Discovery Gaming Community
To the LH~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the LH~ (/showthread.php?tid=196318)

Pages: 1 2

To the LH~ - Chenzo- - 02-24-2023

.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to Lane Hacker Command, LH~.......

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Classified
>>>Subject: A Request

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Hola, Senors and Senorita's.

I used to address a gent name Morriarty , alas, times have changed and I know not with whom I must now address, if it is Moriarty, then this would be easier.

I've encrypted this in the ways your people kindly showed me how. We need not worry of interference.

I have an un usual request, to which I can assume will work in both of our favours. No, I'm not after Battleship Turrets as once granted by Senor Moriarty.

A small bit of business. Please, get in touch with me and let me know to who I need to speak.

All the best, Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....

RE: To the LH~ - Olivier Cesari - 02-24-2023

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Olivier.Cesari.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 175b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Mister Chenzo, please allow me to address your concerns, as Mr. Moriarty is currently occupied with different matters. I must commend you on the remarkable opportunity to have conversed with the esteemed Professor Moriarty, a highly regarded Hacker of great significance. Kindly be advised that I would require a more comprehensive introduction from your end before I could proceed any further. Following that, we shall proceed efficiently with your inquiry.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To the LH~ - Chenzo- - 02-25-2023

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to LH~Oliver Cesari.......

Hola, Senor Cesari

An honour.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for the delay in response.

I’ve heard about you from chatter amongst stations I’ve visited recently. Quite a reputation. Nothing bad, of course.

I’ve been otherwise occupied for the past ten years, so forgive me for being out of touch.

As far as I’m aware, I’m the last remaining ghost from the 101st. -If there are any others, I wish to seek them out, but this is not the reason for my contact.

Seems things went to sh*t after I left & for the most part, I wish to re-establish relations with my trusted allies. Civil wars, Gallic war. It seems a lot has happened in my absence- you catch my drift.

I have but two democratic encounters with your people, one left me with a wrist watch I use Eh, I’m sure you know how & when it’s used? and the previous already mentioned in my first transmission. Before I departed, visits to liberty admittedly weren’t frequent, but they were always mutually fruitful between myself and The Mighty Lane Hackers.

Your people have also guided me in the art of encryption & I must say, I’ve always seen the LH~ as a mentor of sorts.

Let me know if this is enough on an introduction, otherwise let me know what you require.

RE: To the LH~ - Olivier Cesari - 02-25-2023

...uploading.data...

Mister Chenzo,

I trust this message finds you well once more. As you're aware, your previous attempt at introduction, though admirable in its own right, was lacking in certain crucial details that are now notably present. In brief, my current state of affairs is nothing short of exceptional, and I hope the same holds true for you. It is with great esteem that I address you today, knowing that even the distinguished Professor Moriarty himself has expressed a desire to converse with you. Indeed, our Professor is not just anyone, but a mastermind whose intellect is revered by many.

On a more intriguing note, I am certain that I have stirred the pot with my recent endeavors, igniting all sort of whispers about my doings. But as you may know, such talk is nothing but fodder for the gullible masses. But let the lackeys prattle, for their words hold no weight against the uncontrolled force of my will.

Furthermore, it is moderately discouraging to learn that you may be the final surviving member of the esteemed 101st. To think that such a prestigious group may come to an end with your membership is a serious thought indeed. But let us not dwell on the past, and focus on the task at hand, for there is much to be done I suppose.

While my schedule may be packed to the brim, I am nonetheless willing to attend to your inquiries. And as for us, the Hackers, we are a rare breed indeed - a league of experts who know their craft inside and out, and who bring a level of skill, and artistry that is truly unmatched. As you know, those in our midst are a tolerant bunch, welcoming of those who wish to collaborate. However, should one opt to deceive us, they would be wise to steady themselves for the worst. Those who cross us will rue the day they ever dared to do so. Now, I am all ears, Mister Chenzo.

RE: To the LH~ - Chenzo- - 02-25-2023

Hola, Senor Cesari

I very glad to know you are well, things my side as far as health goes are also as swell, though my personal interests are battered over the state of time.

I’m fully aware of Senor Morriarty and his greatness, I’m more than aware of the mere privilege to be able to speak his name not to mention ancient dealings is nothing short of remarkable.

