Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order (/showthread.php?tid=196101)

To: The Order - Delta Research Station - 02-14-2023

[Image: IrrvOry.jpg]

Greetings,

My name is Dr. John Williams owner of Delta Research Station a Zoner base in Omicron Delta.

We are currently expanding our operations in Delta and we are building a second base near the mining field called Freeport 2 for our mining operations.

Anyway, we just got a message from our crew that a nomad fleet may attack our construction site after few hours so we want to ask for your help to secure the area if the nomad attacked us.

We can make some rewards to cover any costs during your patrols in Delta for the next few days.

Please let me know if you can help us.

Regards.
Dr. John Williams

RE: To: The Order - Agent Machiavelli - 02-14-2023

[Image: uclR9oG.png]

⧫ THE ORDER OVERWATCH

Comm-ID: The Order Overwatch
[Image: LiViMeo.png]

Target ID: Delta Research Station

Source: Unclear

Encryption: "WADJ-WER"

14-FEB-830

Mr. Williams,

It has come to our attention that you have been involved in the construction of modular bases in some rather dangerous areas of O-Delta. We're not exactly thrilled about your daring confidence in these matters, as it puts innocent lives at the mercy of those who answer to no one. The Order Overwatch takes a dim view of unauthorized expansion of modular bases in Delta, as I'm sure you're aware. There are plenty of excellent grounds for the regulations we have in place, reasons that ought to be clear to anyone with common sense. Frankly, you've put yourself in a tight spot here. Do you have any idea just how serious this situation is?

Listen closely now. For what I am about to disclose is of the utmost significance. The Black Fleet is eager to dispatch several squadrons to defend the innocent from the imminent danger. Despite the fact that you seem to be traveling thoughtlessly towards your own demise, we will spare no effort, even in the midst of more pressing affairs, to safeguard as many lives as possible. The Nomads are deserving of nothing less than total eradication from the Sirius and far more. Nevertheless, before we can act on my earlier statement, you too must assist.

If you've made contact with any groups other than us, such as the Core, or any other groups that bears some responsibility for your installation, you must inform us immediately. We could potentially come into conflict with less intelligent groups who seek to profit from the misfortune of your people. If that is the case, you must let them know without delay not to interfere with our operations against the Nomads in that sector. If you break this agreement, we will wash our hands of any assistance, for we have neither the resources nor the inclination to waste ammunition on people who sabotage us while we fight the Nomads.

Regarding the matter of so-called 'Battlegroup Auxesia,' or whatever they call themselves now. Irrelevant. They are notorious to have aided the Nomads in their schemes. Also note that these imbeciles are allied with artificial intelligence, seeking to torment and persecute the innocent populace. I demand that you immediately sever any connection that you might have with them, and also inform anyone else who assists you in defense to prepare themselves in case these villains show up in the vicinity. Mr. Williams, was I clear enough?

This message is secured through the utilization of the WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK protocol, rendering duplication or replication impossible. Any attempt to replicate this message without authorization will be known and be met with severe repercussions.

Colonel Rogue,
Black Fleet, The Order Overwatch