however, we would welcome any Niobium Ore you happen to come across and pay on base for it.

Good luck with your endeavors, and may you find the answer you seek!

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Allen Hayes
Convergence Trade Centre Administrator
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Saint Leu Production Facility, From: AWES - Hey Neighbour, need a hand? - Germain Delville - 10-14-2022

To: Allen Hayes
Subject: RE: Hey Neighbour, need a hand?

Cher Allen Hayes,

I am glad you could make it to the station and enjoyed the wine! I will prepare a load of Châteauneuf-du-Pape 816/732, my favourite year!

Regarding the Anomaly Scanner batteries, we have our own shipments from Gallia, but if need be, we might come and restock at Convergence Trade Centre.

As for the Niobium Ore trade, we were counting on it as a secondary revenue stream to fund our research, because we might not have the support of the Académie des Sciences Physiques et d'Astronomie of New Paris. If you intended to thrive over Niobium Ore mining and trading, then we will not be a competition to you and find over sources of income.

As for scientific data, they will primarily be used for the production of academic literature and to push our work as far as we can.
On the other hand, any advance or discovery in that matter needs to be put through applied sciences. Perhaps your science staff could be of help in that matter, if your station has a Research & Development deck. We have all the tools we need here, but so much devices for so few personnel.

We would also gladly help your science staff to set up its scientific ward. We can send a group of Technical Officer as well as two of my best Science Officer to give you a hand.

Bien cordialement,

Dr. Germain Delville,
Anomalies and space's physical events researcher,
Owner of Saint Leu Production Facility.