Given your personal reputation, I’m surprised & honoured further that it is you yourself whom is addressing me.

I must admit, I will always be in a debt of respect toward your people who have always been absolute, I trust any word of myself between your people reflects the same. I assume it must be, you are conversing with me.

The timeframe in which I was an active Ghost was a time of great prosperity, we were an unstoppable force only made greater by those we had the sheer privilege of calling our allies. That said, we are Ghosts- we all have our specific special interests & abilities- we came together to form the 101st. I was not the first, I hope not to be the last which is why I’m taking the steps I am. I have no doubt that others exist, just as of yet they are not known to me.

Your schedule indeed must be as tight if not tighter than mine, so I won’t delay further.

I’m in the process of piece by piece rebuilding my assets- thankfully Granja Justa, my personal estate on Malta has been more profitable each year & gone under the radar with the faithful family I’d left it with on my departure. Credits are not an issue, but as I’m sure you are aware credits is not what builds an empire, it’s trust, respect & friends we call family, Si?

I do find it humorous & comforting that the very basics of the HS>’s values stem from how my farmers are treated. I do not disrespect them Senor, just a few things need addressing with them over time.

Alas, I digress; I have reached out to a corporation in your territory, they are likely in possession of the skills & contacts necessary to help me begin the 1st steps of rebuilding. They have mentioned yourselves, the Rogues & the Xeno’s as a hindrance on their efforts & as such, may be harder for them to meet my requirements and requests- I have plans for them, Senor.

If this group can be left alone, a blind eye turned to their movements… at least for the time being, It would be of great use to me.

Please, do not think for a second I am trying to dictate to you, I’m asking for a favour, Senor. If required I’d be happy to pay their passing fee’s in advance? Or if there is anything else I can offer, please do not hesitate to ask.

I’ve used the same encryption to address the Rogues and Xeno’s to which I’m sure you can see as it’s within your neck of the woods. Naturally, nobody else can.

If things go well, I’d hope to be in business with them for the foreseeable future. Who knows, their services may find themselves to your advantage too?

The group I speak of falls under the Bristol transponder, call sign prefix “B|-“

If this move does not work for you, I won’t take offence, merely have to find another route with somebody else.

Rap with me Senor, speak your mind without hesitation.

My respect for you & your people will be unaltered.

RE: To the LH~ - Olivier Cesari - 02-26-2023

...uploading.data...

[Image: 175d.png][Image: 3.png]

I hope my message finds you in the most excellent state of health.

Allow me to express my curiosity regarding your apparent communication with the Xenos, despite your understanding of the Outcasts' antipathy towards them. Such a gesture appears somewhat misplaced, don't you think? I contemplate, what was your rationale behind such a calculated move? It appears that you place great trust in these lapdogs to assist you in refraining from assaulting the corporate vessels. However, their volatile temperament is widely notorious, and it would be somewhat indiscreet to depend on them. While I commend your efforts to reach a mutually beneficial agreement, I must inquire as to why you have chosen to engage with those distasteful lackeys? I sense that there may be a missing puzzle piece in this intricate negotiation. The success of this negotiation rests on full transparency, Mr. Chenzo.

I'd kindly ask you to enlighten me with precise details regarding your correspondence with them, and clarify the purpose behind your approach. Trust is a precious commodity in these dire times, and it is not given lightly. Can't you agree? If you seek to earn mine, you must clear up the precise nature of your discourse with the Xenos. And then, in a gesture of good faith, you shall provide me with the means to access the channel with read-only access, so that I may verify the authenticity of your words.

Information is a weapon as potent as any blade. And you, my friend, have offered me a key to unlock a trove of knowledge. I seek not to create an unpleasant position, but rather genuine friends in this pursuit of reality. Ghosts of Razgriz presented themselves as the very model of resolute loyalty. Thus, I firmly believe that someone of your caliber would never resort to deceit against someone like the Inner Circle. Choosing that route would prove to be an exceedingly productive way of lending us, the Hackers, a hand. Concern yourself not with security protocols, for our proficiency in ensuring the safety of information is peerless, as you are aware. I assure you, Mr. Chenzo, those two gems of intel could pave the path to trust.

