Discovery Gaming Community
Heyo, worth coming back? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Heyo, worth coming back? (/showthread.php?tid=195573)

Pages: 1 2

Heyo, worth coming back? - Serpentis - 01-10-2023

Heya, so, been sort of thinking of coming back, but not sure what to do, used to love trading and all. But, it seems the route I was doing was either removed or moved. Can't remember the fuck it was, but the items were those wares that had no icon and went from different houses, Berries? No, never mind can't remember.
I got some credits and a few ships left, just not sure what to do. Give me some suggestions?

I may start doing some graphics again, but wildly out of practice.

Anyway, heya.

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Xenon - 01-10-2023

Yes come back Wink - There are old routes that have been removed and new ones added xD
Check my signature for the NSE discord server and join us there for some company/trading/convoys/mining/PVP Smile

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Kauket - 01-10-2023

ye you're thinking of the Mission Grapes and the alcohol trading route to each capital, sadly it was replaced with another one

could try to do rp? or find new interesting routes? there are now smuggler freighter routes, cardamine to the manhattan atmosphere point is about 15k to sell now

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Serpentis - 01-10-2023

Aaaaah, shame, I really enjoyed that route. But ok, cool. Now all I need is a smuggler then!
Is the new one just as good and fun?

And of course, RP is given, I did a lot of it while trading, was fun.

How is the Player Count and RP atm?

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Toaster - 01-10-2023

The new house route visits all the houses, just like the old one. It just doesn't necessarily involve the capital planets anymore. Still an enjoyable trip.

Player count is low. I'd wait until the upcoming patch (which is supposed to be really big and epicâ„¢), if it actually ever arrives (development has apparently been very sluggish fraught with issues), before coming back.

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Erremnart - 01-10-2023

There is a trade route similar to the grape one - moving people between Houses. @Toaster knows more about this route.

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - BobMacaroni - 01-10-2023

definitely would recommend smuggling, aswell. very fun, and can make massive profits. if you're still alive by the end

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Serpentis - 01-10-2023

Fair enough! @Toaster , if you want to be nice to me, could you PM me the route?
Also, is there any NPC faction that needs love?
Will consider making a proper smuggler at some point, I used to play OC a lot and remember the cardamine route, that was fun, but mostly in groups.

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Stewgar - 01-10-2023

(01-10-2023, 08:57 PM)Serpentis Wrote: Will consider making a proper smuggler at some point

PM sent

(01-10-2023, 08:57 PM)Serpentis Wrote: I may start doing some graphics again, but wildly out of practice.

If it's logos etc, the media channel on the forum is buzzing every once in awhile with requests. If it's community work, Kauket is the art person.

RE: Heyo, worth coming back? - Valdorel - 01-10-2023

I just came back about 7 months ago myself after a few years away, and I've been having a blast. Definitely worth it.

There is a new current "Tour of Sirius" route like the old one, unique commodities and such. (also with no icons like before though lol.)

It goes like this:

Start at Valley Forge Flight School in the Pennsylvania System (Liberty Space) ---> Renzu Shipyards in Shikoku System (Kusari Space)---> Versailles Station in Ile-de France System (Gallia Space)---> Freiburg Station in the Stuttgart System (Rheinland Space) ---> Birmingham Station in the Manchester System (Bretonia Space)---> To Planet Erie in the Pennsylvania System (Liberty Space again, same system that the route starts in, though not the exact same base)

There are also plenty of other routes, some between NPC bases, others hauling player-mined ores (these are the most profitable, but subject to PoBs having available stock of said player-mined resources.)