Discovery Gaming Community
To: AWES- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: AWES- (/showthread.php?tid=195243)

To: AWES- - Nenet - 12-14-2022

ID: Nenet | Signal: stable | Connection: secure | Deal(?): Yeah
Channel Open

Hey. Hi.

I briefly talked to one of your pilots in Dublin a couple of weeks back. Charming fellow from what I can recall, and while we didn't exactly talk business... I may or may not have something for you.

It is delightfully simple, too. Though, not exactly your usual 'haul this' 'ferry that' kind of deal. It's almost as simple as insurance fraud!

Before I reveal any further details, are you even remotely interested?

~Nenet Mido

RE: To: AWES- - All Worlds - 12-14-2022

[Image: oRHWTgJ.jpg]

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Nenet Mido
» Location - All Worlds Enterprises, Shikoku system
» Subject - New Business
» Encryption Level - Maximum - Information is Private Access

Hello Nenet Mido!

Glad to meet you and to hear positive things about our crews in the field! We here at All Worlds Enterprises & Securities make it our core mission to 'Unite the Worlds in Finance' and interaction satisfaction amongst clients, citizens, and characters of all types really drives our message home.

Usually, on a reply like this, especially one where the Resolution's captain reported the ship flying a *whispers* Pirate ID, you'd automatically be handed off to Intelligence or Security for prompt follow-up. Don't even get us started on joking about Insurance fraud here - why not also mention past trade lane debts owed to get a reaction? *laughs*

But I got my hands on this one, and figured we'd at least hear you out based on review of the communication logs from your encounter - just don't make me regret it!

If you privately give me the low-down on this business opportunity you offer, I give you an honest opinion if it will fly with Exces and have traction for further efforts on our part.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Eylon "Shark" de Vados
Corporate Trade Representative
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: AWES- - Nenet - 12-14-2022

ID: Nenet | Signal: stable | Connection: secure + | encrypt(?): ion
Channel Open

We wouldn't be talking if any of the house security checks and intelligence agencies worked properly, but let's not get into that.

I don't see any outstanding tradelane debts, but I do see at least six gallic royals needing your social security number, and a credit chit ID. No wonder people don't succeed with their scam attempts.

Now for the actual topic of this comm. My "offer" is nothing too fancy, so I'll give it to you as barebones as it is.

Relatively risk free, and it doesn't require you to do all that much. Give it a thought.

~Nenet Mido

RE: To: AWES- - All Worlds - 12-16-2022

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Nenet Mido
» Subject - New Business

Hello Nenet Mido!

This ask seems fairly easy to accommodate and I'm sure we can spare a crew to fulfill it for you.

Which Freeport suits your purposes for delivery location?

Sincerely,

Eylon "Shark" de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: AWES- - Nenet - 12-17-2022

ID: Nenet | Signal: stable | Connection: secure + + | payment(?): pending
Channel Open

Freeport 14.

Mooring point 4 is awaiting the delivery. Be sure to include and account, or a charity of your choice.

~Nenet Mido

//There is no need for an actual delivery, this is more of an inrp reason for a ship that's not second hand as is usual with vessels pirates can get their hands on.

RE: To: AWES- - All Worlds - 12-18-2022

» Recipient - Nenet Mido
» Subject - A ship just docked at FP14

Hello Nenet Mido!

[Image: PleUUnl.png]

Fairly reliable sources indicate that there's a recent arrival at Freeport 14, Mooring point 4.

Word has it that the departing crew was overheard being informed by station staff of all the great work that Med Force Enterprises does with the funding received at [MFE]Donations .

Sincerely,

Eylon "Shark" de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: AWES- - Nenet - 12-18-2022

ID: Nenet | Signal: stable | Connection: secure + + + | all well(?): ends well
Channel Open

Terrible news. Certain sources indicate that the mooring point is now empty. Really shouldn't leave the keys in the ignition next time. People can be downright horrible.

A tidy sum might have reached the account in question.

Suffice to say, no good deed goes unpunished. Pleasure doing business with you.

~Nenet Mido