Discovery Gaming Community
good thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: good thread (/showthread.php?tid=196354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: good thread - Corile - 03-24-2023

i don't understand why most people have only one bottle of shower gel, i like to keep more, a few cheap ones that smell like five different ice cream flavours, a strong, like, mint one, one that's completely black with activated charcoal and a few artisanal ones that are made with real flowers and shit
you can pick a new flavour every day of the week and hold a banquet in your shower
you can pick a symbolic number like 12 and have an aloe vera one, eucalyptus, green tea, apricot, etc, and just pick a random one every night
just be careful not to slip into superstition if you have particularly good dreams or a lucky day after a specific one....

RE: good thread - Saronsen - 03-24-2023

i only have one because i dont care what i smell like as long as the smell isnt "stank"
i also cant justify buying the expensive fancy shit

RE: good thread - Corile - 03-25-2023

if you can overhead press a girl you should be allowed to marry her on the spot

RE: good thread - Loki1982 - 03-25-2023

Marriage is a gamble most men lose...

either you loose your freedom or half of your budget when she decides to leave again...

Im not against women but the whole system is broken.

RE: good thread - Corile - 03-25-2023

(03-25-2023, 05:20 PM)Loki1982 Wrote: Marriage is a gamble most men lose...

either you loose your freedom or half of your budget when she decides to leave again...

Im not against women but the whole system is broken.

your grandfather is always right and you are always wrong
you are supposed to marry a good woman and marry early and have children early
marriage is an unbreakable bond sworn in front of the Lᴏʀᴅ your God, you are supposed to marry a person who understands that after you say "i do" you're not allowed to turn back, if you chased a skirt and didn't take proper consideration to understand that, you are the sucker

i have more to say on the subject however since this is the good thread i will refrain

blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked
always ask your grandfather for advice instead of the internet, internet advice rots your brain
in absence of your grandfather ask a grandfather
in absence of a grandfather ask me

RE: good thread - Swifty - 03-25-2023

OK but where is that juicy Tomahaw Steak?

RE: good thread - Loki1982 - 03-25-2023

@Corile

Also....god wanted us humans to get along share and prosper together in peace...

And see what we hairless apes have made from this idea...oh pinnacle of evolution....

We were supposed to be nice to each other and yet there are much more assholes than gentle souls out there.

I see the world not as a "should be"...I prefer facts...open eyes for realism...

This "god" has left us because he was sick and tired of us humans after the last big flood.

And I will not blame him for that decision xD

We were born as children of "the creation" but all we create serves for our own annihilation.

R.I.P. homo sapiens sapiens digitalis

Furthermore, my statement was not about my own experience I was just refering to a piece of wisdom another male wrote down.

But thanks for the "Life advice" anyway =)

RE: good thread - Corile - 03-26-2023

llamas are a very intuitive species
like, if you take a eastern european village grandma who had no idea of the existence of llamas she'd be able to get the idea pretty quickly
like a woolly goated camel
has a trickster look to it, seems courageous too

RE: good thread - Corile - 03-28-2023

if you plan workouts, a "farmers walk" should just be an hour long walk through a field of wheat, enjoy the sun, one rep

RE: good thread - mm33dd - 04-05-2023

your next thread in outlands should be called "Should I gtfo?"

np buddy, you can thank me later

pd: lmao yeah we all love Ferrari