Discovery Gaming Community
The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The two sides of Rheinland Coins (/showthread.php?tid=19663)

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Patrolman - 04-24-2009

ok - First I dont know, if this is the right place for my report. Im Sorry, if its not - i?m new to this.
second, sorry for my bad english, but its not my language, and I dont used it for years.

This is Gordon.Shumway reporting. A new miner in the Omega 15 System near Station Bornholm.

A day before a "Rheinland Military" taged ship named Ares come to Bornholm and asked "Schrottsammler" and me for support to earn money. After a short discussion we let him, worked in a group and share the money. Each of us got the same part.

And as we finished, he ask, if he may return the next day.

The next day he comes again - and brought some "friends" with him

[Image: group.jpg]

inclouding a battleship

[Image: notgroup.jpg]

unfortunally I was not distrustfull - We helped Ares a day ago, so I was surprised, when all ships open fire - first to station Bornholm than to me - before I could say "Guten Tag or hello"

5 ships, including a battleship was necesary to cut a transporter with mining lasers down...

[Image: loewenherz.jpg]

Unfortunally no other Junker was to that time in reach of my communication frequencys. A friend, on the way to help me told me, that Loewenheart said something like "Now the dirty Junkers don?t shoot Rheinland Asteroids any more" or something else.

Now I ask Rheinland Military - All ships were tagged with that. WHY?
Why act your ships like wild bunch of pirates?
5, I repeat five ships to cut a harmless mining ship down.

What was it for?
Please explain.

And Ares - If you come to Bornholm again - You should better always take your Battleship-friend with you.
Meanwhile I have more than mining lasers mounted on my ship.

I?m very upset about that kind of "two side of a coin diplomacy" Yesterday ask for help - tommorrow come back to kill you...

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - pipboy - 04-24-2009

This is Lt. Wilhelm von Engel of the Rheinland Military - [RM].

I can assure you that this matter will be looked into. Once an investigation has been conducted the proper action will be taken.

If the Military pilots involved were violating the law they will face a court martial, however if it is found that you were engaged in illegal activity then your attempt to smear the names of several Military pilots will come back to haunt you.

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Xing - 04-24-2009

Schwarzritter Zero here.

I speak for the RSK.
As far as we have known, as it has been since years, the area of the Bornholm depot are outside the juridiction of military affairs. As such, this "Ares", if indeed a member of the Rheinland Militar, seems to have conducted operations of mining outside his juridiction area in order to accumulate personnal wealth using federal equipement and vehicles possibly.
While we do not have much intelligence concerning the other RM personnel implied, it is of my belief that the battleship going by the name of megavolt has caused various problem by the past, if my information are accurate.

If anything, I would think the Junkers would be, as unfortunate as it may be, telling the truth.

Reconstitution of the scenario to me seems simple; these Rheinland military personnel are corrupt to the bone and seek personal fortune. Pilot "Ares" conducted illegal operation, and realizing his mistake, came back with his accomplice to murder all witnesses.

Schwarzritter Zero, out.

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Malexa - 04-24-2009

This is Major Malte,
The Leutnant already said everything noteable here.

The Rheinland government is not linked to this incident in any ways.
All ships involved left their usual patrol areas and decided on their own, to act like criminals.

All involved ships will be found and their flightrecorders will be evaluated.
The pilots, captains and crewmen will be questioned about this incident and dealt with extreme abrasiveness.

Major Malexa Malte

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - ArthurDent - 04-24-2009

***incomming transmission***
***Ship-ID: Junker - Schrottsammler***

Dear Rheinland Military Officers,

I confirm the my involvement in this matter as described above. Independent Junker Patrolman - ship-id Gordon.Shumway - is a righteous miner hauling scrap around Bornhom. I am aware that this was not an official attack by Rheinland military. Omega 15 is not Rheinland space, but the attack was conducted by a fleet identifying as Rheinland Military vessels and I am sure you will not tolerate this kind of terrorist attack cowardly hiding behind your honorable name. You probably don`t want us to take law in our own hands, that`s why Patrolman addressed you officially. The vessels in question came from Dresden and as I could read in your chancellors decrees, I know you don`t tolerate Battleship class vessels other then official [RM] tagged ships in Rheinland space.

We stand at your disposal for any further questionning if this may be necessary.

