Discovery Gaming Community
To: SLRC, From: AWES - Request for Services - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SLRC, From: AWES - Request for Services (/showthread.php?tid=194828)

To: SLRC, From: AWES - Request for Services - All Worlds - 10-30-2022

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: ROIsWnR.png]

» Sender - Victor Willis, Always Welcome Entertainment Services Administrator, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Starlight Research Consortium staff
» Location - Always Welcome Entertainment Services, Dublin system
» Subject - Introductions and Request for Services
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - MESSAGE IS SECURE

Good day Starlight Research Consortium,

My name is Victor Willis, appointed Administrator at the Always Welcome Entertainment Services base near Battleship Hood in Dublin.

It is my understanding that AWES has had some business with your group before regarding supply on occasion, as I was given your information via our internal network when I brought up a business case in one of our recent strategy meetings.

We are working on developing an ongoing entertainment facility in the area and a concern about accessibility was noted given we aren't central on a hub of sector activity, mostly on the fringe and well off-lane. This being said, a solution, or at least a 'workaround' was tabled, and agreed to put into use on a trial basis to see its effect on our attendance.

We require coordinates for Jumping for several independent areas across Sirius, so we may use our Civilian Carrier resources to offer 'shuttle' services directly to our facilities with practically zero travel time. Since your group was recommended as a solid provider of such services, we offer you the contract to provide within a reasonable, but not rushed, period of time.

Here are our locations sought for coordinates for this enterprise, all 'approximate':
  • Edinburgh - anywhere in the D8 grid
  • Galileo - anywhere in the F5 grid
  • Tau-23 - anywhere in the F6 grid
  • Cologne - anywhere in the D7 grid
  • Sigma-15 - about 20k away from Freeport 8 in roughly the E4 grid

If we find this event service seems to work for maximizing attendance, it is expected we will ask for periodic renewals to keep it viable and reliable.

I look forward to your reply and our continuance of the relationship between Interspace Commerce and SLRC!

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Victor Willis
Always Welcome Entertainment Services Administrator
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: SLRC, From: AWES - Request for Services - Starlight Research Consortium - 10-31-2022

[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

[Image: 3c423aae5c4cbe298b6edeb139406301smol.jpg]

To: "AWES"

Subject: RE: Introductions and Request for Services

Encryption Strength: Impossible

Salutations AWES, it's a privilege to speak to you and yours once more. Apologies for the delay, we've been up to our eyeballs in research projects!

Quite a list of surveys requested! We, of course, can handle this for you. It will take some time considering the amount of locations requested but we will get back to you with the coordinates on a secure channel ere long. The amount required for providing this service is 10.000.000SC per coordinate requested, in this case it will be 50.000.000SC upon delivery of the coordinates to "SLRC-Vault1".

We will let you know once they have been delivered via this communication. Please let us know if you need any thing further!

--Dr. Sailas Montgomery
CEO and Lead Researcher, SLRC

Ever upwards, towards starlight!

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.

RE: To: SLRC, From: AWES - Request for Services - Stoner_Steve - 11-04-2022

[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

[Image: mqbPpuq.jpeg]

Subject: RE:RE: Introductions and Request for Services

Encryption Strength: Impossible

Good Marrow My Magical Maestro,

Your hyperspace surveys are complete and have been transmitted via our secure share service. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Use checkout code "Better safe than starry" to get 5.555% off your next order

--Dr. Brandon Wright
Research and Development, SLRC

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.

RE: To: SLRC, From: AWES - Request for Services - All Worlds - 11-04-2022

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: ROIsWnR.png]

» Sender - Victor Willis, Always Welcome Entertainment Services Administrator, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Starlight Research Consortium staff
» Location - Always Welcome Entertainment Services, Dublin system
» Subject - Introductions and Request for Services
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - MESSAGE IS SECURE

Good day Starlight Research Consortium,

Coordinates received successfully. We appreciate the work on our request and professionalism of your staff and services.

I've attached proof of payment in full below as detailed in your quote.

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Victor Willis
Always Welcome Entertainment Services Administrator
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END