Discovery Gaming Community
1st| Raptor Classified Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports (/showthread.php?tid=197144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

1st| Raptor Classified Reports - The First Armada - 05-13-2023

[Image: FKjIBPb.png]

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

Good day Raptors,

VANGUARD - Patrol Commander speaking,
All Raptor reports will be logged here and secured into an encrypted file for our Admirals and my eyes only.
All Raptors are to make sure they do reports professionally and within the guidelines of our professionalism.

To Protect and to serve Liberty.

VANGUARD - OUT

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UmdtawE.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=red][size=18][b]CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT[/b][/color][/align][/size]
[pi amount=12][float=left][img=150x150]https://i.imgur.com/FKjIBPb.png[/img][/float][float=right][table][tr][td][img=120x120]<YOUR AVATAR HERE>[/img][/tr][/td][/table][/float][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[size=medium][color=#FFFFFF][font=Orbitron]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FF0000]TOP SECRET[/color]
SENDER: [color=#0080FF]<YOUR NAME HERE>[/color]
SOURCE: [color=red]REDACTED[/color]
RECIPIENT: [color=#0080FF]<RECIPIENT HERE>[/color]
SUBJECT: [color=#0080FF]<SUBJECT HERE>[/color][/color][/font][/size]

[indent][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][/indent]
[font=Arial][size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]
[color=#0080FF][size=large][i]REPORT DETAILS[/i][/size][/color]

<TEXT AND LOTS OF TEXT>

[size=large][align=center][font=Orbitron][color=white]Raptor Callisign here[/font][/color] - [font=Orbitron][color=#FF0000]Ship callsign here[/color][/font][/color] [/font][/align][/size][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ngvow6i.png[/img][/align]
[indent][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][/indent][/size][/pi]

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - BOREC - 05-13-2023

[Image: 1st-incoming-color.png]
CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

[Image: deK64au.png]
[Image: epic-shot-action-film-portrait-futuristi...jpg?w=2000]

ENCRYPTION: TOP SECRET
SENDER: BOREC
SOURCE: REDACTED
RECIPIENT: VANGUARD
SUBJECT: ARMED and READY

VANGUARD,

I and my newly equipped vessel are reporting for patrolling duty!

Vessel Class: "Obsidian" Limited Edition Fighter
Armaments/Equipment:
4X SUPERSONIC Prototype Photon Cannon
2x TDGWM5K Prototype pulse weapon of non-human origin
1x Firestalker Missile Launcher
1x Train Cruise Disruptor
1x Wardog Mine Dropper
1X Silencer CM Dropper
1x T-92-E Takumina Engine
1x Red Hessian thruster
1x Light Cloaking Device

BOREC - Raptor-99
[Image: 1st-endof-color.png]

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - VANGUARD - 05-13-2023

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

[Image: HKOo53w.jpg]

SENDER: VANGUARD
RECIPIENT: ADMIRAL'S
SUBJECT: Bad day

Admiral's of the 1st|

It has been one of those days today,

Earlier in the day I was scrambled to help the main fleet who were chasing some Outcasts within New York. On arrival there were 2 Capital vessels trying to flee from the scene. I immediately assisted the Capital vessels of the 1st| and other fleets, as the battle went on it was clear that these Outcasts were tough to crack.

Unfortunately I suffered severe damage and was ejected in my survival pod and picked up by a fellow fleet member. I think we lost that battle,but I came back for another shot later.

This time I was in my favourite Raptor vessel, seeing as my other one was in pieces. Again it was just myself and 1st|LNS-Liberty's.Arrow who went in with pride and courage to repel the Outcasts again. Liberty's Arrow was under heavy fire and I was trying to help as much as I could but the danger was getting more intense as the battle went on. Changing targets to try and distract them my vessel was so badly damaged I had to limp away.

Not a good day for Vanguard, but hopefully the second battle was succesful, as more friendly forces arrived as I was making my escape.

Vanguard will be back on duty as soon as possible.

VANGUARD -- OUT
[Image: 142db00e1e5f88cdc703708492e30eb2.png]

VANGUARD -- Patrol Commander - 1st|Raptor-1-PC

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - VANGUARD - 05-14-2023

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

RECIPIENT: Admiral Van-Leer
SUBJECT: Smuggler

Admiral,

It seems we have a very famous individual to the 1st armada.

Mr Jack_Reacher has been caught once again smuggling again, and he was ordered to drop the Cargo which consisted of 1500 units of CARDAMINE and ordered to pay an 800,000 credit fine which has been doubled from the last time he was aprehended.

I imediately informed command and the aptly named 1st|PGASUS-Vanguard was dispatched to collect the Cardamine for confiscation.

I do not think this individual will change his ways, unless we take him into custody and put him into rehabilitation of some kind. I look forward to catching him yet again.

VANGUARD -- OUT

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

SUBJECT: Illegal Cargo

Admiral,

Once again Admiral, yet another one this time with an illegal cargo -- NOX -- I initially scanned him but my scanner was glitching so it showed no cargo, but after the individual was cleared to go I scanned him again, and it revealed the NOX.

I asked him to stop again, and he did so and asked the problem and when i told him he prompted to escape.

He was using countermeaures to stop my cruise disruptors which hindered me from catching him and the outcome was that he docked on manhatten. I will be issueing him with a fine of 400,000 credits for illegal cargo and not complying to stop and fleeing from an officer.

