Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core| (/showthread.php?tid=196793)

To: The Core| - Shinju - 04-10-2023

_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

>>CommID: LPI Lauren Reeves
>>Location: Fort Bush, New York
>>Recipient: The Core/APM

>>Encryption: Tau23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Epsilon15-43-Omega15-22-29
>>Subject: Request

Good day,

I am officer Reeves from LPI and today I am contacting you regarding inquiry from one of my colleagues about your snubcraft and offer sent to Liberty Armed forces. My colleague would like to know if you are still open to sell one AP C-1000B "Blacktip" Core Bomber and one APX-500V "Requiem" Core Very Heavy Fighter to LPI, with necessary and compatible equipment.

Thank you for your time and we are looking forward to your reply.

With regards,

Lauren Reeves, LPI

RE: To: The Core| - Domino.Harvy - 04-13-2023

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Domino Harvy
Subject: Money
ENCRYPTION: 4PM-R3AL

Officer Reeves, The Core bids you a good day.

My name is Domino Harvy, a very good friend of Mr. Daniels. I am glad that despite the difficult nuances in the relationship that Liberty and The Core, we still have the opportunity to maintain trade, economic and strategic relations at the same table. I hope these units help you protect our logistics routes in Liberty space, and also, It is better to stick to the old agreement and get a nice bonus for it than not to get it at all.

The units that you specified previously can be equipped according to your taste and even perversion in case of a sick fantasy. Please indicate whether you would like to receive a full set with weapons and equipment developed by The Core or, you want to have a selection of killer "toys" and your engineers equip these units to your liking? Please indicate the option you need, and we will prepare the units according to your style and taste.

The calculation of the cost of our services will be announced after clarifying all the details and the modifications you want.

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Core| - Shinju - 04-14-2023

Good day,

Thank you for your fast reply. My colleague asked me to request AP C-1000B "Blacktip" Core Bomber without any equipment, she will probably equip them with generic weapons, but with standard AP engines and one APX-500V "Requiem" Core Very Heavy Fighter equipped with 4x PT 90 "Enforcer MK II" weapons and also AP engines.

My colleague also asked me to inform you about possible adjustment of lights in accordance with LPI protocols, but that is something we will do ourselves. We just wanted to inform you beforehand.

Thank you for your time and we are looking forward to your reply.

With regards,

Lauren Reeves, LPI

RE: To: The Core| - Domino.Harvy - 04-20-2023

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Domino Harvy
Subject: Money
ENCRYPTION: 4PM-R3AL

Officer Reeves,

Good evening, the logistics department has reviewed your request and agreed that this order can be fulfilled by the 30th of the current month.

The settlement for the units transferred to you will take place upon their acceptance by you at the standard price, without discounts, but also without markups. An invoice for payment will be issued at the time of transfer.

It would be great if your pilots were able to personally pick up these swallows from our docks, as we currently do not have the manpower available to travel to Liberty to deliver such small orders.

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Core| - Shinju - 05-03-2023

Good day,

After two weeks of "silence" I can confirm my colleagues have managed to pick both bomber and very heavy fighter, which are now stationed in Virginia.

Everything seems to be in order and in working condition. Should there be any maintenance check up or something, do not hesitate to contact us through this channel. Thank you for your time and effort.

With regards,

Lauren Reeves, LPI