Discovery Gaming Community
Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits (/showthread.php?tid=196919)

Pages: 1 2 3

Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-23-2023

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: D6USNJo.png]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - All Corporations and Freelancers servicing Passenger Transportation
» Subject - Transportation Contract for New Recruits
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MINIMUM - PUBLIC BROADCAST

Good day to those Passenger Liners and smaller shuttle service operators in Sirius,

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities is creating an open contract for services to our Interspace Commerce bases throughout the sector.

Our recruitment drives to increase our workforce of continuously needed Cargo Surveyors seems to have the best effect so far in Bretonia, with many of our recruits signing on from applications submitted through our Waterloo Station offices.

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities is happy to provide them a place to prosper and contribute, but the overwhelming response means we need to contract our some external passenger transports to ensure these recruits can reach all areas of Sirius so they can begin their training on a new and exciting profession at the local Interspace Commerce bases in each area!

Delivery Amount
Per Location
Closest
Per Unit
[Image: Passengers.jpg]
Passengers
20,000 Planet New London,
New London

Destinations requiring our new recruits for orientation and initial training:
Newark Station, New York
Bonn Station, New Berlin
Furyoku Station, Okinawa
Roppongi Station, New Tokyo
Versailles Station, Ile-de-France

Payment per load available upon reply to this communication with proof of delivery at destination station, including display of cargo contents and showing vessel used.

We thank in advance any and all operators that are able to assist with this need - in our own ways we all contribute towards Uniting the Worlds Through Finance!

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Eylon de Vados
Corporate Trade Representative
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - axisdeus - 04-23-2023

Hooooowdy there, good ol' folks!

My name is Willard Francis Borno Ratherford the 3rd, Esq., but you can call me Slick Willy if you may. I must apologize for not appearing in fron' of you, the comm ruffle my feathers to tarnation today.

Born a Junker on my dear ol' mother side and fond of her like an Outcast to his Cardamine, rest her soul, thus planning to die a Junker to make her proud wherever she flies now. Nevertheless, a business man at heart ever since I was a ye tiny chap and peddling trinkets to tourists on Manhattan

But enough of that, big business folks like yourselves would no' have time to go down nostalgia lane. So let us all taaalk business, 'cause business is my 3rd middle name.

So me an my trusty associate, Mr. Brown here, took on ourselves to have your fine passengers folks moved in comfort and security from New London to Newark Station. And did we do it, I tell ya wee did. It tooks a bit of sweat, but we've managed to shorten the time and have those lovely ladies and gents travel in style on our very own CVS-Cristobal - slouchy, appropriate and in perfect working order.

My mother, rest her soul, was a believer. Are you believers at AWES? I guess so. And she dedicated her life on passing pilgrims all across Sirius, no matter what their convictions. She was one to trust in unitary though and conscience, and said to me on more than one occasion: Son, all believe in something. Else they die. She left me this vessel and this mission. So now, here I am, completing it bit by bit.

So, we've facilitated the passing of 8550 of your pilgrims to the place of their work-ship, pardon my pun here, folks. We were hoping for more one our way to New London for a third run, but only that last one, a strange lady that pleaded she really needed the job and wanted to reach Newark Station. We took to heart this and did right thing.

Thus, to cut it short, I expect fair compensation on your part, and also accept any voluntary extra contribution for our cause.

Please feel free to check my truthfulness here

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Lusitano - 04-23-2023

Sender: Mr. Abreu, Abreu Travel

Greetings

My name is Abreu, and i'm the owner of Abreu Travel, a small frelancer travel agency, that operates one single Regent Class ship named Little_Bird. We usually operte low cost travels between Zoner Freeports and Planets, but i can assure that your recruits travelwith great confort and luxury. So far we made two voyages but we add some computer problems. (// screenshots didn't work). It means that we are missing the pick up log of our first voyage, from planet New londos to Newark station, we just have the delivery log, and the second voyage we have the pick up log but the delivery log has some problems, but i can assure you that all went well.

