Discovery Gaming Community
To: Professor Scorpius, The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Professor Scorpius, The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=196555)

To: Professor Scorpius, The Lane Hackers - Nicholas Bower - 03-16-2023

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Associate.Nicholas.Bower.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

Esteemed Professor Scorpius,

I was conducting a perfectly legitimate business exchange onboard the Java Station when some shabby guy approached me. Imagine this insolence! He sit at my table uninvited, did not even introduce himself and started to threaten me!

"I know who you are and who you really work for."

That is not a pleasant way to start a discussion, not at all. Naturally, I have assured him that I am a perfectly legitimate entrepreneur working in interstellar transport and working for myself.

"Tell Scorpius he needs to meet AM."

This is what he said before turning around and leaving. I barely managed even to deny I have any idea of what he was talking about. It obviously sounds like a trap, but I am forwarding this message in accordance with the security protocol.

Best,
Nicholas Bower

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Professor Scorpius, The Lane Hackers - Vladimir Scorpius - 03-19-2023

...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 14s.png][Image: 24s.png][Image: 34s.png][Image: 44s.png]

It has been some time since I heard from you. How is the life treating you, Mr. Bower?

As to the cryptic message, the only logical conclusion would be that Adrian Malprave has returned to the fold after all these years. I will have one of my colleagues try and contact our long lost Deceiver if my deduction is on point.

To: Professor Scorpius, The Lane Hackers - Nicholas Bower - 03-19-2023

...Associate.Nicholas.Bower.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

This explains a lot, Professor.

I think you already know it, but my contacts within the Guild located Mr Malprave near Coronado presumably heading to the Barrier Gate Station.

As for me, it is business as usual Professor. There is never a shortage of delicate deals to be brokered in the Edge Worlds, but as always I am at the disposal of the Lane Hackers whenever required.