Discovery Gaming Community
To: LibCIS (Republic of Liberty); From: Steiner & Hall Ltd. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LibCIS (Republic of Liberty); From: Steiner & Hall Ltd. (/showthread.php?tid=196205)

To: LibCIS (Republic of Liberty); From: Steiner & Hall Ltd. - Thunderer - 02-18-2023

[Image: ABpZSoZ.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ripon
To: Liberty Citizenship and Immigration Services

To whom it may concern,

I work for Elizabeth Hall, former prime minister of Bretonia and the CEO of Steiner & Hall Ltd, a refining and manufacturing company situated on Planet Sprague. I write in the name of Ms Hall. In the midst of a changing political climate in Bretonia, Ms Hall no longer feels safe in Bretonia. We would like to enquire what documents she would need to provide and what action to take in order to acquire a dual citizenship, that is, to be granted a Liberty citizenship while retaining her Bretonian citizenship, so that she can move to live safely in Liberty, but still keep her political relevance in Bretonia. Ms Hall can, of course, contact you personally once this is settled, or if you ask so. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Andrew Jones
Secretary
Steiner & Hall Ltd. CEO
Subject of the Kingdom of Bretonia

Open for Replies

RE: To: LibCIS (Republic of Liberty); From: Steiner & Hall Ltd. - The Republic Of Liberty - 02-19-2023

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Andrew Jones;

Hello! I apologize for the delay, but your message was flagged by our automated system and needed to pass through the Liberty Security Force. Normal stuff, really. As you already know, Liberty freely welcomes those who are law-abiding citizens to travel past her borders with no issue, though citizenship does indeed require a few additional steps. I've gone ahead and set a few possible time and dates for appointments at an immigration office on Manhattan, with one as early as this evening. I'll make sure another message is sent to you after I respond, but miss Hall will need to bring little to the appointment; A copy of her birth certificate or an equivalent document from Bretonia, a basic understanding of Liberty's history and its laws, and the necessary credits to process the application.

This is all the standard process for all would-be citizens of course, but tell miss Hall her case may be subject to being expedited due to her past status in Bretonia, and may have a different meeting with another Agent upon her arrival.

We hope to see you soon, and I welcome you to your new home.

- Michael Yeston, Immigration Services

RE: To: LibCIS (Republic of Liberty); From: Steiner & Hall Ltd. - Thunderer - 02-19-2023

[Image: ABpZSoZ.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ripon
To: Liberty Citizenship and Immigration Services

Esteemed Mr Yeston,

Thank you for your attention. Unfortunately, Ms Hall will not be able to make it this evening, as she has just departed from Sprague. Depending on the traffic, she might arrive on Los Angeles in a week. Vetting is a process to be expected for an immigrant of Ms Hall's profile, and is not something she has a reason to object. All necessary documents and belongings are taken care of, and a large sum from Ms Hall's Bretonian bank account has been transferred to an international bank, so that credits will still be available if Bretonia freezes Ms Hall's account. Please be assured that Ms Hall is not seeking refuge in Liberty because of crime, she is most certainly not a criminal, but because of political reasons. After all, the vetting will confirm that. Again, thank you for your patience.

Andrew Jones
Secretary
Steiner & Hall Ltd. CEO
Subject of the Kingdom of Bretonia

Open for Replies