Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gen'an - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gen'an (/showthread.php?tid=195348)

To: Gen'an - Karst - 12-20-2022

[Image: HOx9S05.png]

My girls;

Hey, it's Blue.

I have a favor slash thing to ask of you, and it might be better to talk about out in space. Or on KKJ or Ainu or whatever.

Can you oblige me?

~ Elise

[Image: uNZaezk.png]

RE: To: Gen'an - Megaera - 12-24-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Bluefin
Subject: Request

Konnichiwa Miss Pennybrooke,

We could send someone over to see what is on your mind.
When is the moment convenient for you?

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: To: Gen'an - Karst - 12-26-2022

[Image: GbbiURq.png]

Dear Ikeda;

Hey, great to hear from you. I'll probably send a narrow band transmission when I have time. I'm sure we can find a moment.

Oh yeah, and I have kind of a surprising message to pass on: Some Core guy named Jack, who flies a ship with the callsign Valkyrie, wants to tell you girls and Misaki in particular that you should do more business.

No idea what that's about but I guess you do, so there's the message.

~ Elise

RE: To: Gen'an - Karst - 12-29-2022

[Image: NFcNBO6.png]

My girls;

Hey, it's me again.

Thanks for the company. As you probably noticed, I had kind of a lot that I needed to get off my chest, and it's been a while since we had the chance to just...talk. If you've been drifting around aimlessly for a while, you really get to appreciate coming home all the more. I guess I'm finally getting old, because I'm finding myself more and more in need of calmer times like that.
If you get any more info about that thing we talked about, please do let me know.

I do also have another request. What are the chances you'd let me fly an Iris? Obviously I've spent a lot of time around the type, I do spend most of my productive hours in your engineering bays after all. I could probably reconnect the fuel lines blindfolded. Not that I would ever attempt such a thing, that would be foolish and likely to result in injury, which definitely hasn't happened to me. Point is, I know how to work on them and I might get a little bit experimental with the hardware fine-tuning, but I would treat it with due respect.

Anyway, let me know if there's anything that needs doing.
~ Elise

RE: To: Gen'an - Megaera - 01-11-2023

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Bluefin
Subject: Request

Konnichiwa, Thank you for making us aware of Jack's interest in us. We will contact him.

As for your other request,

We can spare you an Iris and let you outfit her at your leisure. Time again you have proven yourself to be a friend of the GC, so we see no reason to deny you this request. Just keep her in good shape and if you need additional training on their use, feel free to ask. Currently we have stationed at Kinkaku-ji, Hangar 3, dock 5. It is undergoing maintenance as the time, but should be ready when you arrive.

Enjoy.

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files