Discovery Gaming Community
To: Front de Libération de Gallia | From: Alfredo Orsini - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Front de Libération de Gallia | From: Alfredo Orsini (/showthread.php?tid=196193)

To: Front de Libération de Gallia | From: Alfredo Orsini - Kherty - 02-18-2023

[Image: PhD1GVg.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Lionel Boucher
Sender: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Source: Planet Marseille, Provence system
Subject: A gift

Saluti, Monsieur Boucher.

Long time no see my friend. I have asked my loyal Captain Salvatore, to bring you this gift to fund your efforts. More than 3,990 tons of untraceable ammunition, and 10 tons of untraceable armaments.

Of course, this means we will need your services soon. I have heard from a very important organization the presence of the Front de Libération de Gallia to be of utmost importance in the Tau-44 system. Our Luxury Liner Argenton, currently located there, would be a good location for small-sized craft for intelligence gathering. Orders and objectives will be given directly in space via one of our agents. We can never be so sure.

Naturally, we would be glad to grant you other equipment, or distribution of propaganda. For the vehicles, armaments or ammunitions, if it is toward the Tau-44 contract, we will provide them at a drastic discount naturally. We will even continue to participate in your Battleship project.

Sin'à tandu.

Alfredo Orsini
Principal

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: To: Front de Libération de Gallia | From: Alfredo Orsini - Lionel Bourcher - 02-21-2023

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

To:Vernier
Subject:What do you need

Orsini, you are alive?

I mean fucking hell you've gotten all formal! Contract no contract - what can we help with? Thanks for the munitions! That will do well on Mazagran.

Tau-44 is where those Crayterians live - those people confuse me. One of their big wigs starts speaking nonsense about Roussillon belonging to Crayter, even though we have been here for over a decade and never signed anything or agreed to anything, and we haven't ever seen them here. So after he starts talking nonsense about my system some other Crayterian reaches out to me, I ask him to meet me and never hear from him back...then their licensing thingy agrees we can move through Tau-44 with warships. Sirians puzzle and confuse me, maybe you know more about these chaotic people.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher
[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]
[Image: FoBEUIi.png]

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]

RE: To: Front de Libération de Gallia | From: Alfredo Orsini - Kherty - 02-22-2023

[Image: PhD1GVg.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Lionel Boucher
Sender: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Source: Planet Marseille, Provence system
Subject: What do you need | RE: Talking, mostly...?

Saluti, Lionel. I hope you're doing fine. Yes, I am. Had to do some old work for a while. 'tis all. How are stuff going?

As for "contract" and stuff, again, you'll understand shortly, I was forced...
Si. It is not my choice however, it is the will of The Power That Be. I was too informal, but, hey, as long as stuff works.

Captaine Salvatore and myself are very glad you appreciated our gift! More to come if we manage to do the plan of these Powers That Bed.

I have not been given all the information on what you should do in there, however, the Families agreed to use Luxury Liner Argenton as a covert staging operation for you.

The Families desires the Front to dispatch a permanent contingent of small crafts until next order, in Tau-44; aboard Argenton. The specifications - I will give them to you once we meet one-on-one.

As for Crayter... Indeed has a planet there, Borneo, and... maybe two? - stations. One, allegedly, unresponsive.

Crayter tries to be as relevant as a House while it is a blimp on the radar of everyone, even criminal groups such as Corsairs. They had a long and rich history in the past, but they are more akin to Ancient Earth's city-state. I personally believe they should. But Bretonia uses it as a proxy to shit on the bed, of course. Nothing clean coming from any of the two.

As for my personal opinion; Crayter just wants to be seen. They are irrelevant. Merely a stepping stone from the Kingbitch herself - it seems like Bretonia is having a stroke too, with whatever is happening in that backwards system of Cortez. I suppose this is why the Families got received critical orders.

Also, hold on a sec', camarade. "They" gave YOU, the "permission to man warships in Tau-44"? You said he wasn't making sense, which is normal for a Crayterian but... what?

I will gather information through our network and if I find something, I'll let you know. Though, the order the Families gave me told me to tell FLG to prepare for unforeseen alliances and conflicts. I have yet to know again what it means, but there may be some theories... Anyway. Let's meet at Argenton when you can.

Our security systems are incredibly robust, but a special clause made it that nothing about the order itself would be given via a communication reply. Bothersome. Anyway, good luck, and may you come home alive. Cheers, my friend.

And, one last thing. If you need anything else than weapons or equipment, tell me here of course. Salvatore is an expert at getting stuff!

Sin'à tandu.

Alfredo Orsini
Principal

MESSAGGI FINITI