Discovery Gaming Community
Ultimatum - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ultimatum (/showthread.php?tid=1969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ultimatum - Dab - 12-07-2006

Message received
Starting recording

This is Supreme Admiral Luciaden. The sso| have made repeated attacks upon the HF, in Theta even. The AW have demanded that you stop these attacks, and we have been ignored.

We are now at an unfriendly status with the sso|. And if I hear of another unprovoked attack upon any of our allies, it will quickly change to a state of war. I will not allow the sso| to attack our allies. Much less in our home.

End of message

Ultimatum - TankTarget - 12-07-2006

We the Hellfire Legion second the motion to delcare war if the unwarranted attacks do not cease never have we made any hostile movements against SSO ships and now I am attacked in Allied space.

So now sso| tell me what you will do are you ready to stand against the combined power of the Hellfire Legion and the Asgard Warriors?

Ultimatum - DBoy1612 - 12-07-2006

Message to: Dab, Asgard Warriors Supreme Admiral
Message CC to: Tank Target, Hellfire Legion Grand Admiral
Comm ID: DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

This is DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

" Join the club :P "

Black Squadron will be here to assist AW and HF in any ways to help destroy sso|

If you are ever being attacked or need assistance, don't be afraid to call apon as for help.

DBoy out.

Message Terminated

Ultimatum - Qunitinius~Verginix - 12-07-2006

**IncomingTransmission**
**SenderID** Verginix

A campaign against the Hated Bounty Hunters?!

If you need our assistance, the Helghast will always Be here and ready!

Verginix Out!

***Relaying transmission***
Relay.....Dboy.....

Thank you rest assured if we are ever in need should this conflict escalate we will call on you for aid....

Ultimatum - Death Shadow - 12-07-2006

who attacked hf in theta? we r still trying 2 figure that out. pls tell us. anyways the sso did not take armed agression against the HF or AW. the only one was when KSP hired Jack Sanchez. sso does not want a war against HF and allies as we have almost no members that are active. we have apoligized and we have stopped. if you see an sso member taking agression against the HF pls pm one of us and report it and if u see a sso-t| member place that in the appropriate thread that has already been made for complaints.

we do not want a war right now.

Quote:anyways the sso did not take armed agression against the HF or AW.

That is not true. There have been REPEATED attacks on the HF. This is the 4th, 5th, maybe 6th one. Almost every time we are told that either A.) You didn't do it, or B.) We won't do it again.

Cut the bull. TankTarget knows the sso|'s name. I am telling, no ORDERING the sso| not to engage the HF unless under contract they can prove, or it will end with hostilities between the AW and sso|.

I do not remember everyone one's name but I know the most recent Shaggy Bairen and I was minding my own business killing NPCs and this is the 7th time it has happened (Yeah I keep count). I am ready to, to go to war right now the only thing holding me back is Dab issueing an ultimatum. I want the attacks to stop period I do not want an excuse or a reassurance or a CYA moment (cover your ***). It either stops or you get crushed by four factions make your desicision......

Ultimatum - Achilles - 12-07-2006

OOC** HOLY CRAP!! I'm gone for a few weeks & come back... Only to see every one wants to kill us!?!? :lol: :lol:

Where is the love?? :rolleyes:

No really... WHO in sso| Attacked HF in Theta?? I see allot of talk & NO screens. sso| Does NOT want a war with anyone else at this time.

It is easer to "Smack a hand" when we know WHO's hand to smack! ;) NEED SCREENS!!

Tell then...

IC**

Incoming Transmission...
To: Supreme Admiral Luciaden

Supreme Admiral Luciaden... As a Guild Master of sso|... I offer my Sincerest Apologies.

I will talk with Guild Master Stuart Payne... As I remember our agreement with You Supreme Admiral Luciaden & AW was: there was to be NO hostilities in theta against ANYONE only self-defense

Quote:Message; Battleship Caedo
Downloading message...

This is Admiral Pedarran of the Battleship Caedo and Omicron-54 Defense Fleet. Our.. Sources tell us you plan to move fighters to Omicron Theta, and Corfu Base in purpose to hinder Bs| operations and movements. Though it is true we never said no fighters in our space, just battleships, there are laws in which you should be aware. One in particular that you must know.

(Dab @ Aug 31 2006, 11:43 PM)
4.) No policing of Smugglers, Terrorists, or Pirates in Omicron Theta.

The Bs| are declared terrorists by Liberty. And the BHG. and the BHG and sso| are policing Theta by trying to hinder them. As said before by others. We have no wish for war inside Omicron Theta. sso| fighters are only allowed to defend themselves. Any hostilities in Theta that is the fault of the sso| will instigate reprisals on the sso|.

Message Ends

I beleave this apllies to this as well.

There is a investigation currently under way as to Who in sso| was involved.

Tell then I am going to recommend to Guild Master Stuart Payne that ALL sso| forces Avoid at All cost ANY confrontations in Theta. And as for allowing sso| fighters & destroyers to dock in theta... I leave that decision to you Supreme Admiral Luciaden.

I awate your response...

Guild Master Lee Trang out.

Transmission Ends...

OOC**
Man... All this HATE for BHG... Be calm... We can work this out. :D

TankTarget,Dec 6 2006, 11:04 PM Wrote:I know the most recent Shaggy Bairen and I was minding my own business killing NPCs and this is the 7th time it has happened.
[snapback]47440[/snapback]

Please read the above.