The Hackers are no strangers to the art of tracking, intel gathering, and the elimination of high-value targets. Our mastery extends beyond the realm of conventional warfare, and our expertise paths are populated by individuals who have sharpened their skills to perfection. Have no concern. We never stray from our word. I have faith that you'll fulfill my two requests with diligence.

I trust my message was received clear. I keenly await your response.

RE: To the LH~ - Chenzo- - 02-26-2023

Hola, Senor Cesari

Your message found me in the same health as I hope you are in, simply excellent.

I must admit your additional interest in my moves to be most intriguing, almost as if you do not trust my words and as such, I'm on some sort of interrogation? I hope I'm wrong.

Transparency is indeed exactly what I offer you which is why I mentioned the outbound communications in their first instance. I have nothing to hide, senor.

I will openly comply with both your requests as I have love and trust for your people- I trust no further tests need be launched at me afterward.

Everyone has those they look favourably upon, dis-favourably on & of course those whom they choose to ignore. I trust this is understandable.

I won’t try and say I understand the exact nature of any agreements in place with the Xeno's with any other representative of the Maltese soil, the intent from my side was ensure those I share potential new relations with, the “B|-“ are able to do so un-hindered in turn enabling me to fully measure their abilities for the tasks I wish to put forward to the Bristol group. It requires the Xeno's to do nothing, so I found this move to be correct. My judgement isn't usually wrong.

As it turns out, they do not care. None the less the communication in my eyes has made them aware that that I’m watching movements. Not to threaten, but to simply make them aware and hopefully think twice before taking any decision of hostility. I don't wish to have more issues than when I started.

The less guns pointed toward my interests, the better, no? I haven’t touched base with them for much, much longer than I’ve done so with yourselves in person, never via the Neural Net.

I also as always, seek to spread The Orange Dream in every direction it may be handled, I have more than enough to go around- I’m sure this makes sense. I personally don’t run anything to the Xeno’s as it stands- as long as their guns aren’t pointed toward me or those I hold dear or in the case of the Bristol company, potentially valuable, the communication is a success, no?

I treat everyone with the respect I wish to be shown in return. With yourself, your people, we have history such that I’d fight to the death to assist protecting your smallest asset or information. I’m sure your efforts to assist myself, the Ghosts may be matched, Senor. I am nothing short of the word’s ‘honour & loyalty’. Two of the most famous ships under my command even have "Loyalty" in their name.

There is no bad blood from my side toward yours at least.

I assume that the below link should lead you directly to the voice logs between the Xeno's and myself. I address them rather differently, no?

I believe this should show me to be exactly as I have described? I address them with as much respect as possible, I must admit that not losing patience with the individual's attitude toward me was.. difficult.

I have reached out to [R]- The Rogues on the same subject too. I trust evidence supplied thus far won't wish you to have anything else?

You didn't ask for this, but I'll enlighten you briefly of my intensions with Bristol.

I'm sure you are fully aware of what the Bristol company has to offer in terms of building materials and such. I'm sure you're also very aware that such things can't be obtained directly as an Outcast. I haven't asked yourselves as I'm sure you have better things to which direct your focus. For now, I've requested some base commodities required to begin building works on a Maltese station. It's very, very early doors senor. Over time they may have more to bring to the table- Who knows?

Oh, I never think of myself as.... unintelligent, however this "Trove of knowledge" you speak of- Please do elaborate more on what it is you wish to find?

Regardless, I think you'll find I've provided you with much more than you'd asked in terms of detail and transparency.

I'm very keen to hear from you, senor.

Chenzo out.

RE: To the LH~ - Olivier Cesari - 02-26-2023

...uploading.data...

We have ample cause for concern, for reasons that are plain to see. I am also satisfied that you have adhered to my requests, Mister Chenzo. This isn't an interrogation, though you might perceive it as such. Nonetheless, I won't suppress your imaginative senses. If you perceive this data inquiry as being adequate grounds for questioning our integrity, then it may be beneficial for you to conduct further research. We do not expect our allies to consort with Xenos in any manner, though that goes without saying. Certain observations you conveyed about the current state of affairs, even in your exchanges with those lackeys, have seized my interest. Though, it was a tad discomfiting to obtain such exposure, although I would rather know than remain ignorant.