Voyage 1 - Planet New London - Newark Station - Pick up log/missing | Delivery log

Voyage 2 - Planet New london - Versailles Station - Pick up Log ! Delivery Log

Best regards

Abreu, Abreu travel

//yeah the 2 delivery i can blame me more than the screenshot fail

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-23-2023

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Willard Francis Borno Ratherford the 3rd, Esq.
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - PRIVATE MESSAGE

Good day "Slick Willy",

We appreciate your help to transport our new recruits, our pilgrims, to Newark Station to begin their training.

We have transferred funds to your ship in compensation for these efforts.

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-23-2023, 09:09 AM)axisdeus Wrote: Hooooowdy there, good ol' folks!

My name is Willard Francis Borno Ratherford the 3rd, Esq., but you can call me Slick Willy if you may. I must apologize for not appearing in fron' of you, the comm ruffle my feathers to tarnation today.

Born a Junker on my dear ol' mother side and fond of her like an Outcast to his Cardamine, rest her soul, thus planning to die a Junker to make her proud wherever she flies now. Nevertheless, a business man at heart ever since I was a ye tiny chap and peddling trinkets to tourists on Manhattan

But enough of that, big business folks like yourselves would no' have time to go down nostalgia lane. So let us all taaalk business, 'cause business is my 3rd middle name.

So me an my trusty associate, Mr. Brown here, took on ourselves to have your fine passengers folks moved in comfort and security from New London to Newark Station. And did we do it, I tell ya wee did. It tooks a bit of sweat, but we've managed to shorten the time and have those lovely ladies and gents travel in style on our very own CVS-Cristobal - slouchy, appropriate and in perfect working order.

My mother, rest her soul, was a believer. Are you believers at AWES? I guess so. And she dedicated her life on passing pilgrims all across Sirius, no matter what their convictions. She was one to trust in unitary though and conscience, and said to me on more than one occasion: Son, all believe in something. Else they die. She left me this vessel and this mission. So now, here I am, completing it bit by bit.

So, we've facilitated the passing of 8550 of your pilgrims to the place of their work-ship, pardon my pun here, folks. We were hoping for more one our way to New London for a third run, but only that last one, a strange lady that pleaded she really needed the job and wanted to reach Newark Station. We took to heart this and did right thing.

Thus, to cut it short, I expect fair compensation on your part, and also accept any voluntary extra contribution for our cause.

Please feel free to check my truthfulness here

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-23-2023

» Recipient - Mr. Abreu, Abreu Travel

Good day Mr. Abreu,

We appreciate your help to transport our new recruits to Newark Station as well as Versailles Station, to begin their training.

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-23-2023, 12:05 PM)Lusitano Wrote: Location: Versailles Station, Ile-de-France

Greetings

My name is Abreu, and i'm the owner of Abreu Travel, a small frelancer travel agency, that operates one single Regent Class ship named Little_Bird. We usually operte low cost travels between Zoner Freeports and Planets, but i can assure that your recruits travelwith great confort and luxury. So far we made two voyages but we add some computer problems. (// screenshots didn't work). It means that we are missing the pick up log of our first voyage, from planet New londos to Newark station, we just have the delivery log, and the second voyage we have the pick up log but the delivery log has some problems, but i can assure you that all went well.

Voyage 1 - Planet New London - Newark Station - Pick up log/missing | Delivery log

Voyage 2 - Planet New london - Versailles Station - Pick up Log ! Delivery Log

Best regards

Abreu, Abreu travel

//yeah the 2 delivery i can blame me more than the screenshot fail

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - axisdeus - 04-23-2023

[Image: zOlAjLQ.jpg]
Much obliged for them credits there!

I must say you corporate folks move fast and don't lose any time whaa'soevah! Call me ol' fashioned, but I appreciate promptitude, I tell ye that!

Reason for which, I got Mr. Brown to turn this here ol' horse wagon the very moment the Coordinator at Passenger Terminal no. 12A to New York on New London called and said they got some more of your pilgrims waiting a lift. We ended up voyaging another 8550 of yo' folks.

I must call your attention on some of them, though, some 10-15 of them the ruffian type. They tried to strong-arm themselves at some of the others. Imagine I had to go down to deck 03 and showed them the airlock a couple of times until they went to their seats. Take care with them lot of one Maurice Frontsworth and his buddies, they smell to me like troublemakers, don't say I didn't warned ya.

