Discovery Gaming Community
Ravenna Invicta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Ravenna Invicta (/showthread.php?tid=195398)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Ravenna Invicta - vladimir26 - 12-26-2022

Ravenna Invicta

The newest addition of Deterrence, located in Omicron Xi between Mykonos and Naxos

Your favourite Xeno Relics are now closer to you

Located between Mykonos and its moon which offers a spectacular view, Ravenna Invicta could easily be a new Orbital Spa and Cruise resort, but it isn't. Instead, the station was purposed to act as a selling point for two things we hold dear: Xeno Relics and Weapon Systems. While we can guarantee a steady and unlimited flow of Relics, we can't do the same for the latter, as they're prioritized for our front line operations. Occasional surplus we might have will be advertised by our Quartermaster.

For your convenience we offer our Relics on Ravenna Invicta for $3.500/unit.

For the well-being of your pocket you can travel the extra mile to Reincarnation Outpost in Planet Knossos's atmosphere, where we offer our Relics for $3.000/unit.

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Aingar - 06-14-2023

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Administrator Achates Galatas
┝┅{Recipients: Francisco de Rozas; Public Broadcast
┝┅{Location: Deterrence Sanctum, Omicron Gamma
┝┅{Subject: Ravenna Invicta's management

Senor de Rozas,

It is with great pleasure that I hand over management over this station into your capable hands, may you bring glory to this station, Executor Santis and the whole Empire!

That will be all, I'll continue to observe your accomplishments with great interest.

Message end.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Lambda 4 - 06-15-2023

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good day owner of the "Ravenna Invicta" base. My name is Hemuli Duhandzic, trader within the ALG. It was spoken to me that You are selling the Xeno Relics, one of the most valuable commodities. I am also informed that your docking with the base is RESTRICTED , so that is why I am sending this transmission, to request docking with your station. I believe we can both have profit from this agreement. I am looking forward to hear your response.

Have a nice day.

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Fab - 06-15-2023

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Invicta Dockhandler Pedro Gutierrez
Recipient
Hemuli Duhandzic

Senõr Hemuli Duhandzic,

The administrator is busy. I'll handle your request.

We're very sorry to hear about your... inconvenience. It seems that your ship is not in our list. But no worries, Senõr Hemuli. We can gladly sort that out for you. I'll just ask for you to return to our installation and one of our ships will scan your transport so it can be added to our database of "approved" ships after we make all the confirmations.

We need to know a few things about you before your return, though: How much cargo your transport ship can carry? And, What is the transponder name of your vessel?

That's all we ask. And no, don't bring anyone along. This offer is... exclusive.

I excuse any inconveniences,
Dockhandler Pedro

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Lambda 4 - 06-15-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

First, thank you and I really appreciate your quick response. I am flying a CT-73 "Stork" Civilian Advanced Train, it contains a 5000 units cargo space, and ship's registered name is just " Duhandzic " like my surname. The ship is armed with six civilian turrets. My current location is in Munich, docked with the Raubling Station. I am mostly independent trader, so I will not be bringing anyone with you. Looking forward to hear your response mr. Pedro Gutierrez

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Fab - 06-15-2023

Sender ID
Invicta Dockhandler Pedro Gutierrez
Recipient
Hemuli Duhandzic

Senõr Hemuli Duhandzic,

I have received your information. One of our ships shall meet and greet you whenever you enter our system.

Dockhandler Pedro

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 06-16-2023

┝┅{Sender: Francisco de Rozas
┝┅{Recipients: Administrator Achates Galatas

┝┅{Message Type: Visual
┝┅{Subject: Base Management Passion

I will take care of Ravenna Invicta to the best of my abilities!

Atentamente,
Francisco de Rozas

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 06-20-2023

┝┅{Sender: Francisco de Rozas
┝┅{Recipients: Conclave

┝┅{Message Type: Visual
┝┅{Subject: Daily Supply Report

First we started flying off to Omicron Theta and landed on Freeport 9 to purchase the first load of [Image: image.png] and ran into no problems getting there and we also had zero problems bringing back the 5000 Reinforced Alloys to Ravenna Invicta.
Pretty much the same for the last load of [Image: image.png] that was also delivered to Ravenna Invicta.

We then also headed off to Omicron Gamma and landed on Planet Crete to purchase [Image: image.png] which we delivered to Ravenna Invicta.
Atentamente,
Francisco de Rozas

RE: Ravenna Invicta - DTR-Sunset - 06-21-2023

Sender ID
High Commander Eros Galanis
Recipient
Francisco de Rozas

Senor Rozas,

I'm glad to hear that you're taking good care of Invicta. It serves us as a significant strategical asset, defending from the constant Rheinland invaders.
Keep it strong and safe, it is your most important duty serving the Executor and the Deterrence fleet.

There is a slight issue with the message, though. It appears to be a bit scrambled around. I assume you're using one of our old communicators. Our comms been updated to the frequency I'm using right now, with new shiny interfaces. You can meet me up on Sanctum and I'll hand you over the new device.

// I'll send you the new template on Discord //

By her wisdom,

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 06-21-2023

Sender ID
Administrator Francisco de Rozas
Recipient

High Commander Eros Galanis,

Thank you very much for updating my System's Communicator to a more recent device.

Atentamente,
Administrator Francisco de Rozas