Let me begin by addressing your assertion regarding purported deals between the Outcasts and Xenos, which has given rise to a sense of agitation within me. Of course, I am interested in educating myself into the specifics of the matter, Mister Chenzo. I hope you have not spoken in vain, for that would be an exercise in futility. However, your reference to the circulation of Cardamine to Xenos has only contributed to my curious impression. Historically, they have always been a thorn in the side of Orange Dream. Now, I am compelled to ask, why would you offer them such a commodity? Is there something clandestine that your people are keeping from us?

Certainly, allow me to clarify my concerns in a more precise manner. I am slightly perplexed, contemplating the possibility that my deepest concerns may soon come to fruition. My suspicions were first irritated by a particular articulation from Xenos, a phrase that has since seized my attention. It was the mention of something labeled as the Kepler Accords, echoing much like a binding agreement or covenant that your people might have entered into with the Xenos. I believe that this is nothing but conjecture on my part, and that you can provide insight onto the matter. I find myself standing at the crossroads of doubt, with the road ahead covered in a thick veil of uncertainty. Your words have cast a shadow of suspicion on my mind, and I cannot help but wonder what secrets lay hidden beneath their surface. This is no humorous matter. We are dealing with rather severe affairs here, and as such, any attempt to mislead me as if I am interrogating you is a mere mockery. I do not take kindly to the thought of our allies partnering with those weasels.

Such actions, of allegedly spreading the Orange Dream are akin to setting ablaze the very foundations of the Orange Alliance. It is an act of sabotage, a betrayal of the very principles upon which the treaty was founded. It should come as no surprise that our concerns have materialized into reality, as your actions might persist in subverting our interests, and corroding the foundations of the Orange Alliance. The Inner Circle has long been known for its transparency, and for the caliber of Hackers it has within its ranks - men who are capable of taking on any obstacle with ease. The depth of my knowledge regarding the Kepler Accords remains unclear. I am in dire need of your insight to bring it to light.

I knowingly refrained from mentioning Bristol earlier, for there was a matter of much greater value that required our undivided attention. Our people do not wield a double-edged sword that cuts into those who support our allies. As you are acutely aware, Bristol is a worthwhile partner in our shared pursuits, and we have no intention of breaking that bond. Also, allow me to reassure you, Mister Chenzo, that I hold a deep trust in our fellow Rogues. Therefore, there is no need for you to disclose any details of your dealings with them. I advise that you do not take these issues lightly, and instead, address them with the attention they deserve. They are not to be dismissed as trivial, and are of relevance to the prosperity of our alliance.

I trust that you have now witnessed the unyielding commitment we have for the Orange Alliance, and how diligently we strive to maintain its vitality. Verily, your continued aid in this matter is most appreciated.

RE: To the LH~ - Chenzo- - 02-27-2023

Senor Cesari,

Whilst you have taken a very hostile tone toward me, I still wish this message finds you in the most fantastic of good health.

You initially won't like what I'm about to say to you, but please do note that I'm no pushover, nor do I need any form of insult with regards to where my loyalties lay. Furthermore, I am fully aware of the agreements between our people, namely the Lane Hackers and the 101st.

That said, I currently define "our People" as all under my command and all under transponders called "Allies" to the 101st. I am not too sure of exactly what is going on with the state of affairs everywhere else in the Maltese nation, my communication to yourself was one of the first, as myself addressing your people with the highest of respect.

I'm beginning to think as though you are not currently of clear mind. Or perhaps looking for an issue with myself when there is not one to be had. - I do hope I have this entirely wrong, that you are merely looking to assist our mutual best interests.

Don't take that as an insult, allow me to highlight the information in front of you for its true meaning. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll number them as we go.

1- I have expressed the desire to speak with your people, showing a continued declaration of respect and loyalty from goings on when I was an active Ghost before.

2- It has been about ten years since I was actively involved in anything, health was not great and of course, my ever persistent research into broadening weapons loadouts - I'm finally returning to continue goals set out before my departure.

I have come to learn that Many, many bad things have happened in my stead. There was a civil war not long after my departure and a whole house war with Gallic's? Amongst many, many other diss-satisfying things.

3- In this time, The Ghosts of Razgriz, 101st have all but disappeared. - I believe I may be one of the very last. This, senor is a matter of the highest importance to which my goals are aligned in descending order of importance.

