Discovery Gaming Community
To: MND, BDM | CC: Rheinwehr [RM] | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: MND, BDM | CC: Rheinwehr [RM] | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=195943)

To: MND, BDM | CC: Rheinwehr [RM] | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - TheDoctorXI - 02-05-2023

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH2.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: FADM Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: MND, BDM and Rheinwehr
Subject: Intelligence

Representatives of the Rheinland Intelligence Agency and Military,

I send this message with the hopes that it finds you all in good health. My name is Martin Kemp-Smith, Fleet Admiral and Commanding Officer of the Liberty Navy, Forty-sixth Fleet.

I spoke to an Agent of the BDM, specifically, Hns. A. Pfeiffer, along with several members of the Rheinwehr - namely, Oberleutnant Habermayer, Flieger Voigt and Bootsmann Fischer. This was during a routine visit to the Hudson System. After a period of time, there was an unidentified contact picked up on long-range scanners.

The vessel was hailed and requested to identify itself, its origin and intentions; which were promptly ignored. I was Commanding my Flagship, the LNS Anchorage at the time, and swiftly engaged the fitted cloaking device and we maneuvered to get a reading.

This communication was promised to our counterparts from Rheinland and I hope it of some use. Please find them attached to this communication, which will be monitored for any replies.

In service to the Republic,
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

:: Access Granted ::

RE: To: MND, BDM | CC: Rheinwehr [RM] | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Jayenbee - 02-05-2023

[Image: b6B4lkj.png]
Anshelm Pfeiffer
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........FADM Kemp-Smith,
.......● CARBON COPY:....BDM, Rheinwehr
.......● SENDER:-..............Anshelm Pfeiffer, Hauptinspektor
.......● LOCATION:............REDACTED
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: Intelligence

Dankeschön Libertonisch,

As always your cooperation is much appreciated, as was the authorisation you allowed both myself and the Rheinwehr in assisting with this problem. Our continued collaboration towards the protection of this vital corridor between our two great houses is a matter of importance to us both, wouldn't you agree?

Given our history with these 'creatures', this could very well be a prelude to something worse. I would suggest we continue to work closely on this matter and jointly increase a security presence in order to safeguard our interests. However, I can only offer such recommendation, I shall leave it to the Rheinwehr as to whether or not additional manpower can be spared for this endeavour.

Regardless, das Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts shall continue to monitor these events, as and when they unfold.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Anshelm Pfeiffer,
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts

[Image: VxHBeK5.png]

Message End

RE: To: MND, BDM | CC: Rheinwehr [RM] | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - TheDoctorXI - 02-05-2023

Incoming Transmission

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH2.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: FADM Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: MND, BDM and Rheinwehr
Subject: RE: Intelligence

Hauptinspektor Pfeiffer,

Might I firstly extend my thanks for the timely reply to my initial communication.

Cooperation between Liberty and Rheinland, certainly as far in dealing with Nomads is concerned, of highest importance. Their mere presence in the independent system should be dealt with as a matter of urgency. To not do so would be a fool's errand, so I will continue to send regular patrols and assets to further monitor the system, as we have been now for some time.

Further reports, where required, will be freely shared as they have in this instance.

In service to the Republic,
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

:: Is Null ::

RE: To: MND, BDM | CC: Rheinwehr [RM] | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 02-05-2023

[Image: z0hn0tD.png]
Source: #Redacted#
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TLN-TBDM-H
Submitter: Admiral Mechthild von Herzsprung
Recipient: 46th|FADM Kemp-Smith, CC: BDM, Rheinwehr
Subject: Re: Intelligence

Fleet Admiral Kemp-Smith,

Hudson has always been a place of interest for a myriad of reasons.

This forwarded intelligence ranks high on that list, as stated we do have history with their ilk. Germs, capable of causing most unwelcome ailments as evidently known to all capable of reason. Cooperation in this matter is a given. Sickness is to be treated where it occurs, lest it weakens the entire body. Whether it was caused from within or came from the outside makes little difference - regardless of its source, the treatment will be inevitable and the Rheinwehr shall provide healthcare.

My personal attention has been drawn to this system and will remain there, expect more forces to join the efforts of quelling whatever dares dream to fester in Hudson.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Mechthild von Herzsprung, Erzherzogin zu Thüringen
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Thuringia
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: Hx9OxKe.png]

[Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png]
[Image: 3OmrFnX.png][Image: Ij54zUW.png][Image: tfMtFht.png]