Discovery Gaming Community
Trade Route - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Trade Route (/showthread.php?tid=194987)

Pages: 1 2

Trade Route - Orion_Carstein - 11-19-2022

So I've recently started playing again after a fairly extended break and keen to continue my trading character's journey (Emerald_Night).

Now when I played previously there was a massive trade route involving, what I think were special resources. It went from Manhatten, to New Paris, to New Berlin, to New Tokyo and then back to Manhatten, and I think that it was all linked to alcohol?

I can't see that those options are there any more, but I was wondering if there were any other profitable routes like that still in game?

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies, and I hope to meet you in game sometime!

RE: Trade Route - All Worlds - 11-19-2022

The trade route you speak of was changed.
There is a replacement using the following:
New Pilot Graduates from Valley Forge, Pennsylvania to Renzu Shipyard, Shikoku
Shukensha Components from there to Versailles Station, Ile-de-France
Outdated Office Equipment from there to Freiburg, Stuttgart
Atmospheric Canisters from there to Birmingham, Manchester
Processed Hydrocarbons from there to Planet Erie, Pennsylvania to close the route where you started (or run again!)

RE: Trade Route - Groshyr - 11-19-2022

Copypasted from discord chat without any kind of adaptation

For those of interested in trading: one of the best at the moment is **Iridium Ore** from Delta to Haute-Seine Shipyard in Picardy (EFL station, make sure you are neutral. Best route is Kappa > Gamma > Omega-55 > Dresden > Cologne > Zurich). On your journey back take a load of **Molybdenum Ore** from one of the stations near trade lanes between Picardy and Oerlikon in Zurich and sell it on Livadia Shipyard in Omicron Kappa (Outworlders station).

RE: Trade Route - Orion_Carstein - 11-20-2022

Thank you both, this is really appreciated!

RE: Trade Route - Kenobi - 02-20-2023

(11-19-2022, 10:12 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Copypasted from discord chat without any kind of adaptation

For those of interested in trading: one of the best at the moment is **Iridium Ore** from Delta to Haute-Seine Shipyard in Picardy (EFL station, make sure you are neutral. Best route is Kappa > Gamma > Omega-55 > Dresden > Cologne > Zurich). On your journey back take a load of **Molybdenum Ore** from one of the stations near trade lanes between Picardy and Oerlikon in Zurich and sell it on Livadia Shipyard in Omicron Kappa (Outworlders station).

Ehm.. I'm in Kappa right now.. but... where can I buy Iridium Ore ??

RE: Trade Route - All Worlds - 02-20-2023

It's an ore mined in Omicron Delta - you'll find it in bases in that system.

This may help with Ore knowledge: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=155629&pid=1947906#pid1947906

(02-20-2023, 03:50 AM)Kenobi Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 10:12 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Copypasted from discord chat without any kind of adaptation

Ehm.. I'm in Kappa right now.. but... where can I buy Iridium Ore ??

RE: Trade Route - Kenobi - 02-21-2023

(02-20-2023, 04:05 AM)All Worlds Wrote: It's an ore mined in Omicron Delta - you'll find it in bases in that system.

Perfect ! Thank you !

RE: Trade Route - Trakais - 04-07-2023

(11-19-2022, 10:12 PM)All Worlds Wrote: The trade route you speak of was changed.
Processed Hydrocarbons from there to Planet Erie, Pennsylvania to close the route where you started (or run again!)

This one is great route (606cr/s average (happy) ). It takes about hour and with 5ker total profit is 107,699,000 credits

If ya like i can tell in details:
Shukensha Components (from Renzu) pure profit 32,399,500 in 19:50 544 c/s
Outdated Office Equipment (from Versailles Station) 18,040,000 in 8:58 670 c/s
Atmospheric Canisters (from Freiburg) 19,805,000 in 11:21 581 c/s
Processed Hydrocarbons (from Birmingham) 19,455,000 in 8:54 728 c/s
New Pilot Graduates (from Valley Forge) 17,999,000 in 10:07 593 c/s

Is there more commodities like these?

RE: Trade Route - Lusitano - 04-07-2023

(04-07-2023, 01:58 PM)Trakais Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 10:12 PM)All Worlds Wrote: The trade route you speak of was changed.

This one is great route (606cr/s average (happy) ). It takes about hour and with 5ker total profit is 107,699,000 credits

If ya like i can tell in details:
Shukensha Components (from Renzu) pure profit 32,399,500 in 19:50 544 c/s
Outdated Office Equipment (from Versailles Station) 18,040,000 in 8:58 670 c/s
Atmospheric Canisters (from Freiburg) 19,805,000 in 11:21 581 c/s
Processed Hydrocarbons (from Birmingham) 19,455,000 in 8:54 728 c/s
New Pilot Graduates (from Valley Forge) 17,999,000 in 10:07 593 c/s

Is there more commodities like these?

no. this is one temporary event, that may change without warning, as you can see it here

RE: Trade Route - Czechmate - 04-07-2023

Oh so this replaced the Booze Cruise!
Is there still a neutral/unlawful one that was shelters and teddy bears?