Discovery Gaming Community
To: HS> | From: QC| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: HS> | From: QC| (/showthread.php?tid=194802)

To: HS> | From: QC| - Kherty - 10-26-2022

[Image: y2EGrZu.png]
> Incoming Message

MESSAGE TYPE: AUDIO-VISUAL
ENCRYPTION: RIOJA
TARGET: HS>

Buonasera,

I am Don Michael Rodrigues. I will be representing the Cadiz Càrtel for this, I hope, future cooperation.
The Cuatroce has been a legendary cartel, feared across Sirius. Our Cardamine was the purest, our fighters the finest. I intend to make this a reality again. But without any of our Maltese brethren, we cannot. This is why I plan on visiting and proposing pacts, alliances and unions with the other Dons.
This part of our governance is both our strength and our weakness.
Hermanos. As you may have guessed we are in the process of rebuilding. What we need are vessels at the moment. We are wondering if you have any ships spaceworthy. We are looking for two (2) Aspis for the moment being. The fighters and bombers are already prepared.

Of course we are ready to pay the price. What I want and by extension, the Càrtel, is not the cheapest option, but cooperation in the long term.

I believe this is a good first step.

I am waiting eagerly for your reply.

Por el Sueño Naranja.

Respetuosamente,
Don Michael Rodrigues

End of Message <

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - Kherty - 11-04-2022

> Incoming Message

Reestablishing connection... Resending packets...

End of Message <

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - Kherty - 11-05-2022

> Incoming Message

Reestablishing connection... Resending packets...

End of Message <

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - BobMacaroni - 11-05-2022

[Image: img]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
Incoming Transmission
To:Don Michael Rodriguez
Subject:Cooperation
Classification:Confidential

Buenas tardes.

My apologies for the delay. I am Buscador Juan Harabero sent to represent the Maltese Hyperspace Starfleet. The exchange you propose has been discussed by my superiors. Cooperation is, of course, excellent as it brings us together in strength and brotherhood. Two battletransports sounds acceptable, if it were to bring bonds between us. We will arrange for them at the shipyards.

Please let us know if there is any particular equipment you wish for on the transports. We look forward to your response.

Juan Harabero - Buscador

[Image: transmission_end.png]

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - Kherty - 11-06-2022

> Incoming Message

Buonasera,

Delays are understandable, but for a company like us, and of our size, it can mean life and death. Thankfully, nothing bad happened.

Pleased to meet you, Señor Juan Harabero. I am Don Michael Rodrigues, CEO of Cuatroce, and member of the Rodrigues Family.
It is only natural that cooperation between two entities will bring them closer. Cuatroce, as a company, seeks cooperation with anyone who is willing.

We hope these Aspis-classes will be built in a reasonable amount of time. For the special equipment, everything has been prepared in advance. Thank you.
Por el Sueño Naranja.

Respetuosamente,
Don Michael Rodrigues

End of Message <

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - BobMacaroni - 11-08-2022

Incoming Transmission

Buenas tardes

I have spoken to the ship builders. They are building the transports and are making great time. You can trust the great engineers from Malta blessed with the Orange to construct them in posthaste.

May our clans grow together in brotherhood to progress Malta's might. Por el Sueno Naranja.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: unknown.png]

Juan Harabero - Buscador

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - Kherty - 11-08-2022

> Incoming Message

Buonasera,

Glad to hear, and thank you, Señor to have sent me this message to keep me informed of the situation. And of course, I have never doubted our brothers from the shipyards. The Maltese kinship is something I never doubted.

I am sure they will grow together. We have plans to continue expanding into Sirius, and we hope you will be part of our plans; and it will obviously be reciprocal.

Por el Sueño Naranja.

Respetuosamente,
Don Michael Rodrigues

End of Message <

RE: To: HS> | From: QC| - BobMacaroni - 11-14-2022

Incoming Transmission

Buenas tardes.

The battle transports have been successfully constructed and tested. They will be waiting for your use at Venice Shipyard.

We hope they may be used to build relations between us and spread the Orange blessing across Sirius.

Por el Sueno Naranja.

Juan Harabero - Buscador