***transmission end***

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Virus - 04-24-2009

This is Admiral Viktor Zirzow of the Kriegsmarine.

I would suggest that you forward any and all proof you have of this conflict to my personal inbox, unedited black box recordings please. I will peruse the evidence and personally determine any and all guilt in this.

In the mean time, I need you to say yes or no to a few statements.

-You are a Junker?
-You were assaulting in Junker space near Bornholm Depot?
-You were attacked with limited or no warning?
-You were mining scrap metal legally?

Just answer yes or no, and send whatever evidence you have to my inbox.

-Viktor Zirzow
Admiral, Rhienland Military
[Image: 3571ae98.jpg]

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Patrolman - 04-25-2009

' Wrote:This is Admiral Viktor Zirzow of the Kriegsmarine.

In the mean time, I need you to say yes or no to a few statements.
1. -You are a Junker?
2. -You were assaulting in Junker space near Bornholm Depot?
3. -You were attacked with limited or no warning?
4. -You were mining scrap metal legally?

Just answer yes or no, and send whatever evidence you have to my inbox.

-Viktor Zirzow
Admiral, Rhienland Military

First - Thank you all, for your attention

And to answer the Questions from Admiral Viktor Zirzow:

1 - Yes Sir, I am a Junker (Junker ID, Junker Tag)
2. Yes Sir, I was around 1 k near Bornholm Depot
3. Yes, they opened fire, without a word while my communication Channel was open to type Hello or Guten Tag
4. I was mining scrap metal legally

And if im allowed to say: The Rheinland Military Group seems on missions - the System Communication tells me that, if they comunicated with each other. So I thought, they wanted just passing by to go on mission, as they arrived Bornholm.

And I must report that Ares - the person, we helped a few days before - returned yesterday to Bornholm and apologise himself personaly by me.

I will accept that. Maybe they where drunk or in a bloodthirstiness that day - I don?t know.

I saw too many people die in my long years - I?m to tired to start new fights. I just want to go ahead hard working in the mining fields around Bornholm.

Thats all. thank you for your attention

Gordon.Shumway

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - slashhammer - 04-25-2009

Even when I was not involved in that incident nor
whitnessed it I feel the need to say some things.

01. I personally talked to Ares a few times and tried to
explain him how things run on Disco and what he's to
obey to stay out of trouble.

As he seems to be of russian/ukrainian origin his
knowledge in english does not seem to be the best
and he doesn't seem to be aware of this being an RP
server.

After about a dozen times I finally gave up as all
that I received in return was "can you give me some
money pls".

02. Megavolt(rus) - I also tried to talk to this guy a
few times about his behaviour and that he'll get in
trouble if he won't make up his mind and change
his behaviour - like shooting at BHG's for no obvious
reason, entering Omega-56, being seen in Omega-3
and so on.

All I got in return was - nothing, he just ignored me
and my well meant advice(s) and my effords to start
a communication.

03. I think the major problem of the above mentioned
players it their lacking knowledge in english and as it
seems most of them are not aware that they're permanentely
breaking server-rules.

04. We have many players from all over the world on here
and most seem to be good guys that are interested in RP
and apreciate offered help - also the majority of players from
Russia/Ukrania are just like that, good guys you can have fun
with. So this is not a problem of a certain origin.

And I've met at least the same number of Germans messing up
(I am german) as Russians or from any other place, the major
problem they all have in common is just the lacking knowledge
of the english language.

05. Maybe it would be a good idea if we had something like
a Mediation-Office where certain players that speak different
languages offer their help in translation/explanation to new
players whos knowledge in english lacks.

Consider it.

John

The two sides of Rheinland Coins - Salvager - 04-25-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***Source ID: Congressman Salvager***

This is quite disturbing news.
I will be sending my bomber to Bornholm to assess the damage and report back to the Congress. It will also be there as a deterant to further unlawful attacks on our mining operations.
We have had problems with this Battleship firing unprovoked without warning at us before and I personally consider this ship bordering on renegade.

I have personally requested all Congressmen to take evidence of any further contact with this battleship. I wish to extend this request to independent Junkers also. Received evidence of further unlawful activities from this battleship will be forwarded to Rhineland military command.

Salvager out.

***Transmission Ended***