Discovery Gaming Community
To: (\^/) Phoenix - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: (\^/) Phoenix (/showthread.php?tid=196109)

To: (\^/) Phoenix - Agent Machiavelli - 02-14-2023

[Image: uclR9oG.png]

⧫ THE ORDER OVERWATCH

Comm-ID: The Order Overwatch
[Image: LiViMeo.png]

Target ID: Phoenix

Source: Unclear

Encryption: "WADJ-WER"

14-FEB-830

DAMASK

Salutations dear friends,

I am Colonel Rogue, an Agent of the Order Overwatch, and I find myself in need of your assistance regarding a matter of utmost urgency. Professor Chandler, a mastermind behind the project, has tasked me with contacting you in regards to a contract that simply must be established. Rumor has it that he's currently occupied with the creation of blueprints for something of critical significance. The materials required for the Damascus Research Station, of which you are no stranger, are within your grasp, but the OSD is preoccupied in a labyrinth of projects.

If you've got the means to marshal a fleet of logistics vessels, it would be a godsend if you could bring us these all-important supplies that I shall enumerate. Monetary rewards await you upon completion of the project, but don't expect the station to automatically hand over a specified sum. Your only responsibility is to provide evidence that the material has reached the hands of our engineers on Akabat (our logistics will take care of the rest). It's a simple task, and I have faith in your professionalism to carry it out without a hitch. But, should you run afoul of any hindrances, our Black Fleet is at your beck and call, ready to safeguard the project with an iron fist.

Before I sign off and provide you with the list of materials, I'd like to pose a question. Are you familiar with the intricacies of Space Biodomes, that is, are you an expert in their construction? Professor Chandler has also instructed me to inquire about your qualifications in this regard. I'm betting that your know-how would be a valuable asset, a much-needed reinforcement to our engineering corps. We've got some specimens and have a good handle on the blueprint, thanks to the successes we've had on Akabat. Your support would be most welcome. However, we can inspect this further when all is said and done, or when the Professor is freed from his current obligations. Attaching the material directory.

Required Materials (For Akabat)

Quantity
Extra Bonus
Status
Vanadium
0/5,000
$4,000/u
Pending
Optical Chips
0/5,000
$5,000/u
Pending
Xenobiotic Filters
0/7,200
$7,000/u
Pending
FloraGro
0/5,000
$7,000/u
Pending
RoboCultivars
0/5,000
$5,000/u
Pending

Colonel Rogue,
Black Fleet, The Order Overwatch

RE: To: (\^/) Phoenix - RedEclipse - 02-26-2023

Greetings,

First of all, excuse for a late reply. Your communication was somehow lost across the desk, we have quite an intense schedule on the Livadia Shipyard lately. My name is Jack Anderson and I represent Phoenix Construction and Development Department,

Indeed, we have in our possession several own-constructed biodomes. To be exact, Freeport Nine and Eleven. We have the spread line of their versions, mostly depending on the task - laboratory, processing plant, growing plant and so on. A few months after finishing construction the core of Kadesh Orbital City we have started working on a new type of biodome of modular type: to ease its construction and and maintenance. Perhaps, it's what you could be interested in.

As for the transportation needs, I’ll redirect them to our Trade and Mining Department. I believe they will start working on your list shortly as some of them would be freed from the daily supply schedule.