Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=194815)

To: Junkers - Angel023 - 10-28-2022

Signal video check...
Signal type: Long range
Recipient: ...searching...
Recipient: Confirmed
Signal: Green
Video: Green

[Image: unknown.png]ID: ANGEL-09

Encryption: FU-091345

Beginning of the Message:

Greetings,

I run by the name of Nine. To whoever receives this message, I have a job for you. If you accept or want to know more, answer to this frequency.

...End of the Message

Documents

RE: To: Junkers - Leo - 10-29-2022

... activating transceiver
Logging you in, hang on a second will ya?!
User James Mulligan has logged in.
... Encryption Level Escalated to Impossible
Don't worry, your secrets are safe.
... Passing Public Key to recipient
... input message below:

[Image: SSE_Logo.png]

[Image: a08317bdc74b89d864e04e13fa0d1b82.jpeg]

To:
"Nine"

James Mulligan - "Anamnesis"

Subject:
RE:

Encryption Strength:
Impossible

Greetings Nine. James Mulligan here, owner of Scrappy Salvage Enterprises(LLC).

I suppose it depends on the nature of the job you're requesting of us Junkers. If you're requesting a salvage operation for a vessel or a restoration, we might be able to help you depending on what you need done. If you're requesting for something...shall we say, different in nature, our brothers in the Junker Congress might be more apt. A bit more information would help to sus that out if you're willing.

Oh, and if you're worried about someone intercepting the transmission, we've taken steps to ensure that the transmission is encrypted at the highest level.

Let us know.

--James Samuel Mulligan
Captain of the Anamnesis, Old Fashioned, and Scrap Heap
Owner of Scrappy Salvage Enterprises (LLC)

... preparing to send message
... checking for spelling mistakes
You could be a teacher!
... priming primary buffer
... Message sent!
... User James Mulligan has logged out

RE: To: Junkers - Angel023 - 10-29-2022

Signal video check...

Greetings Mulligan,

Actually, it is not a salvage operation that I request. As you probably already thought, it is a different request. What I request is that you completely remove what the transpondor says when radars spot me or any vessel. Also, I would like a new painting on my vessel.

Are you able to do that?

If yes, what is the price?

...End of the Message

Documents

RE: To: Junkers - Angel023 - 11-15-2022

Boosting signal in 3...
Signal Boosted

RE: To: Junkers - Leo - 11-16-2022

... activating transceiver
Logging you in, hang on a second will ya?!
User James Mulligan has logged in.
... Encryption Level Escalated to Impossible
Don't worry, your secrets are safe.
... Passing Public Key to recipient
... input message below:

[Image: SSE_Logo.png]

[Image: a08317bdc74b89d864e04e13fa0d1b82.jpeg]

To:
"Nine"

James Mulligan - "Anamnesis"

Subject:
RE:

Encryption Strength:
Impossible

Greetings again Nine.

When you refer to removing your transponder, are you referring to your IFF indicating who you represent? Or your transponder entirely to not show up on scanners at all? If the latter, you'd probably be better asking for the Junker Congress help on that as we tend to shy away from the less, shall we say, illicit requests from clients. We're geared more towards a business aspect of jobs.

However, if IFF reconfiguration is what you're after, then we can assist with this by installing a one time reset on your ship to wipe that out. It can either be a "hard reset", meaning that any reputable reputations you have with any parties in Sirius and Gallia at large will be reset to zero. However, as this constitutes a hack to your neural net, it's something we'd rather not get involved with (unless the price is right). The second option is a much safer option and will preserve the majority of your neural net by simply reconfiguring the IFF you have set on your ship to a less favorable configuration wiping the IFF off your vessel. Payment for this service we'd charge around 5.000.000SC.

Concerning your request for a repaint, we are simply scrappers and tend to leave the repainting of vessels up to those who buy the scrapped/restored vessels from us. We lack the requisite equipment to perform this function with any measure of accuracy. We can spray paint it but I'm sure you'd rather have something that has a nicer finish than something painted by a Junker with a "rattlecan". Let us know which of the options above you're speaking of and we can help with the transponder. Painting at this point isn't an option, however. Although if you're adamant about us painting the device, then we would need to research the needed materials in order to build a paint booth for the purpose which you are requesting. This will, no doubt, require materials to build the booth as well as payment to do so. Payment for this is unknown, we would need to do the requisite research to come up with a firm number.

--James Samuel Mulligan
Captain of the Anamnesis, Old Fashioned, and Scrap Heap
Owner of Scrappy Salvage Enterprises (LLC)

... preparing to send message
... checking for spelling mistakes
You could be a teacher!
... priming primary buffer
... Message sent!
... User James Mulligan has logged out

RE: To: Junkers - Angel023 - 11-17-2022

Signal video check...

Greetings,

Let me resume what I understand so far. You are saying that I need to see someone else for a better job in a repainting service, fine. And you also say that if I want my IFF completely removed from the scanners, I need to contact the Junker Congress, right?

If I am correct, then I thank you for your time.

...End of the Message

[indent]
Documents
[/indent