Discovery Gaming Community
Lack of presence (sick) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lack of presence (sick) (/showthread.php?tid=195462)

Lack of presence (sick) - Kherty - 01-02-2023

Hello there. (size enlarged for my fatigued eyes)

Sorry to have to resort to a forum thread.

I figured I should probably make a thread as I am not getting better but worse. As some may know, I'm currently sick, and I can't really play Disco. Last time I did was a few fun PvP in Conn. So, here it is, please forgive me for my absence without prior notice (well, prior to this one), and Happy New Year everyone.

I should probably be back in shape, maybe... I don't know, tomorrow night? I pray to God I will.
So yeah, please don't burn anything - also, it's Flood but PLEASE, don't flood here, for the love of God.

Take care of yourselves and take care of each other - I'll be back.

Cheers, and have a good one, all.

- Kherty

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - Arne - 01-02-2023

Take care of yourself! Real life has priority over a video game.
Also Happy New Year and hope to welcome you back soon!

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - BobMacaroni - 01-02-2023

hope ya get better soon! take care

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - Xenon - 01-02-2023

Speedy recovery, Kherty
Get back soon Smile

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - Kherty - 01-05-2023

(01-02-2023, 01:08 AM)RaumDeuter Wrote: Take care of yourself! Real life has priority over a video game. Also Happy New Year and hope to welcome you back soon!
(01-02-2023, 01:17 AM)BobMacaroni Wrote: hope ya get better soon! take care
(01-02-2023, 09:14 AM)Xenon Wrote: Speedy recovery, Kherty Get back soon :)
Hello! I'm getting better, finally, and I'm finally out of that damn bed. However, it's my family's turn. I tried my best to contain it, but with the relatives over and general chaos, I have to stay alert for them too. But... I'm back. Not 100% back, but I'm here. And, it's not COVID, thank God. Guess it's the flu or something. Sheesh. Should've vaccinated against the flu as well.

Thank you very much for your replies! Very, very much appreciated. I love you all <3. Thank you again, and see you in space!

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - Major Thomas - 01-05-2023

Hopefully is is only pneumonia,No one died from that in the last couple years. (happy) Get well soon,we need you!

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - Kherty - 01-06-2023

(01-05-2023, 02:16 PM)Major Thomas Wrote: Hopefully is is only pneumonia,No one died from that in the last couple years. (happy) Get well soon,we need you!

Kallisti there Thomas!
Hopefully! I'm coming back slowly but surely, I'm sure you've already seen me, haha.
Cheers! Though, that cough really doesn't want to leave me alone... ^^'

RE: Lack of presence (sick) - Kherty - 01-16-2023

Hey
Now I'm back for real
Mfer of a flu reemerged or something, gave me a false sense of respite, and then proceeded to knock me down and stuffed me into bed again
Now after antibiotics and other stuff...

I'm back.
Did you miss me?
What did I miss?