Discovery Gaming Community
Refugio de Lisboa - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Refugio de Lisboa (/showthread.php?tid=197070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Refugio de Lisboa - Gabriel Angelos - 05-05-2023

[Image: pKZ1CjN.png]

Refugio de Lisboa

Omicron XI

Information

The station was first built by Portuguese descendants of Corsair Empire in order to provide auxiliary support in the region. Since the emergence of new Munich jump hole in Omicron XI amount of Rheinland Military's raids become more frequently than ever, Corsair Empire already busy fighting at multiple frontiers against their dacade old enemies, the system exposed to a very critical situation. Finally the Elders of Corsair Empire granted permission to upgrade this new outpost in hope of bolstering security within the region but due to scarcity of resources the upgradation work was delayed. After the devastating attack on Syros Shipyard by Rhineland Military the Elder council of Corsair Empire in Crete felt an urgency to reinforce the flank of Syros Shipyard. Hence the Elders dispatched the Commander Gabriel Angelos to take command the barely functional base “Refugio de Lisboa” and restore it to its former glory. While news reached to Black Flag Corsairs, they decided to take huge interest to fund and support this upgradation since their kin's activity in such important matter would effect their reputation among them.

[Image: 220px-Flag-corsairs.png]
[Image: C9FjTVm.png]
[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Objective

[Image: JuaO0v8.png]
Currently the station not only supports security in the region but also provide any need to Corsair citizens of the Planet Amorgos. Atmosphere of the planet is impossible for transports to land, but now with the presence of station, Amorgos's supply needs can easily loaded in station and delivered by freighters. The Station also keep steady supply of Xeno Relics for those who seeks quality Artifacts.

A Corsair transport heading to Refugio de Lisboa to deliver
Food rations for Amorgos

Corsair and auxilary fleets in the region can access the station's hangars to repair their ships, and to have a safe zone within the planet. If any incursion happens and successfully repelled, our strike forces will bring unfortunate PoWs here to face their fates depends on Elders judgement.
[Image: rsr5wzi.png]

Skirmish between Corsair fighters and
Rheinland Military fighters near Munich jump hole

Importing

CommodityBase PriceSourceSource Price
Food Rations750 creditsPlanet Crete396 credits
Water200 creditsPlanet Crete20 credits
Oxygen200 creditsPlanet Crete15 credits
Reinforced Alloy750 creditsFreepoer 9250 credits
Hull Sengments1,000 creditsIngolstadt Station500 credits
Robotic Hardware750 credits Freeport 5 250 credits

Exporting

[Image: Alien_artifacts.jpg]
Xeno Relics
Current price: 4,500 credits/unit

Suggested Sellpoints:

LocationPrice
Planet Manhattan14,708 credits
Fontana Freeport12,630 credits
Planet New London11,293 credits
Noshima Freeport10.709 credits
Planet New Paris10,812 credits
Monte Carlo Freeport10,183 credits
Halifax Freeport10,131 credits
Planet New Tokyo9,822 credits
Planet New Berlin7,712 credits
Heisenburg Research Station7,454 credits

Looking forward to doing business with you all,
Administrator Gabriel Angelos

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Alfonso Henrique - 05-05-2023

Greetings Senor Gabriel Angelos.

I am looking for a base where i could store my weapons and other hardware that i may use or sell.
If you need a shareholder to the base Refugio de Lisboa maybe we can do an agreement.

I will be waiting for an answer.

Felicitaciones,

Alfonso Henrique

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Gabriel Angelos - 05-05-2023

Refugio de Lisboa

Omicron XI

Incoming Transmission

» Sender - Gabriel Angelos
» Recipient - Alfonso Henrique

Greetings Hermanos,

This is Gabriel Angelos. It is a pleasure to have a conversation with you. I am intrigued to here your proposal, however currently I am not inclined to share this base. Thank you for your proposal though, I will surely contact you in future if circumstances changes.

Looking forward to doing business with you all,

End of Transmission

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Dutchman Logistics - 05-07-2023

Greetings Sir,
I am a trader who transport goods all over house spaces and border world systems. If I remember correctly, you helped me months ago in Omicron Kappa system while I was almost engulfed by Nomad Vagrants. I can never thank you enough for that. Now that you have a beautiful base up and running, I have a proposition for you. As you see I can help you with transporting supplies you need for your bases. I will be needing docking rights and trade rights if you accept my proposal. Looking forward to our prosperous future.

Rex Morgan

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Gabriel Angelos - 05-07-2023

Refugio de Lisboa

Omicron XI

Incoming Transmission

» Recipient - Rex Morgan

Greetings Hermanos,

This is Gabriel Angelos. It is a pleasure to hear from you. I am intrigued to hear your proposal. Now that you ask I must say your timing is impeccable. Currently, I initiated some upgradation work and the base transports are working in full schedule. Hence, I don’t see why I shouldn’t outsource some requisitions. Here are some things I need you to deliver
40,000 High Performance Alloy
40,000 Optronic Arrays
40,000 Heat Sinks
20,000 Plasfoam Conduits

I must remind you one thing; I’m not providing a lot of extra credits, but I will transfer 10,000,000 credits per 20,000 cargo delivered.

Looking forward to doing business with you,

End of Transmission

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Dutchman Logistics - 05-07-2023

Greetings Sir,
Subject : Contract for Deliveries
Sender : Rex Morgan
Recipient : Gabriel Angelos, Refugio de Lisboa

Good day, Sir,
I have delivered 20,000 units of Plasfoam Conduits to your Storage. Cargo delivered by Flying.Dutchman (just incase you forget). Other deliveries will be done in coming days. Its good doing buisness with you.

Rex Morgan

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Gabriel Angelos - 05-08-2023

Refugio de Lisboa

Omicron XI

Incoming Transmission

» Recipient - Rex Morgan

Greetings Hermanos,

This is Gabriel Angelos. It is my pleasure to tell you that your delivery of 20,000 units of Plasfoam Conduits have been verified and your bonus payment of 10,000,000 credits have been transferred to Flying.Dutchman.

RE: Refugio de Lisboa - Dutchman Logistics - 05-08-2023

Greetings Sir,
Subject : Contract for Deliveries
Sender : Rex Morgan
Recipient : Gabriel Angelos, Refugio de Lisboa

Good day, Sir,
Thank you for smooth transaction of payment. I have completed the delivery of 40,000 units of Heat Sinks to your Storage. Delivered by Flying.Dutchman. Other deliveries will be soon completed. Its good doing buisness with you.

Rex Morgan

Refugio de Lisboa

Omicron XI

Incoming Transmission

» Recipient - Rex Morgan

Greetings Hermanos,

This is Gabriel Angelos. 40,000 units of Heat Sinks have been received and your bonus payment of 20,000,000 credits have been transferred to Flying.Dutchman.

Refugio de Lisboa

Omicron XI

Incoming Transmission

Due to supply shortage and galactic inflation the price of Xeno Relics has gone up. Current buying/selling price of Xeno Relics are 5,000 per unit

End of Transmission