1.1 Contraband commodities
It is illegal to have any amount of these commodities: NOX

5. Obstructing justice
It is illegal to prevent, evade or delay the administration of justice. Examples are:
- Fleeing from an officer when ordered to stop via verbal command or cruise disruptor.

VANGUARD -- OUT

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

[Image: RaptorEmblem-180px.png]

SUBJECT: Jack_Reacher Reformed

Admiral,

It seems that Mr Reacher has been reformed and is doing legal cargo now, as you can see by my visual evidence Admiral.

Raptor Squad will be keeping close tabs on him, but hopefully this is the end of his smuggling days.

VANGUARD -- OUT

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - VANGUARD - 05-21-2023

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

SUBJECT: Multiple Incidents

Admiral,

Patrol with : 1st|Akagi.Kudo and 1st|L.Lukas

Started off in Pennsylvania, where we encoutered alot of Zoners apparently supplying Planet Erie with emergency supplies. Also as the visual Evidence supplied shows, two Zoner Capital Q-ships patrolling the area, and stating they had no aggressive intentions. This encounter, was to say the least very tense at times, but we decided to not cause any aggression and report it here.
So we left the scene and proceeded to New York where we came across a pirate who seemed to believe he was innocent, callsign ROS}Dark.Wind and carrying Volgograd Ordinace, we requested a few times that he drop the cargo and pay a fine, and after a standoff we initiated attack protocols after he ran from us. The target was disabled but unfortunately the cargo was destroyed.

Then we came across an Insurgent, which I decided to engage and unfortunately my vessel was badly damaged and had to use my escape pod.I left Officers Lukas and Kudo to continue, but am unable to establish the result of the engagements.

I would like to personally recommend that these two individuals are given rewards for their patience and their commitment while on patrol and also Officer Kudo to be given an award for taking down the Pirate.

These two officers are a perfect example of commitment to the 1st Armada.

VANGUARD -- OUT

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - VANGUARD - 06-02-2023

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

SUBJECT: Canis-Majoris

Admiral,

Admiral, this smuggler has escaped me -- Canis-Majoris -- , he exited the trade lane from Fort Bush to Manhatten, and immediately made a run for the planet and immediately docked, after I had tried to cruise disrupt him, but I caught evidence of his cargo and his docking procedure.

I will be contacting the individual to pay his fines, and breaking laws --

It is illegal to have any amount of these commodities:

- Cardamine products

5. Obstructing justice
It is illegal to prevent, evade or delay the administration of justice. Examples are:

- Fleeing from an officer when ordered to stop via verbal command or cruise disruptor.

Raptors will be watching this one aswell, its getting busy again.

VANGUARD -- OUT
[Image: a9d398f6cdd2acc2bb48a9a881a502d3.png]
[Image: 063525c08693b90a18ee3d0b34c4da97.png]

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - VANGUARD - 06-04-2023

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

SUBJECT: Multiple Incidents

Admiral,

The first incident involves CR-Voidfox who had wanted criminals within his vessel, and after myself and Lieutenant Lukas stopped him, he complied with our demands to release the prisoners to one of our PEGASUS vessels.

Evidence and logs below

After this encounter, we established ourselves within the California system and patrolled around Fontana then towards the Jump Hole from Ontario, and spotted something.

colind ran back through the Jump hole to Ontario and Lieutenant Lukas and myself gave chase, and as I jumped to Ontario, Lt Lukas had pinned him down and was currently under fire from the transport.

Incidentally he was carrying BLACK MARKET LIGHT ARMS

We immediately engaged the individual and started to take down his shield and his hull integrity. He got some good shots from his transport turrets onto my shield and hull and I had suffered some damage. Then suddenly he turned and rammed me and I was also under fire, and my vessel was disabled.
Lt. Lukas continiued to pound the transport and eventually took him down and managed to retrieve me some distance from where the fight was.

Lieutenant Lukas again has shown me his true promise, and as a 1st Armada operative and I am sure he will be promoted yet again very soon.

A very expensive repair bill for my Raptor aswell .... I will look out for this individual again..

Another busy day For Vanguard, and operative Lt. Lukas

VANGUARD -- OUT

RE: 1st| Raptor Classified Reports - VANGUARD - 06-05-2023

CLASSIFIED RAPTOR REPORT

SUBJECT: John.Symes and Heckenpenner100

Admiral,

Admiral, this smuggler has escaped me John.Symes, he refused to stop under cloak disruptor and after I had asked him to stop. So basically making his money and not complying to Liberty Law.

Laws broken are as follows

It is illegal to have any amount of these commodities:

- Cardamine products

5. Obstructing justice

This individual will also be fined and contacted.

Also Admiral,

Individual named Heckenpenner100 will be put on our watch list as he was aked to drop the cargo of Organisms and consequently destryoyed the cargo after dropping it. So at this point we could not recover the evidence to transport for confiscation.
After that had happened I asked him to pay a fine, which I got no response from and he proceeded to move away from me towards Fort Bush and was warned that I would open fire on him. Consequently target was disabled.
Target will be watched closely and no fine will be submitted unless he offends again.

It seems we have a new influx of Smugglers who think they can get away with what they do, but they are sadly mistaken, and my Raptors will be more alert to the situation now, with added patrols being doubled every day.

VANGUARD -- OUT