Discovery Gaming Community
To: Core | From: BHG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Core | From: BHG (/showthread.php?tid=195969)

To: Core | From: BHG - Darius - 02-07-2023

[Image: 2aYaEOq.png.png]

»»» Encryption: HIGH
»»» Location: Planet Manhattan, New York
»»» Sender ID: Chandler "Sundown" Marshall, BHG
»»» Recipient ID: The Core
»»» Subject: Cooperation

To whom this may concern,

Good evening.

The Bounty Hunters Guild would be greatly thankful to receive an update on the Core's stance towards organizations in the Omicrons, information regarding future plans and expected opportunities for broader cooperation.

We hope to continue pursuing a policy of close partnership. We will be waiting for a response.

[Image: 1st6jsM.png]

Signed, Chandler "Sundown" Marshall, Guildmaster

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]

RE: To: Core | From: BHG - Domino.Harvy - 02-08-2023

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Domino Harvy
Subject: Cooperation
ENCRYPTION: 1PM-R3AL

The Core bids you a good day.

My name is Domino Harvy, I am a Guildkeeper of The Core|. I'm glad to hear that our old friends are back in touch and are interested in cooperation. At the moment we have some internal rotations in the organization, but I assure you that in cooperation with you, we are more than interested.

The list of targets and, so to speak "bags of money" will be slightly changed in the future, but not at all significantly. Soon, you will see an updated bounty board, the service reward will remain worthy, and for your organization, we will have an exclusive offer... You love big guns, don't you?

As soon as we are done with organizing the necessary processes, all information will be available to all hunters in the sector. And we will notify you personally.

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Core | From: BHG - Domino.Harvy - 02-08-2023

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Domino Harvy
Subject: Cooperation
ENCRYPTION: 1PM-R3AL

Said means done.

The Core Bounty Board has been updated. The list of targets for today looks exactly as you can see it. Your organization has been added to the list of Registered Groups, and does not require more unnecessary actions from you, except for the work of course.

You can see all the necessary instructions there. Stay tuned for updates, and happy hunting!

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Core | From: BHG - Darius - 02-09-2023

[Image: 2aYaEOq.png.png]

»»» Encryption: HIGH
»»» Location: Planet Manhattan, New York
»»» Sender ID: Chandler "Sundown" Marshall, BHG
»»» Recipient ID: The Core
»»» Subject: Cooperation

Mr. Harvy,

I convey my thankings to the Core for handling this matter in a professional manner. We appreciate it.

I will ensure that a squadron of our finest Bounty Hunters makes its way to the Omicrons to assist in finding these vermin the Core is looking after.

That's all for now.

[Image: 1st6jsM.png]

Signed, Chandler "Sundown" Marshall, Guildmaster

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]