Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gen'An Chrysanthemums - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gen'An Chrysanthemums (/showthread.php?tid=197028)

To: Gen'An Chrysanthemums - Petitioner - 05-01-2023

Tau Communication Node
May 1st, 830 A.S.

[Image: mwhc8gL.png]

Sender: Sarita Ybañes.
Recipient: GC.
Topic: A small transaction.

Good morning, honorable Sisters, or if my time conversions are wrong, good afternoon, good evening, and good night,

I don't believe we've communicated before, so let me introduce myself. My name is Sarita Ybañes, and I'm an Outcast pilot acting as a mercenary. I've always had great respect for what the Sisterhood does in Kusari, but I don't want to waste your time with pointless flatteries, so I'll cut to the chase.

As I understand it, while not exactly your main stomping grounds, your pilots occasionally run cargo interdiction ops in the Sigmas. This is far from where I'm currently working, but I'm interested in some goods that can sometimes be found in the area—specifically, I'm in need of an absolutely copious quantity of small arms. Daumann-made handguns and medium-power sniper rifles, light and durable submachine guns, and the GMG's own in-house-manufactured laser pistols. Ideally, these could be delivered to a suitable location in the independent worlds, which is much more in range for me than the Sigma sectors, but I can easily pick them up from any base of yours within Kusari or the Taus that's open access for me.

I can pay well in credits for this service, but in addition, I can secure for you access to other, more obscure commodities you may have interest of, as well as frequent supplies of the most high-quality cardamine. In that vein, I may have a line on an up-and-coming product that your Sisterhood as well as your clients on Roppongi and planetside in Kusari will likely be interested in, although at this time that particular connection is mostly hypothetical.

If the quality of the goods is suitable, I might be interested in making this a long-term arrangement. Please let me know if you're interested in doing business.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Sarita Ybañes
Por el servicio de Malta y de Dios.

Transmission End

RE: To: Gen'An Chrysanthemums - Petitioner - 05-21-2023

Barrier Gate Communication Node
May 20th, 830 A.S.

RESENDING TRANSMISSION

Transmission End

RE: To: Gen'An Chrysanthemums - Petitioner - 05-30-2023

Barrier Gate Communication Node
May 30th, 830 A.S.

RESENDING TRANSMISSION

Transmission End

RE: To: Gen'An Chrysanthemums - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 06-03-2023

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]
Gen'an Command
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konnichiwa,

Indeed, we occasionally send ships into the sigmas. While this is not a high priority zone, and incursions are therefore sporadic, we could keep an eye out for the cargo you are interested in. From ships or other installations.

As you have not mentioned an actually specified a number, and the fact that theft is a game of chance, we are going to assume any quantity will do. We will see what we can arrange and what we can get our hands on. Afterwards we will talk business.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message