4- I informed you that the representation of Malta in the form of the HS> is not great and I quote:
(02-25-2023, 07:40 PM)Chenzo- Wrote: I do not disrespect them Senor, just a few things need addressing with them over time.
This of course, relating to the HS> themselves. I know not what they are doing and to what level. They are in mass command of Malta's countless warships, units and are able to rein terror in whatever direction they see fit. Although, I'm not sure if they hold our values in the correct light.

5-You've learnt that I hold nothing but the highest respect for your order, that Moriarty should be aware of who I am what where such loyalties lay.

6- I have sought out to contact those actively in the area with a group I wish to work with to assist me in my endeavours, those friendly like The Mighty Lane Hackers and The Liberty Rogues to seek your assistance, those not on such personal terms The Xeno's to test the water in their actions and intensions as well as previously stated to show them that any dis-favourable actions will be monitored with regards to hinderance of business I intend to conduct.

7- You made requests to see such communication, of which I wilfully and timely supplied without hesitation to further show a level of transparency toward yourselves.
8- I continue to re-assure you where perhaps I should not have to?

Senor Cesari, forgive my defensive tone but I like not when words are potentially put in my mouth in a manor of which I did not speak, or at least intend them to come across.

I did raise an eyebrow when they mentioned Kepler Accords as you did, however it's of little importance to me personally at present as over time, I will bring these concerns to the HS> to find out what exactly they entail and to what extent.

The far, far bigger picture right now is for me to re-establish a base of operation on to which I can gather Ghosts back to the cause of Malta. For the most part, I have assumed so far that there is some form of gentlemen's agreement involving the distribution of Cardamine with Xeno's and the HS> referred to as Kepler Accords but these suspicions as of yet are not confirmed, nor the focus of my efforts. I also can only assume these negotiations are with the HS> as I've no knowledge of any other controlling Maltese group at present.

However, Please do not take this lightly when I say- I'm an completely un aware of the extent or nature of any such agreement, if there even is an agreement. For all I know, this is but another chant like "Fear the white star".

My total transparency with you should take this as nothing but the truth.

I'm sure you can understand given the gravity of the entire situation at hand that a force as as small as the Xeno's pose little threat to the Maltese war machine, furthermore my endeavours. That said, their fighting force seen in space has put fear into the hearts of those more simple folk, such a corporations as credits aren't usually what they chase- You know of what I speak.

I trust this explains my position.

Senor, can I kindly ask you do the following:

1- Please highlight any inaccuracy in what I have said

2- Please assist me with my endeavours, for which I initially contacted you about.

3- Please highlight your intended actions from here with regards to what I have asked.

I promise that once I have a stable base from which to operate and return strength to the Ghosts, I will work with you to properly investigate such information as posed by your line of questioning. You must understand that this is the level of priority does not fall in the order of which you have initially placed.

Senor, to note your comment on my personal offer to supply Cardimine from myself directly to them in exchange for the safe passage requested- We both know there's only one way in which such an offer would go. It would heighten the Xeno's standards to both of our mutual interests. Never for a moment did I expect them to accept this as, quite simply- they know my previous statement to be true.

No 101st Ghost has ever been disloyal or broken their word, it's not about to start with me.

Although I do not like the tone of which you had most recently addressed me, you, senor Cesari I can see are one of the very best- not too dissimilar to Senor Moriarty, albeit much younger. I can see from your intuition that you fall nothing short of the Lane Hacker's standards.

I eagerly await your evaluation and response to my three questions and of course, please ask anything else you would like to know.

Chenzo out.

RE: To the LH~ - Olivier Cesari - 02-27-2023

...uploading.data...

It is a curious coincidence that you possess knowledge of these so-called accords, yet refuse to acknowledge your contribution to such a despicable state of affairs. Furthermore, I find it quite infuriating that you would challenge to educate me on the matter whilst having a hand in the very chaos that plagues us.

I hold a firm belief that I have more serious matters to attend to, than the petty sentimental dramas that unfold before me. Besides, it's quite comical that you would expend such an extensive effort to accuse me of every conceivable 'misconduct,' while I strive to reawaken your sense of identity.

If you intend to keep this conversation going, we expect you to present credible information that validates your claims, not resort to weak attempts to sway us with emotional outbursts. Besides, we had initially acceded to your trivial request.