Discovery Gaming Community
»TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »TO: Hans of the Schmutz (/showthread.php?tid=195270)

»TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Kauket - 12-15-2022

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Hans of the Schmutz.

Well, I can modify your PDA to have a unique Uplink to it. It will entail your device having a hidden programme that you can access by doing specific actions. On there, you will have the ability to directly contact me on a secure black frequency. I can explain more in person.

Fortunately, Rheinland has access to Gallia, it's a rather nice place for you to seek a holiday at and it is rather easy to access for some personal space. In Picardy, I can modify your device there. Interested?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Barrier - 12-16-2022

----establishing neural uplink
----end-to-end encryption enabled
----begin message
[Image: JJ19IUu.png]

Hans here. Nice to see a professionally masked transmission. Glad to talk. Was meaning to go to Amiens, you know? Will be flying out in the next few days. Look out for the Brechermann. Contact the ship when I land, and we'll take it from there, ja? Will wait for a week otherwise.

----message ends
----terminating neural uplink

RE: »TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Kauket - 12-16-2022

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I might have enough time to squeeze in for a visit, something just came up. I'd have to be quick - I only have... approximately half a day.

Apologies - Business comes out of nowhere. Not sure how long it will last, so it may be worth fixing up - since you'll have an easier time making contact when I'm stuck on said business venture.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Kauket - 12-16-2022

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I'll be on world for the time being, send a message to my address and I'll forward you my current location in public. Can't risk exposing myself and sending my pinpoint across the sector. When you're in orbit, send the relay.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Barrier - 12-17-2022

----establishing neural uplink
----end-to-end encryption enabled
----begin message
[Image: JJ19IUu.png]

Landed a few hours ago - busy establishing contacts. This place teems with opportunity. Too bad my accent is a dead giveaway. Still, plenty of future cooperation to establish. Send me a meeting place, and let's talk business.

----message ends
----terminating neural uplink

RE: »TO: Hans of the Schmutz - Kauket - 12-17-2022

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Saint-Ladre district. D wing landing zone. I'll be at the La Ferme. I've reserved a nice quiet corner.

You'll notice me with the mask and my companion droid. I'll be waiting, and if you can't show up - ah, well, I suppose I will be enjoying a fine wine. No sense in wasting it.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream