Discovery Gaming Community
Zero Point Transmission: Target Rheinland Government - From: SLRC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Zero Point Transmission: Target Rheinland Government - From: SLRC (/showthread.php?tid=196548)

Zero Point Transmission: Target Rheinland Government - From: SLRC - Starlight Research Consortium - 03-16-2023

[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

[Image: mqbPpuq.jpeg]

Subject: Special Dispensation

Encryption Strength: Impossible

Good Morning My Fellow Paper Pusher,

I hope you could find it in your heart to transfer me to the appropriate member. You see, I am Dr. Brandon Wright, a researcher with the Starlight Research Consortium. We, the Consortium, wish to establish positive relations with your Government for our mutual benefit. The Consortium is seeking a special dispensation with regards to your Governments regulations, specifically §2.3.4. and §4.1.

The Consortium wishes to be exempt from these regulations within the Sigma 15 system, specifically from the Freeports locally managed space ((//Zoner No Fire Zone)) to the Omicron Rho flight corridor. While the Consortium is aware of the Governments management structure with regards to seeking permission via the advertised channels. We have noted that this would be on a ship by ship basis, which we believe to be rather tedious, especially considering the size of our operations. As such the Consortium seeks the following compromise. We would request the specific exemption above to be granted to all of our fleets vessels ((//SLRC Faction Tag)), in exchange the Consortium agrees not to enter Rhineland Proper Space and to contain any of our vessels operations to the above mentioned zones.

The Consortium also appreciates the Governments position to granting such a dispensation, especially as we have not officially been in formal communications. As such I will be awaiting reply if further questions or requests are needed.

--Dr. Brandon Wright
Research and Development, SLRC

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.

RE: Zero Point Transmission: Target Rheinland Government - From: SLRC - Barrier - 03-17-2023

[Image: pXBXn0P.png]
Source: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TB-SLRM2
Submitter: Konteradmiral Alfred Henze
Recipients: Aurora Borealis
Subject: Sigma-15 regulations

Guten tag, Dr. Wright. Allow me to introduce myself - I am Konteradmiral Alfred Henze, and I oversee the deployment of specialized task forces within Rheinland and at its borders. While this type of request does not fall directly under my purview, when I saw that it was forwarded to the Rheinwehr net, I decided that I could be of assistance.

Regarding your request, I would point your attention to the Article One, §1.2 of the Laws of Rheinland. As you will note, Sigma-15 is not currently defined as Rheinland space, though we do possess assets within this system. Therefore, your request is superfluous as far as official channels are concerned. However, it would be of mutual benefit to both of our organizations if you were to proceed with the required paperwork unofficially.

Sigma-15 is by no means a stable system, politically speaking. I have had reports of Nomad, Order, Unioner, Corsair, and regular pirate activity in this system at different points in time. At this moment, I cannot guarantee that the Rheinwehr would be able to assist any vessel passing by through this system if it were to be attacked. However, if you were to provide a list of your vessels, along with their neural net comm-links, I am prepared to open a distress channel which your captains will be able to use to call for aid. I am also prepared to encourage patrols in Frankfurt to add an additional leg towards Mecklenburg Station, which would put them only minutes out from a potential response.

Do also note that in the normal course of the application you were considering, you would have to do this and more, as the Rheinland government rarely grants blanket allowances for extraordinary technology or capital vessels. If you were to later create such an application for operating in Rheinland space, already having this information available through Rheinwehr channels would vastly increase your chances of being approved.

Therefore, I urge you to consider creating a list of your assets which will be transiting through Sigma-15, and making it available for my review.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze
Konteradmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: LAZDpR1.png]

RE: Zero Point Transmission: Target Rheinland Government - From: SLRC - Stoner_Steve - 04-05-2023

[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

[Image: mqbPpuq.jpeg]

Subject: Special Dispensation

Encryption Strength: Impossible

Hello, so sorry for the delay in reply!

Thank you for your prompt and helpful response to my request. I appreciate your willingness to go above and beyond to assist us.

I have attached a list of our vessels that will be transiting through Sigma-15. I have also included the neural net comm-links for each vessel.

I understand that Sigma-15 is a politically unstable system, and I appreciate your offer to open a distress channel for our vessels. This will provide us with much-needed peace of mind as we travel through the system.

I would also like to thank you for your insights into the Rheinland government's policies regarding extraordinary technology and capital vessels. This information will be very helpful to us as we plan our future operations in Rheinland space.

Thank you again for your assistance. I look forward to working with you and the Rheinwehr in the future.

--Dr. Brandon Wright
Research and Development, SLRC

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.