Discovery Gaming Community
|ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) (/showthread.php?tid=195210)

|ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Zoner Defense Fleet - 12-11-2022

[Image: ZDF_Logo.png]
|ZDF| Mission Logging
Zoner Defense Fleet, Baffin System

|Opening Transmission|

[Image: Wilder.png]

To: .............................. ZDF; all
Subject: ................... Mission Logging and Reporting
Encryption Level: Unbreakable

Moving forward, any and all mission (or encounters out of the norm) are to be to logged to the new logging system recently brought online. If you have any questions, stop by Baffin or send me a comm. and let me know.

Wilder out.

Elias Wilder
Commander, ZDF

Transmission Closed - Channel Open

Code:
[indent][indent][indent][align=center][img=500x500]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063106303297339422/1063129337907400805/ZDF_Logo.png[/img]
[font=orbitron][color=white][size=15]|ZDF|[/size]
[size=8]Zoner Defense Fleet, Baffin System[/size][/color][/font]

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[font=orbitron][size=8][color=green]|Opening Transmission|[/color][/size][/font]
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][/align]
[float=right][table][td][img]>>CHARACTER PHOTO HERE<<[/img][/td][/table][/float]

[float=left][size=10][color=white][b][u][font=courier prime]From:[/font][/u][/b][/color][/size] .......................... [font=orbitron][size=9][color=#0080FF]>>NAME AND RANK<<[/color][/size][/font]
[size=10][color=white][b][u][font=courier prime]To:[/font][/u][/b][/color][/size] .............................. [font=orbitron][size=9][color=#0080FF]>>TO<<[/color][/size][/font]
[size=10][color=white][b][u][font=courier prime]Subject:[/font][/u][/b][/color][/size] ................... [font=orbitron][size=9][color=#0080FF]>>SUBJECT<<[/color][/size][/font]
[size=10][color=white][b][u][font=courier prime]Encryption Level:[/font][/u][/b][/color][/size] [font=orbitron][size=9][color=#0080FF]>>ENCRYPTION<<[/color][/size][/font]
[/float]

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]

[table][td][font=courier prime][color=#0080FF][align=justify]>>MESSAGE<<[/align]

V/R

[size=15][font=Cinzel][color=#FFFFFF]>>NAME AND RANK<<[/color][/font][/size]
[size=8][font=Montserrat]Zoner Defense Fleet, Baffin System[/font][/size]
[/color][/font][/td][/table]
[spoiler=Attachments (#)][spoiler=>>ATTACHMENT HERE<<[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[align=center][img=200x200]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063106303297339422/1063129337907400805/ZDF_Logo.png[/img]
[font=orbitron][u][size=13][color=#FFFFFF]Transmission Closed - Channel Open[/color][/size][/u][/font][/align][/indent][/indent][/indent]

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Crowley - 12-14-2022

|ZDF|

|Error|

[Image: unknown.png]

To: .............................. Unknown
Subject: ................... Unknown
Encryption Level: Unknown

Unknown Neural Net Desync. User Not Found.

Unknown
Unknown

Error

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Wilder - 12-15-2022

|ZDF|

|Opening Transmission|

Subject: ................... Hunting for Wormholes

We followed up where Captain Ito left off in the Northwest.Passage. So far, we've found nothing but sensors are insisting that there is a jump hole located somewhere out here. It may be completely outside of the systems borders but we're still trying to hunt it down.

The sensor systems onboard this ship may be inadequate to pinpoint the jump hole so we may need to reach out to other groups with stronger sensor suites to get more accurate readings of the cloud. That requires letting others into Baffin though, something we're not too keen on doing.

The best option would be to locate a Zoner science group. I believe Ingenuus have long since ceased operating. I know there is another in the Taus somewhere, but we will need to do more research on this to better understand their motives. If they're only after money instead of aiding other Zoners in need, then that might be a problem.

Although, if they're willing to help us out for a marginal fee, then I wouldn't be against it. This science stuff is out of my wheelhouse, after all.

That's all from me for now. Wilder out.

V/R

Commander Elias Wilder

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Crowley - 12-15-2022

|ZDF|

|Error|

Unknown
Unknown

Error

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Wilder - 12-16-2022

|ZDF|

|Opening Transmission|

Subject: ................... Omega-3 and Bretonia

ALCON,

We are going to Fleet Priority Two from here on until further developments out of Omega-3 come to light. If necessary, we will deploy from Baffin to the Omega's to ensure the safety of all Zoners within the system. The Bretonian Government cannot be trusted in situations such as these. If their demands are not met, they will switch to an aggressive stance and may even attempt to take Freeport 1 by force. However, as of this time we are not on a war footing. We are monitoring the situation and are preparing to depart with the Eventide and a small fleet to begin with.

Ensure your crews are ready to go. Once we have confirmation of deployment, Eventide will be the lead ship. Once again, we are going to Fleet Priority Two. Stand by for further information.

The communication ends with the symbol of the Zoner Defense Fleet before terminating.

V/R

Commander Elias Wilder

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Crowley - 12-16-2022

|ZDF|

|Error|

Unknown
Unknown

Error

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Crowley - 12-20-2022

|ZDF|

|Error|

Unknown
Unknown

Error

RE: |ZDF| - Mission Logging (Message Dump) - Wilder - 01-13-2023

|ZDF|
Zoner Defense Fleet, Freeport 14

|Opening Transmission|

Subject: ................... Movement

I've made the difficult decision to relocate the ZDF Central Command from Baffin. While the system is easy to defend, the fact that it only has one way in and one way out makes traffic very light. We've had to resort to utilizing some of our fleet ships to bring in cargo from outside the system. This far outside of normal trade routes (except for Alien Organisms) makes it difficult to maintain. As of now, I see no reason to remain.

We are moving, but I want to remain close to Baffin in case our TAZ allies require assistance. Freeport 6 already has a great administrator in charge of the station and I wouldn't want to step on any toes relocating there. Being that close to Kusari makes me a little nervous, anyway. Plus, with the Bretonian ships recently going missing in system makes me wonder if there will be too much activity there.

Another possible location is Tau-37. However, again, I believe the administrator wouldn't want us there ruffling the feathers of the Outcasts one system over. They tend to get a little trigger happy when they start seeing other capital ships around. Wouldn't want to give them a reason to get in a tussle with us.

That really only leaves Freeport 14 in Inverness. I've heard Auxo frequent that area but I'm not sure how they'd feel about a larger operational presence such as us being in system with them. Honestly, it doesn't matter anyway, Freeport 14 is a Zoner installation and we're free to enforce the laws there. If they have a problem with it, I hope we can resolve it with words instead of weapons fire. Staying there makes it more difficult for us to get to our allies in Omega-3 and Omicron Theta, but we can always operate in stealth mode through Dublin and Poole to get into the Omega quickly enough. If it really calls for an emergency, we can always emergency jump to their aid.

We're packing up the rest of the items now. We plan on doing a checkup around Sirius before heading over to Freeport 14 to scope some things out.

V/R

Commander Elias Wilder
Zoner Defense Fleet, Freeport 14