Discovery Gaming Community
"DSR" seeks new employees - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: "DSR" seeks new employees (/showthread.php?tid=197055)

"DSR" seeks new employees - Dr. Richard Batsbak - 05-03-2023

DEEP SPACE RESEARCH
We go where others turn around

[Image: 4xLfzzyI1KnYKuNUhs70--13--3ypue.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max]
Dr. Richard Batsbak
To : Public
Subject : DSR is hiring
Encryption level : None

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

DSR - Deep Space Research is a research organization specializing in the exploration and research of deep space phenomena. Our headquarters, the Arnsberg Research Institute, is located in the heart of Rheinland in New Berlin. I am looking for highly skilled individuals to join our team in the following departments:

Security: As a security personnel, you will be responsible for the safety and security of our personnel and equipment both on and off the station. You will also be joining our expeditions to various regions in the Sirius sector to ensure our safety and security. Security personnel will have access to the latest models in the CTE-Line and other types.

Administration: The administration department plays a vital role in managing the daily operations of our organization. You will be responsible for various tasks such as record keeping, scheduling, and communication. You will also be tasked with contacting other organizations for collaborations or contracts.

Logistics: The logistics department is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient transport of personnel and goods to and from the station. In addition, the Logistics department will also be responsible for supplying our ongoing expeditions with everything the crew needs. As part of the expedition team, they may also be called upon to act as an extra cargo ship, ensuring that all necessary equipment and resources are transported safely and efficiently to their intended destinations You will have the choice of the BK-65 "Serenity"-class Transport, DL-A "Armadillo" Border Worlds Armored Transport, or the Series "DL" Border Worlds Transport.

R&D: R&D: As a member of the research and development team at DSR, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that are at the forefront of scientific discovery. You will also have the opportunity to participate in expeditions to other regions of the Sirius Sector to conduct research in the field. You will also have the choice of any of the following ships: "Corvo" Civilian Deep Space Explorer, E78-12 "Spatial" Civilian Deep Space Explorer, "Dunlin" Retrofit Explorer, E56-15 "Plover" Civilian Deep Space Explorer.

I am offering my employees the following benefits:
  • Competitive salaries, to be discussed in private
  • Choice of ship for those in the Security, Logistics, and R&D departments. Provided by DSR.
  • Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
  • Access to state-of-the-art research facilities and equipment.
  • Opportunity to participate in expeditions to other regions of the Sirius sector.
  • Free healthcare.
  • Free on-site housing.

In addition, I am also looking for a personal assistant. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.

If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions or if you have any questions, please send me a message.

Thank you for considering DSR - Deep Space Research as your next career opportunity. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerly,

[Image: T5PDjYy.png]

Captain of the research vessel "New Horizon"
Administrator of the "Arnsberg Research Institute"