Discovery Gaming Community
>> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' (/showthread.php?tid=196576)

>> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 03-19-2023

Starfliers Communication

[Image: unknown.png?width=1440&height=553]
Halpert Kennedy
To: Libertonian Government

Hello there, higher ups of Liberty.

Let's say I have a report to pass over to you. A report that lists a base operated by pirates in your space. What's a report like this worth to you? I have a handful of conditions for this.

You may ask, why would a Starflier care? The lives saved compared to the prospective losses by removing these pirates is something I'm leaning in on. For the betterment of... I'll say everyone.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication

RE: >> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' - The Republic Of Liberty - 03-21-2023

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Halpert Kennedy;

Good day, though I suspect it will be less so as I relay this response to you. Due to the fact that your message simply sounds like petty extortion directed towards the Republic, I have gone ahead and forwarded this message to the Liberty Security Force. If there is a matter of concern within Liberty, you should be wiser than to demand recompense and request 'conditions'. It won't take you very far.

I'm certain you'll have some time to formulate a response and possibly an apology before the Force has words with you.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of Defense

RE: >> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 03-23-2023

Starfliers Communication

Halpert Kennedy
To: Robert McKay, Secretary of Defense, Libertonian Government

Good day, McKay.

LSF? Sure, either them or the Navy may be interested. Thought perhaps a small reward for finding a growing problem may be in order, jumping straight to extortion isn't a good look. My wording may rough, hoped I could avoid contacting the LSF.

Pissed them off enough in the past.

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication

RE: >> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' - Liberty Security Force - 03-25-2023

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Tactical Operations

Halpert Kennedy;

Good day.

Your choice of words are indeed rough enough to peg you as 'disagreeable', and anything that even vaguely sounds like extortion or otherwise withholding information that might affect the security of the House will have us looking your way. Whatever the reasons for your choice of words, the Liberty Security Force would like to see any evidence you have for such an installation before considering a reward. If we can verify the information and follow up, you will be rewarded for your efforts. If it is just speculative information, we cannot promise anything in return. If we were to speculate all day, we would get nothing done.

In service to the Republic.

Department of Tactical Operations
Liberty Security Force

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: >> Liberty Government || From: '\S/' - Starfliers - 04-01-2023

Starfliers Communication

Halpert Kennedy
To: Department of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

Suppose I'm not surprised to see this. Also not surprised to see no individual's signature from the LSF. I'll make this quick.

There's a modular installation disguised within New York's Detroit Debris Field. Landing on site shows Cardamine being available, and some purple organic stuff stored in containers behind a window in a production wing.

My evidence for such a claim would be to fly out and see your ships shot at by the base's defense systems. Otherwise, you can see my records I've annoyingly put together for you.

Have fun, LSF. I'm sure you can find this Pirate base "Novi Plant".

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication