Discovery Gaming Community
To: Akasaka Sec. LLC. | From: Johnny's Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Akasaka Sec. LLC. | From: Johnny's Office (/showthread.php?tid=196264)

To: Akasaka Sec. LLC. | From: Johnny's Office - Shiloh - 02-21-2023

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...
⚡Displaying transmission... Please wait...
⚡... Finalized.
Brought to you by ██████ Co. Ltd., 8██ A.S.

[Image: i4rj6AU.png]

SENDER: Johnny, from Johnny's Office
RECIPIENT: Juntaro Akasaka, for Akasaka Security LLC.
SUBJECT: Potential cooperation
COMM. SOFTWARE SEC.: MAX.

Dear Juntaro Akasaka from Akasaka Security LLC..

We hope this message finds you well. My name is Johnny, and I am writing to introduce my company, my namesake's Office, to your company.

As a private intelligence agencies, and others - we share similar interests and values. While our specialization is intelligence brokering and gathering, we refuse combat and prioritize discretion, except in life-threatening situation. We follow a code.

We both understand the importance of selecting the right employees and the value of information in winning the battle before it even begins.

That is why I believe that a partnership between our two organizations could greatly benefit both of us, and I would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back from you.

·
Best regards,
Johnny, from his namesake's Office

Transmission terminated.
Transmission archived.
Transmission back- [CLOSED TRANSMISSION].

RE: To: Akasaka Sec. LLC. | From: Johnny's Office - Momonga - 02-25-2023

[Image: 5m36q8o.png]

To: Johnny's Office
Re: Offer of Cooperation

Dear Johnny,

We are pleased to hear from your company. For an introduction message, you are too modest to represent your company's profile. Luckily for you, our employees know how to use the neural network and can find your company's page for additional details.

In our business, the exclusivity of information is of great concern. Therefore, we cannot easily agree to share all the sensitive information we come across. The same can be said about your business as well. Nevertheless, in certain cases sharing information can be beneficial for both of our companies. In line with this, Akasaka LLC. remains open to cooperation regarding information-sharing on a case-by-case basis and finds it prudent to discuss each of such cases if they arise.

We are open to further discussions in a format of personal meetings if you find it more convenient.

Kind regards,
Akasaka CR Board

[Image: C82MdJg.png]

Akasaka Security - exceptional security for exceptional needs

RE: To: Akasaka Sec. LLC. | From: Johnny's Office - Shiloh - 04-01-2023

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...
⚡Displaying transmission... Please wait...
⚡... Finalized.
Brought to you by ██████ Co. Ltd., 8██ A.S.

[Image: i4rj6AU.png]

SENDER: Johnny, from Johnny's Office
RECIPIENT: Akasaka CR Board.
SUBJECT: RE:RE:Potential cooperation
COMM. SOFTWARE SEC.: MAX.

Dear Akasaka CR Board members.

We hope this message finds you well. Yes, maybe we are too modest. All of our contracts, whatever their nature, have been a success, and our profits reached the billions in very short order. But most importantly, the agents, the ones who man the fighters, and ones who man the spacecrafts for surveillance, the ones that stay behind, have been given a reason to continue working, and enjoy life to their fullest instead of giving up after leaving their respective agencies - military, police, or not, after seeing the level of corruption from their own eyes.

A personal meeting would be best, of course. We can dispatch one of our two modified frigates, that are both outfitted with a conference room, and rooms for VIPs, if the need be. We usually operate in the Taus, although, we also stop by Kusari, as Kusari is not hostile to us. Only Bretonia really is, but I am pretty sure this whole affair and bounty (on a single ship, mind you), is now covered in so much red tape and black ink they most likely forgot about it. Give me a date and a time, and I will meet you in space. Whether in my Fighter, or in my Frigate. We personally do not like using our Frigates for meeting, as they are basically mobile headquarters, and thus, a threat for our hundreds of employees.

As usual, thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing back from you.

·
Best regards,
Johnny, from his namesake's Office

Transmission terminated.
Transmission archived.
Transmission back- [CLOSED TRANSMISSION].