I know I am the trustworthy type, but here are the proof our good work. Mr. Brown told me to say hello from his side also.
Also, my darn comms are still offing me for the moment, so here's a picture of me instead. I'm the good lookin' type, I tell ya that!

» Recipient - All Corporations and Freelancers servicing Passenger Transportation
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MINIMUM - PUBLIC BROADCAST

Good day to those Passenger Liners and smaller shuttle service operators in Sirius,

In our haste in recruiting, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities regrettably has come into conflict with current Bretonia laws restricting transport with any commodity or passengers originating from their space with a destination in Gallia.

To correct this oversight, we are removing the following destination from our initial contract:

Versailles Station, Ile-de-France

The recruits are still required, but they will now be redirected to our Liberty facilities, Newark Station, New York, to accommodate training of these recruits into our ranks.

We apologize for the inconvenience to our trading partners and appreciate the Kingdom of Bretonia bringing this to our attention with the time for corrective action to be undertaken.

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Lusitano - 04-23-2023

Greetings Mrs Eylon de Vados

We just made two more voyages, and this time we didn't had any problems with the logs.

Voyage 3 - Planet New London - Roppongi Station - Pick up Log | Delivery Log

Voyage 4 - Planet New london - Bonn Station - Pick up Log | Delivery Log

We also confirm that the remove of Versailles Station as destination.

Finnaly we we appreciate the quick transfer of funds for the first two voyages, but we notice a mistake. We transported a total of 5400 passengers, at the generous price of 7000 credits per passenger the total is 37.800.000 credits, but you tranfered to us the value of 40.000.000., an 2.200.000. We are a small but honest company, and the value you already paying is very generous.

Best regards

Abreu, Abreu Travel

» Recipient - Willard Francis Borno Ratherford the 3rd, Esq.

Good day "Slick Willy",

Your continued help to transport our new recruits to Newark Station to begin their training is much appreciated!

We'll keep an eye out for those trouble-makers - if they continue they'll be flushed out of the program pretty fast!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-23-2023, 01:16 PM)axisdeus Wrote:
[Image: zOlAjLQ.jpg]
Much obliged for them credits there!

I must say you corporate folks move fast and don't lose any time whaa'soevah! Call me ol' fashioned, but I appreciate promptitude, I tell ye that!

Reason for which, I got Mr. Brown to turn this here ol' horse wagon the very moment the Coordinator at Passenger Terminal no. 12A to New York on New London called and said they got some more of your pilgrims waiting a lift. We ended up voyaging another 8550 of yo' folks.

I must call your attention on some of them, though, some 10-15 of them the ruffian type. They tried to strong-arm themselves at some of the others. Imagine I had to go down to deck 03 and showed them the airlock a couple of times until they went to their seats. Take care with them lot of one Maurice Frontsworth and his buddies, they smell to me like troublemakers, don't say I didn't warned ya.

I know I am the trustworthy type, but here are the proof our good work. Mr. Brown told me to say hello from his side also.
Also, my darn comms are still offing me for the moment, so here's a picture of me instead. I'm the good lookin' type, I tell ya that!

» Recipient - Mr. Abreu, Abreu Travel

Good day Mr. Abreu,

Further excellent work with the transporting of our new recruits to Roppongi Station as well as Bonn Station, to begin their training.

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-23-2023, 02:20 PM)Lusitano Wrote: Location: Versailles Station, Ile-de-France

Greetings Mrs Eylon de Vados

We just made two more voyages, and this time we didn't had any problems with the logs.

Voyage 3 - Planet New London - Roppongi Station - Pick up Log | Delivery Log

Voyage 4 - Planet New london - Bonn Station - Pick up Log | Delivery Log

We also confirm that the remove of Versailles Station as destination.

Finnaly we we appreciate the quick transfer of funds for the first two voyages, but we notice a mistake. We transported a total of 5400 passengers, at the generous price of 7000 credits per passenger the total is 37.800.000 credits, but you tranfered to us the value of 40.000.000., an 2.200.000. We are a small but honest company, and the value you already paying is very generous.

Best regards

Abreu, Abreu Travel